Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:03 pm
Kit Joukai Heyaza
The Broswer Site (Assuming you have a computer) doesn't require a Download.

Discord Chat just makes things more convenient amd easier to flow, answers, questions, character reviews and review's in general can be cleared up quicker than going through the Thread.

Your own schedule won't be an issue, but it just helps information go through easier along with keeping people updated about things going on in the Roleplay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 am
meh I'm still wrapping my head around this cluster jutsu system you guys got going on, kinda complicated to be honest ^_^; My most advanced experience with stats was subtraction from a point base per technique, and stats were earned and spent in categories upon certain milestones, ranks, achievemtns etc. I'm eager to get started don't get me wrong. I haven't even seen where to apply for the Gobi demon anywhere. But I'm more waiting on my kekkai genkai rejection/approval, then I can add it to my profile and start rping at least.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Kit Joukai Heyaza
If Kit ends up meeting 13, she is a builder. You will need someone to build Kit a science lab  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Kit Joukai Heyaza
If Kit ends up meeting 13, she is a builder. You will need someone to build Kit a science lab

Word, i just went under the basis or reasearch and such in an apartment. No experiments and such just data collecting since its just reading.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:56 pm
Kit Joukai Heyaza

Just a heads up, before attempting to add information involving other NPC's, run it over with a Crew first before doing so as to not give false information.

Yunchi's doesn't sell any Herb, the Store Owner only sells Weaponry.

It is extremely unlikely that Kit would've graduated with Takuma, the latter if much older than the former and the Masamune don't "Graduate" in the same fashion as Shinobi's from Kumogakure do. While Kit may have occasionally seen Takuma if he had visited Yunchi's, their relationship wouldn't be that.... "Strong" but more on the "I've seen this kid before" level.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:31 am
Kyeonji
Kit Joukai Heyaza

Just a heads up, before attempting to add information involving other NPC's, run it over with a Crew first before doing so as to not give false information.

Yunchi's doesn't sell any Herb, the Store Owner only sells Weaponry.

It is extremely unlikely that Kit would've graduated with Takuma, the latter if much older than the former and the Masamune don't "Graduate" in the same fashion as Shinobi's from Kumogakure do. While Kit may have occasionally seen Takuma if he had visited Yunchi's, their relationship wouldn't be that.... "Strong" but more on the "I've seen this kid before" level.

I was going qith something more along the lines that they had attended the academy around the same time with different classes and so on myself since i put kits backround with him in the village for 9 years. And seeing as how they have weapons and the like i didnt think kit visiting the shop would be wierd so much or him knowing the "people" that work their and or hve a willingness to help or send him away.

I understand what you mean about the interjecting though i figured id just move in a bit forward with my rp and kinda just involve myself non directly. Rather then just kicking in the door and waving my RP around.

Should i edit my post then and juat curb myself or change whu i am there?  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:32 am
Kit Joukai Heyaza

It would've still been unlikely that either of them would've met, not only is Takuma much older that he would've already graduated before Kit had entered the Academy, Takuma didn't graduate from Kumogakure's Academy such is the same for others in that Clan. There wouldn't be anything weird with Kit visiting the Shop, it's a shop out in the open for anyone to drop in, he could know the owner on a basic level but its highly doubtful it would be on a personal level.

I understand what you mean about the interjecting though i figured id just move in a bit forward with my rp and kinda just involve myself non directly. Rather then just kicking in the door and waving my RP around.

It would be better to "Wave your RP around", it's a lot easier to engage through different methods rather than what was previously done. Kit could've easily just walked in and asked for what he wanted without having to know anyone, in the end he would've ended up being given the same answer regardless since the shop doesn't sell what he's inquering for. You're free to involve people in your RP, do as you wish and what not so long as if you're looking to add detail involving an NPC, run it through a Crew so things don't contridict and crumble.

Kit can potentially try and make a connection with Takuma at the current moment or with Yuno, maybe with Kiyoko, it all depends on how you go about doing those things. You're free to go about and make friends, make enemies, murder a couple of families here and there, rob a store, sell your soul to the local Cult, aid a Gang in capturing Demons outside the Village, go outside the Village and kill a few Demons, stumble into some hot-mess and be that villain you wanna be.

Either way, it's better off to remove the incorrect information, but you don't have to at the moment if its a hassle, it's just me informing you for the future that you should consider telling one of Us before adding personal information involving NPC's so that things to get screwy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:41 am
Kyeonji
Kit Joukai Heyaza

It would've still been unlikely that either of them would've met, not only is Takuma much older that he would've already graduated before Kit had entered the Academy, Takuma didn't graduate from Kumogakure's Academy such is the same for others in that Clan. There wouldn't be anything weird with Kit visiting the Shop, it's a shop out in the open for anyone to drop in, he could know the owner on a basic level but its highly doubtful it would be on a personal level.

It would be better to "Wave your RP around", it's a lot easier to engage through different methods rather than what was previously done. Kit could've easily just walked in and asked for what he wanted without having to know anyone, in the end he would've ended up being given the same answer regardless since the shop doesn't sell what he's inquering for. You're free to involve people in your RP, do as you wish and what not so long as if you're looking to add detail involving an NPC, run it through a Crew so things don't contridict and crumble.

Kit can potentially try and make a connection with Takuma at the current moment or with Yuno, maybe with Kiyoko, it all depends on how you go about doing those things. You're free to go about and make friends, make enemies, murder a couple of families here and there, rob a store, sell your soul to the local Cult, aid a Gang in capturing Demons outside the Village, go outside the Village and kill a few Demons, stumble into some hot-mess and be that villain you wanna be.

Either way, it's better off to remove the incorrect information, but you don't have to at the moment if its a hassle, it's just me informing you for the future that you should consider telling one of Us before adding personal information involving NPC's so that things to get screwy.

Gotcha cap, ill have it re written or rephrased in a few minutes. Though, who is the owner directly? Im sure being an orphan Kit would have visted for kunais and scroll and the like in the past i just didnt know who it was directly so i involved everyone.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:33 am
Kit Joukai Heyaza

Owner of the shop is Yuno Uchiha  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:42 am
Kyeonji

I have it all fixed. i was going to be doing a missions anyways so i do need the 2 demon wind shurikens and the smoke bombs >_>; timely excuse is best excuse  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:01 am
Kit Joukai Heyaza
Kyeonji

Which mission? There's quite a few available in Fuji at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:56 pm
gaia_bunny hi  

Ren Gray

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:03 am
.. Hmm.. guess this means I'm back. Hiiii~~

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:11 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Link

What do you mean by stats? Fill in what stats? My profile seemed fine.. -picks ear- Right??? Tch  

Tentaigo

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 am
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Link

What do you mean by stats? Fill in what stats? My profile seemed fine.. -picks ear- Right??? Tch
yo, wb Ten.
Taijutsu stat is just how many points you've spent on taijutsu/kenjutsu. Ninjutsu stat is just how many points you've spent on ninjutsu  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff