Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma
seems like a great guy! I'm making Iwagakure sortof militaristic btw. Konoha has a history of being soft and it's heart bleeds a lot. Waiting on them to solve the corruption issue might not be the wisest solution.

scream WISH I KNEW SUNA'S STANCE ON THE MATTER

It will show sooner or later.

well anyways I gotta get out of konoha before I worry about that lol. OOC its been like 6 days though lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:47 pm
Naomi Tenkou
I'll probably ask in the skype chat as well but I'm curious to know if anyone would be interested in being my Iwa RPC's fiance? You can either go look at Yukie's profile or hit me up for details but the important part is that its an arranged marriage so there's a lot of room for what their relationship is actually like.

Maybe Raizen will have her lol. Though he prefers strong females he ultimately doesn't care. After all his goal is to rebuild his clan and his clan by nature often steals women from other nations.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:48 pm
Makako-ma
well anyways I gotta get out of konoha before I worry about that lol. OOC its been like 6 days though lol.

Well here's to hope.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:53 pm
Lion of the Lord
Naomi Tenkou
I'll probably ask in the skype chat as well but I'm curious to know if anyone would be interested in being my Iwa RPC's fiance? You can either go look at Yukie's profile or hit me up for details but the important part is that its an arranged marriage so there's a lot of room for what their relationship is actually like.

Maybe Raizen will have her lol. Though he prefers strong females he ultimately doesn't care. After all his goal is to rebuild his clan and his clan by nature often steals women from other nations.

Iwa's kunoichi are sturdy as boulders, and sexier than a sculpted statue.  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:04 pm
Naomi Tenkou

Sounds promising. Just beware that your character won't be the only female he'll get a hold of.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:07 pm
Tentaigo
User Image

Profile almost done. Does victory tackle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:09 pm
Naomi Tenkou
Lion of the Lord
Naomi Tenkou

sample

here's how a significant Iwa female behaved lol

shippuden episode 280  

Makako-ma

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:11 pm
Lion of the Lord
Naomi Tenkou

Sounds promising. Just beware that your character won't be the only female he'll get a hold of.

It'd be an arranged marriage for politics so unless they actually love each other she's just doing it out of duty.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 pm
Naomi Tenkou
It'd be an arranged marriage for politics so unless they actually love each other she's just doing it out of duty.

Well if that's the case, my guess would perhaps be that Raizen ends up killing your fiancé and in his death you become his.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:09 pm
Well my profile is ready to review. Let me know if I need to change anything.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:11 pm
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
Funny how we're brothers in both leaf & Cloud, Ken. I wonder what the others are thinking about. cool
Either that we are best friends, or that we really are related and me being the big brother, allowing you to tag along. Although, the others who have known us for years do know everything anyway.

Our youth was like debris flying from around from the most epic anime scene's in history. Don'tcha' think?

User Image
Mostly becaue you were the one destroying everything @_@ I was just there to stop your a** from destroying s**t.....  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:13 pm
Lion of the Lord
Naomi Tenkou

Well if that's the case, my guess would perhaps be that Raizen ends up killing your fiancé and in his death you become his.

That might be kind of a tricky situation lol. I'd be down for it if it works out in a lore consistent way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:32 pm
Daikagiri

Those.......those are fighting words.

User Image  

Tentaigo

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games