Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Shadows of the North (Kain, Odd, Darts) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:02 pm
Mt silver the active base of Team Snagem today has a unusual feeling. Three of the members would feel something very odd. A entity was calling them, like a whisper with no source, pulling them from their daily activities. However the three that could hear would be able to recognize this call as something from the hellish planes. This whisper urged the Snagems to leave the building. But one wouldn't be able to handle the demonic call

Kain would be sitting in his room reading away at novels, from the library, this one in particular he had read five times over sadly he had forgot it every time. Taken from his book he heard this call like ice down his back tensing him up.

Kain would stand up and walk to his door placing his hand on the knob. Suddenly he was struck with a louder pounding in his head as he dropped to the floor cowering.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:29 pm
Odd was sitting in the kitchen, eating something when he began to hear something -softly at first but growing louder over time-, until after a while he finally became fed up with it. "Alright, alright! Damn! I hear you!" he screamed in irritation. Ever since he'd started working as a freelance exorcist outside the Snagem base, he'd been noticing the sounds of demonic screaming from the Otherworld. Here, though? He'd never experienced it but now that he was, he was going to find out why. Because hearing demons screaming at you in your own home, isn't something most spiritually aware people took lightly to, after all.

He wondered, as he left his half-eaten sandwich on the kitchen table, if Kain and Darts could hear the voices too. He headed off to the bedrooms to see if they were in their rooms to ask.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 pm
Voices screaming inside people's head might have been an unusual occurrence for most people, but the Giratina hybrid known as Darts had never fancied himself 'normal' even before his flesh had been transmuted into the gilt form he had worn since that day. Now however, it seemed as though the screaming and kvetching was a little bit more intense than it normally was. The Dragon Clan's meditation methods helped easy the relentless pounding of the Distortion World normally but today this was more... insistent than normal. He gets off his bed and rolls to his feet, exiting his room by way of his door only to almost crash into Odd coming up the staircase.

"I take it you got our wonderful underworld telegram..." He comments, rubbing his crest ruefully. What the gambler wouldn't give for a hot cup of coffee right now, but he had mostly kicked that habit for his own good.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:21 am
"PRESENT YOURSELVES!" A loud boom bashes against their heads. The voice was impatient and angered. The sounds would return to a whisper aging them on.

A click would sound about the hall as Kains door swung open revealing the tall lanky shadow in the door. Eyes pulsating with light and dilated as if he was staring at the sun Kain clumsily stepped into the hall. Growling "Okay why do I know this feeling?" Kain would grab at the twos collars "No one tells me about my past damn it! I'm tired of this Why DO I KNOW THIS FEELING?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:37 pm
"You're hearing it, too, huh?" Odd asked, phasing out of Kain's grip and straightening his trench coat. The sleeveless crimson thing hung limp over his torso, covering most of his shirt as he thought it over. "Chances are it's a summons from the Otherworld. Probably from one of the Lords of the Inner Circles, it sounds like." He replied. "You've got to have a pretty powerful connection to the Otherworld to hear it unless the summons is coming from a very powerful source. We might need to visit Amaya and see if she's hearing it too."

There was another reason for that thought, though he wasn't going to divulge it right away. Amaya could get them to the circle they were being called to and also keep them safe if they needed to project to the other side. Probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:25 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"You're hearing it, too, huh?" Odd asked, phasing out of Kain's grip and straightening his trench coat. The sleeveless crimson thing hung limp over his torso, covering most of his shirt as he thought it over. "Chances are it's a summons from the Otherworld. Probably from one of the Lords of the Inner Circles, it sounds like." He replied. "You've got to have a pretty powerful connection to the Otherworld to hear it unless the summons is coming from a very powerful source. We might need to visit Amaya and see if she's hearing it too."

There was another reason for that thought, though he wasn't going to divulge it right away. Amaya could get them to the circle they were being called to and also keep them safe if they needed to project to the other side. Probably.

Darts doesn't have the option of just phasing backwards like Odd did, so the gambler merely stands there with his arms crossed as he watches Kain's internal struggle play out in front of them. "That voice sounded awfully familiar..." He says, shooting a look at Odd over Kain's head as best he could with nothing resembling facial features above his crest as if to say 'this is not a good thing'.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:04 pm
Kain would let go of Darts. "N-Neither of you are answering me? Your just giving me more Qu-qu-questions." Attempting to not lash out he would just scratch at his rotting flesh. "I just don't understand anything anymore."

"PRESENT YOURSELVES!" The boom would echo a second time, the voice sound more and more familiar especially to darts. This time they could easily tell it was coming from outside the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:27 pm
That sounded like it came from outside. "Well it sounds like whoever's calling us came to visit. Maybe they'll have the answers we're looking for." Odd said as he turned away from Kain. He wasn't looking good. Maybe he was suffering the same kind of problem that Lykas had way back when? Chi poisoning, wasn't it? It was supposed to be capable of causing some severe physical effects. Necrosis wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities if it was Ghost or Poison chi that was overwhelming his system.

He considered possible courses of action, obviously not letting on to Kain that he had any inkling what was going on with him just yet. Maybe Darts could sense it too? ~Are you picking up any kind of unnatural chi from Kain?~ He directed to the Giratina hybrid's spirit.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:33 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
That sounded like it came from outside. "Well it sounds like whoever's calling us came to visit. Maybe they'll have the answers we're looking for." Odd said as he turned away from Kain. He wasn't looking good. Maybe he was suffering the same kind of problem that Lykas had way back when? Chi poisoning, wasn't it? It was supposed to be capable of causing some severe physical effects. Necrosis wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities if it was Ghost or Poison chi that was overwhelming his system.

He considered possible courses of action, obviously not letting on to Kain that he had any inkling what was going on with him just yet. Maybe Darts could sense it too? ~Are you picking up any kind of unnatural chi from Kain?~ He directed to the Giratina hybrid's spirit.

Darts glances back and forth at the comment unsure as to where it came from or how to respond, so he just tried thinking at the person hard enough. ~Not unusual, per se...~ The gambler answers back, his luminous red eyes watching Kain warily. ~but if it's what or who I think it is behind this it might not exactly be good for us...~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:29 pm
The crew would leave the the base, Entering into the maze of caves only lit by the openings to the surface. One beam of light in particular would shining right down on a small black and pink flower surrounded by autumn colored grass. This Flower was resonating the call like a pounding to an anvil, Bang, Bang, Bang the power thrust-ed through the snagems being.

And with no notice it stopped.

Red and black goo would spit from the flower cracking lighting from each drop. As a purple fog filled the room almost transporting the three to an entirely new dimension as only them and the panicking flower existed amongst the mist.

The lighting would eventually spit up as ghost visual of a pure red Giratina would looming over the three. His mask shut as six long streamer like wings flow off of it.

"My champion, My Son, and My trespasser all in one place. Good. lets make a deal."

Kain all the while would curled up in pain on the floor as the feeling had left him in shock.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am
Nailed it! That sickening chi from within Kain hadn't felt sinister, exactly. Just very, very dead. This would explain why. It felt just like the tides of undead energy that flowed from the planes of the Otherworld whenever he was there. Standing before the visage of Giratina, he looked over at Darts and, smirking with crimson eyes glinting humourously, he said "Good thing we all know who's the trespasser, right?"

After his poor attempt at a joke, he'd turn back to the demonic image before the trio of Ghost-masters-to-be - Plus Darts. "What kind of deal are we talking, King Zombie?" He asked. He'd be damned if he did and he'd be damned if he didn't so why not show a little disrespect at the old ghost? Besides, maybe it was Lykas' attitude rubbing off a bit but he felt like he could take the projection on in a fight. Only because it wasn't the actual lord of Ghosts in the anti-matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:32 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Nailed it! That sickening chi from within Kain hadn't felt sinister, exactly. Just very, very dead. This would explain why. It felt just like the tides of undead energy that flowed from the planes of the Otherworld whenever he was there. Standing before the visage of Giratina, he looked over at Darts and, smirking with crimson eyes glinting humourously, he said "Good thing we all know who's the trespasser, right?"

After his poor attempt at a joke, he'd turn back to the demonic image before the trio of Ghost-masters-to-be - Plus Darts. "What kind of deal are we talking, King Zombie?" He asked. He'd be damned if he did and he'd be damned if he didn't so why not show a little disrespect at the old ghost? Besides, maybe it was Lykas' attitude rubbing off a bit but he felt like he could take the projection on in a fight. Only because it wasn't the actual lord of Ghosts in the anti-matter.

"In my opinion." Darts says scathingly, looking up at the demonic entity in front of them with a mixture of bile and distaste poured out in equal measures across his face. "Getting into deals with this one has only ended in misery for the people involved. Even involuntarily. And again it's like I told you before go find your own champion, I get to stand on my own two legs." He indicates his transfigured body with a wave of his hand to give some indication of the prize in those 'deals'.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:57 pm
"Watch your tongue you miserable mortal. You test my patients with everyone of your blasting exorsits, demon and ghost whine and complain so much after your damned work." The god would snap before re-centering itself.

"oh hohohoho.... But you are! you see Like it or not you spread my fear across this plane, few will accept you as anything other than a beast shared in my image" The god hissed swimming through the air resting behind the twos heads.

"Now.... Kain. His blood is of mine, has been since his birth. Mortals can't entirely hold that much potential in them, So he had my influence. Your teammate Reno removed the only connection we had, before Kain developed his own powers. So now he's being killed by his own flesh, I assume that's why this painful decay is becoming of him. Its also no surprise that ripping that seed from him has made him lose his mind, hence why he hasn't even attempted to contact me." The god would swim to kain looking as if it wanted to cradle the boy.

"...FIX THIS!."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:07 pm
"I'll do and say what I want, Beast." Odd retorted, eyes flashing devilishly in his own right.

"You might be the Lord of the Damned, but on this plane, you hold no power. That's why I cleanse your essence where I can." He added, before looking toward Kain.

"I thought I sensed a trace of your wicked presence in him earlier. It doesn't surprise me that his body's begun to decay because of it." He said, thinking hard as he tried to consider this. "And how, exactly, would you propose we fix it? I don't know how Reno managed to remove your essence from him so returning it without surgical precision would probably finish him off." He countered, arms crossed in annoyance with the ghastly god-like Pokemon. He had an idea of something that might work but whether or not it would do any good at this point was anyone's guess.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 am
Extremelictor

"...FIX THIS!."

"He booms like we are the multiverse spanning gods in this situation..." Darts adds sarcastically, dropping to one knee to check on the rotting Kain. "So what do you suggest?" He asks, echoing Odd. "Feed him a Giratina brand (tm) flavored toaster strudel? I mean I guess eating cursed food did it for me but..." He trails off, watching Kain flop around like a fish out of water. Or a Giratina out of distortion might be more apt in this instance.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff