Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Controlling it like Madara, probably not, simply because Bijuu aren't usually given to high ranking characters, and I can't see a genin doing that.

I do like the weapons idea.

Overlord Diaus

Vaserios

I was thinking of it being hunted while its free like a mission event. >> But i actually prefer the weapon idea now .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 pm
Orphen Darkfire
Is there a place that tells of the restrictions for the weapons abilities a blacksmith can create? Because between the really cool bijuu idea above and the mangas that I have been reading recently I am think of going with either blacksmith or nurse/doctor with my new character along with the clan I'm requesting.
You can create whatever you want, but you have to get each thing approved before you create it.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
Is there a place that tells of the restrictions for the weapons abilities a blacksmith can create? Because between the really cool bijuu idea above and the mangas that I have been reading recently I am think of going with either blacksmith or nurse/doctor with my new character along with the clan I'm requesting.
You can create whatever you want, but you have to get each thing approved before you create it.

Okay and I will try create my character soon. For the blacksmith shop are they the same as the houses where I would need 6 Emeralds?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:07 pm
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire

Okay and I will try create my character soon. For the blacksmith shop are they the same as the houses where I would need 6 Emeralds?
No, you can just make one if you are a blacksmith or blacksmith apprentice.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Orphen Darkfire

No, you can just make one if you are a blacksmith or blacksmith apprentice.

Okay and thank you for the help.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:30 pm
Soooo, who wants a hug?  

Cpt Muffin

Cpt Muffin rolled 3 100-sided dice: 74, 68, 3 Total: 145 (3-300)

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:45 am
Dope  
Cpt Muffin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am
Super dope  

Cpt Muffin

Cpt Muffin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:18 am
Dope roll  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:49 am
Heeyyyooooo~~

My OC Makoto is gonna open a bakery/cafe for all you fellow shinobi to hangout and enjoy delicious treats/coffees/teas 4laugh  

LordJaxTheSadistic

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:38 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic
Heeyyyooooo~~

My OC Makoto is gonna open a bakery/cafe for all you fellow shinobi to hangout and enjoy delicious treats/coffees/teas 4laugh

Kini can visit smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:46 pm
Nodus Esper
LordJaxTheSadistic
Heeyyyooooo~~

Kini can visit smile

Kini can get dropckicked through a window.  

Cpt Muffin

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Vaserios
Nodus Esper
LordJaxTheSadistic
Heeyyyooooo~~

Kini can visit smile

!!! Leggo!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Mwhahahahahahahaaaa

Lieutenant Jet

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 pm
Vaserios
Nodus Esper
LordJaxTheSadistic
Heeyyyooooo~~

Kini can visit smile

All are welcome!! >D but I can't garuntee that the many fox summons won't attack  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games