Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 am
demonoftheblueflame
i haven't fought since i quit gaia so my confidence is lacking... but that wont last for too long. any who i'd like to be as humble as possible if i can so i'll retract cocky statements, at least for a time.

Tentaigo

Mhm! Mhm! -Nods- eek Sensei...!! I would gladly sacrifice my Senju genin if it means you grasping your original form. Just don't kill Kanō?? eek Let's have a spar? I'll try to be the best spar partner in order for you to get back into the swing of things. Although I fear you'll kill me in one post. eek

I still have guts...!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 am
Tentaigo
Funny how we're brothers in both leaf & Cloud, Ken. I wonder what the others are thinking about. cool
Either that we are best friends, or that we really are related and me being the big brother, allowing you to tag along. Although, the others who have known us for years do know everything anyway.  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:11 am
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
Funny how we're brothers in both leaf & Cloud, Ken. I wonder what the others are thinking about. cool
Either that we are best friends, or that we really are related and me being the big brother, allowing you to tag along. Although, the others who have known us for years do know everything anyway.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:24 am
Daikagiri
Tentaigo

Our youth was like debris flying from around from the most epic anime scene's in history. Don'tcha' think?

User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:00 pm
Tensho Deshi

Rhaegar14

Daikagiri

fox_demon_nightmare2

Mephis Inferni

Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Oraraaaraararrarararararararara..........!!!!!!! What are you guy's doing?! xd Sitting around in a circle, and having conversation while the Jounin's and Hokage fight the monsters? evil Senju 'Shō' Kanō just engaged in battle with these monsters..!! At this rate I'll leave you guys behind. The Jounin's and Hokage can't wipe our asses forever, you know?

Go out there and select individual threads. And kill those corruption monsters..!! This is the best time for our generation to go wildddddddddd!! We may be genin! But we're not cowards!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:06 pm
Tis true but hokage said to wait for the leaders of the other squads and the hokage told his squad to follow him to lakeside tohelp fight said monsters

tentaigo

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:15 pm
Tensho Deshi

That's based on what the Hokage said. You're all young and have potential. stare I know you all want to be obedient, but you also have to show the Hokage. That you're all capable for combat. He'll take you all more seriously if you're holding your own out. On a serious battlefield. 4laugh This is seriously your chance to prove to your village. That you truly are ninja. Participate this is a rare event that should not be wasted. I think.

Oh, and Squad 2 isn't even complete yet. pirate Your supposed Jounin hasn't even created his profile yet for the ninja. ninja Young & Reckless wins!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:38 pm
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame
i haven't fought since i quit gaia so my confidence is lacking... but that wont last for too long. any who i'd like to be as humble as possible if i can so i'll retract cocky statements, at least for a time.

Tentaigo

Mhm! Mhm! -Nods- eek Sensei...!! I would gladly sacrifice my Senju genin if it means you grasping your original form. Just don't kill Kanō?? eek Let's have a spar? I'll try to be the best spar partner in order for you to get back into the swing of things. Although I fear you'll kill me in one post. eek

I still have guts...!!!
Sure, it'd be my honor to fight you. We'll do it soon.  

demonoftheblueflame

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:58 pm
demonoftheblueflame
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame

Tentaigo

I still have guts...!!!
Sure, it'd be my honor to fight you. We'll do it soon.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:23 pm
demonoftheblueflame
How you feel is irrelevant, ask Ten how many guilds and rpers have suffered at my expense... -_-

Tentaigo
Indeed, Demon. Ahem! Has anyone even had a 1 vs 1 fight with another shinobi. So far a lot of members are all talk. talk2hand

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
with Ten's reputation, telling someone to ask him doesn't really help you lol

But really, Lion,Demon is a boss. He was already a pro when I was a noob, and I've been rping for 10 years.

You have great power you are right to be proud but it seems that in order to prove myself, I must awaken him and have to do battle with you demon. I wanted to make a simple character with minimal disturbances but it seems that my hand has been forced. It seems I must awaken my character Raizen Kinzoku Ōkami. I warn you that you have brought this upon yourselves. No hard feelings when you lose. It happens to us all. Just be prepared. I tend to get a little carried away with this character when battle emerges.

*Erases previous character profile and makes way for a true shinobi Boss.*
User Image

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:36 pm
Lion of the Lord
demonoftheblueflame
How you feel is irrelevant, ask Ten how many guilds and rpers have suffered at my expense... -_-

Tentaigo
Indeed, Demon. Ahem! Has anyone even had a 1 vs 1 fight with another shinobi. So far a lot of members are all talk. talk2hand

--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
with Ten's reputation, telling someone to ask him doesn't really help you lol

But really, Lion,Demon is a boss. He was already a pro when I was a noob, and I've been rping for 10 years.

You have great power you are right to be proud but it seems that in order to prove myself, I must awaken him and have to do battle with you demon. I wanted to make a simple character with minimal disturbances but it seems that my hand has been forced. It seems I must awaken my character Raizen Kinzoku Ōkami. I warn you that you have brought this upon yourselves. No hard feelings when you lose. It happens to us all. Just be prepared. I tend to get a little carried away with this character when battle emerges.

*Erases previous character profile and makes way for a true shinobi Boss.*
User Image

what does he think about women marrying after 30? Does he agree that 30 is practically a woman's prime?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:47 pm
Makako-ma
what does he think about women marrying after 30? Does he agree that 30 is practically a woman's prime?

He's fine with it. Ultimately to him it only matters if she's a strong enough mate to be with.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma

He's fine with it. Ultimately to him it only matters if she's a strong enough mate to be with.

seems like a great guy! I'm making Iwagakure sortof militaristic btw. Konoha has a history of being soft and it's heart bleeds a lot. Waiting on them to solve the corruption issue might not be the wisest solution.

scream WISH I KNEW SUNA'S STANCE ON THE MATTER  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 pm
I'll probably ask in the skype chat as well but I'm curious to know if anyone would be interested in being my Iwa RPC's fiance? You can either go look at Yukie's profile or hit me up for details but the important part is that its an arranged marriage so there's a lot of room for what their relationship is actually like.  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:08 pm
Makako-ma
seems like a great guy! I'm making Iwagakure sortof militaristic btw. Konoha has a history of being soft and it's heart bleeds a lot. Waiting on them to solve the corruption issue might not be the wisest solution.

scream WISH I KNEW SUNA'S STANCE ON THE MATTER

It will show sooner or later.

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games