For most of you that are alive to some extent, or possibly reading this post. I know that our guild leader Hassan/Kang has been far away from the guild for a very long time I'm assuming he has been dealing with real life. Man, do I miss the guy he always had interesting things to say whenever we had DQ discussions, or music threads whether we agreed or disagreed it was all really fun. I wasn't the fan that I am now when I first joined and I really have greatly appreciated the series more since then. I sure hope he returns someday... maybe one day..

But lots of people besides him have been dealing with life and possibly moved on at this point. Regardless, I have been feeling pretty bad about the DQ guild being so quiet as it is for the longest time. I figure what the heck why don't I bring some life into it with some at least a little DQ conversations going!

As most here are fans of Dragon Quest (obviously it is a DQ guild) or maybe if you're new around here? Are probably aware that there are new Dragon Quest games coming to the west and have been announced for a good while.

DQ VII, a 3ds remake of the PS1 game Dragon Warriors VII will be arriving around september which btw I finally got off my butt pre-ordered the game myself and I'm totally excited for it! Dragon Warrior VII has been so incredibly hard of a game to come by and it's usually so expensive whenever I did track the game down. I'm just so happy that people who wasn't able to play the original game will have access to the game at last. And the fact that it's portable will make it even better! DQ VIII originally on the Ps2 is getting a 3ds remake. I don't see myself getting the game since I loved the game on the Ps2 it still holds up incredibly well for me and I'm not sure if I'd want to get it again despite the extra content I've heard it's getting. But for people who are new to it will love it I'm sure. and last, but last not least DQ XII, a brand new Dragon Quest game is coming soon. This time it isn't an mmo like DQX and DQXI. It'll be for the Ps4, and 3ds I believe... I'm really curious about that game... We haven't had a new game since IX and that was like 7 years ago.

What are your guys thoughts so far with Square Enix came into realization again that there ARE DQ fans outside of Japan?

Do you think the success of Dragon Quest Heroes might've played a big part in it? Or maybe the many the loud cries of love and passion for DQ was able to reach Square Enix? Where do you think the future of DQ games stand right now in the future?(Such as DQ thearythtm... I want to play that game along with purchasing the adorable Dragon Quest II 3ds background that plays the town music from the game. I have a super soft spot for that game I can't help it...) come to the west? I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about where the current DQ series is going. I've been itching to talk about Dragon Quest again for so long!