User Image

•ิ_•ิ

Kitty's avi→

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Greetings...This will be my 3rd attempt to a guild... probably my final attempt. User Image only because i usually don't know how to keep up or because i join places that are dead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I haven't changed my name yet but i will if i stay! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Now that i have started with a negative... smh User Image Hello! i am kitty/Tom! I have been with gaia since 07... this is my 3rd account... unfortunatly my frist 2 were banned on account of "being in a stream or thread that had sexually explicit content"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image which i personally found to be a terrible reason to ban someone... especially since both situations were NOT on gaia at all... -sobs-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx um... i am terrible with greetings...I play league of ledgends and a multitude of steam games... I love to RP but have nothing currently running.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I personally LOVE collecting and watching art but because i went from trillions to nothing on my last account i can't buy anything anymore... so just watching is fine :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... i love cats.... i love the Gamer Cat... i ... am... a cat... thats me as a runner and it has a story! XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-runs away- User Image

User ImageUser Image