Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

I've returned. Which village are you in? arrow That way I won't have to waste time finding you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 am
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

I've returned. Which village are you in? arrow That way I won't have to waste time finding you.

<.< im inactive until i get approved  

Bodhisattva Empress

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

<.< im inactive until i get approved

ITS BEEN 3 to 4 MONTHS HOW HAVE YOU NOT BEEN APPROVED YET!?!??!

Ehh… Ari sometimes it makes me question why I'm still madly entitled to you. heart Anyway. I just returned yesterday. And I'm going to get approved tomorrow. So tell me which village I should go to. That way we can start our storyline. Like always babe~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:18 am
Tentaigo

Looks like you are still using the old jutsu points system. They cost different amounts per rank now. see this thread:

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25228565  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:58 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:47 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Tch….. Ari you trying to get me upset. My Uchiha Genin was approved two days ago.

Make your character so that she has jutsu that add up to 25 points. lol

SS- 22 JP
S- 15 JP
A- 11 JP
B- 7 JP
C- 4 JP
D- 2 JP
E- 1 JP

Once your profile shows jutsu up to 25 points. I can get someone to approve you. evil Simple. Stop taking long. There are ninja injured, endangered, and without hope. I can't save all of them myself. Once I have you. I can just ignore their fragility, and focus on my girl. And how will get stronger together ( <3 ) .. Girlfriend

Edit your profiles jutsu. Put customs on if you want, but make sure they add to 25 points. Silly

Tentaigo

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:58 am
Tentaigo

You like trolling me huh? Anyway, fuji.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:55 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo

Can't travel around to my fullest high without my girl by my side. cool Laughs! Make sure to get those jutsu that equal 25 points. You're taking too long.

My Uchiha is helping this girl and guy who I think loves her. Get safe, and help them somewhere. The guy got ******** up in a fight with other ninja. He wasn't strong enough. It's funny because my ninja was watching the entire fight, and didn't help him until he had nothing left.

Tentaigo

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 pm
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo

Can't travel around to my fullest high without my girl by my side. cool Laughs! Make sure to get those jutsu that equal 25 points. You're taking too long.

My Uchiha is helping this girl and guy who I think loves her. Get safe, and help them somewhere. The guy got ******** up in a fight with other ninja. He wasn't strong enough. It's funny because my ninja was watching the entire fight, and didn't help him until he had nothing left.

eh erm actually mr.penguin talk2hand i have training post links next to those bad bitches so chickity check yo self fool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:44 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo

eh erm actually mr.penguin talk2hand i have training post links next to those bad bitches so chickity check yo self fool

Hmm.. can we start Rping yet? I need you somewhere right now matter-of-factly. xd  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:02 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:55 am
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Tentaigo

Hmm.. can we start Rping yet? I need you somewhere right now matter-of-factly. xd

nope was too drunk at work and sleeping to rp  

Bodhisattva Empress

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:11 pm
TheOneOnlyKat

Welcome to the west-side coast that has nothing to do with New Jersey.

To help you get started we have a Discord Channel located over here:

This Beautiful Link Here

Questions can be quickly answered there along with Plot related Questions, Mission Questions, Mission Story Question, and other Questions in general.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:44 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Back and it feels great, Ari!~ cool Mmm... where are you?  

Tentaigo

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:47 am
Tentaigo
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Back and it feels great, Ari!~ cool Mmm... where are you?

im not role playing here anymore  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces