Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
(O/A)0080: Mobile Suit Gundam, A World Divided Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~A World Divided~

The One Year War was a dreary conflict with seemingly no end as Zeon increased is presence on earth. Even with White Base and its advanced mobile suits, the Earth Federation needed a strategic victory to push the colony nation's forces back. This culminated into Operation Odessa, a massive operation to reclaim a crucial mine under Zeon control. Unfortunately for the Earth Federation, a major part of their forces did not proceed as scheduled and the rest of the operation was a loss. Despite this the Federation began producing its mobile suits to turn the tide back to its favor, but unfortunately its main production facility of Jaburo was attacked. The Zeon forces that attacked were well coordinated and supplied with more Dom and Gouf mobile suits with the materials from Odessa, and although they retreated they did so tactically.

The damage to Jaburo stalled the production of the RGM-79 GM for a short while, but asian forces were able to successfully reclaim much of the continent. Seeking to reclaim their advantage by pushing into space, the Earth Federation prepared an attack force to take back Solomon, and when they attacked they were met with the new MSN-02 Zeong along with the MA-08 Big Zam. With these advanced weapons, the Zeon forces were able to defend their asteroid base until the majority of forces retreated, but after the firing of Solar system the losses on both sides were staggering.

The Gundam and Zeong along with their pilots, were reported as missing. The Big Zam and the Solar System were also destroyed. Federation forces retreated back to Luna II, their progress in space slowed with the introduction of Zeon's Gelgoog units. Zeon's ground forces have been pushed back to Africa and Europe, holding onto the regions with Dom and Gouf mobile suits. With the Earth Federation's progress in space halted and the Zeon conquest of Earth constricted, the war has come to a stalemate. While both sides are becoming tired of war, soldiers on every front know the end is in immediate sight through dreary eyes...

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Post Skeleton-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 pm
Information
This roleplay is based off of an alternate Mobile Suit Gundam storyline. As such, the state of the world in this RP is different than the anime/movies. If you have questions, please direct them to me personally and I'll answer as best as possible.

The changes to the cannon story are as follows;
          + Amuro and Char are considered as MIA for propaganda reasons, but the general consensus is that they died at the battle of Solomon
          + Garma, Dozle and Degwin are also deceased similar to how they died in the anime but at different times. This leaves Kycillia and Gihren in charge of Zeon, keeping each other in check. Revil has survived the attack however and leads the EFF.
          + Zeon has been able to replace Zakus with Doms, Goufs and Gelgoogs, but they are not entirely replaced yet and are regulated to second line duty.
          + The Earth Federation has produced mobile suits in an amount as great as Zeon although slow production resulted in similar average pilot experience to Zeon.
          + Solomon has been reclaimed by Zeon despite the damage and reinforced, although Zeon forces are focused on trying to retake ground on Earth.
          + EFF has retaken much of Earth and retains control of the Earth and Luna II, leaving Zeon forces to bunker themselves in Europe and Africa.
          +(more to be added, open to suggestions)

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Post Skeleton-

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 pm
Rules

►Follow Gaia's Rules of Service (obviously) biggest rule to consider is to keep near PG-13 levels of cursing and description.
          ►No killing of any player characters or cannon without consent from both parties and prior notification.
          ►There will be no sexual roleplaying or content appearing in the RP, and such a post will be reported and removed. Timeskip.
          ►Any post that contains actions or situations impossible (godmoding) is strictly forbidden. You will be warned when this occurs, so keep within the bounds of physics and reality.
          ►When considering hits and misses, be realistic. You will never be 100% accurate, and you will never dodge 100% of the attacks sent your way. You will have to block some attacks with shields or take hits depending on how they are. I trust you will regulate how well you will hit or miss, but if need be coordinate with the other in OOC or I will regulate it.
          ►Eventually Newtypes will be appearing. Immediately, unless you're playing a cybernewtype, please limit the hinting to newtype potential.
          ►This rp is not you you may simply join and jump in. There will be certain times characters would enter based on their status. You may wait more than a week to join in depending on your character.
          ►This RP is based on the Universal Century timeline publicized in Mobile Suit Gundam in various several media, and will be regulated to this fictional world. While I control the overall RP, I will still consult with other players for events and actions. Requests are not guaranteed to be accepted.
          ►Please put enough material in your posts for others to work off of. One or two sentences are not enough to keep a fun and active RP.

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Post Skeleton-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 pm
Links

OOC Discussion Page
Profile Listing
Gundam Wiki
(VERY useful if you are not aware of UC history)

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Post Skeleton-

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:14 pm
Rules

Send this in a PM titled 'A Divided World'. Replace and ((bracketed)) sections with your information and fill in 'color1' and 'color2' with your own personalized colors.
          Please use Zeon and Federation GROUND force ranks.

[color=color1][i]Name & Age:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((Full character name, and then age)) [/color]
          [color=color1][i]Faction:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((Two biggest are Earth Federation and Principality of Zeon. Neutral parties do exist however.))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Rank:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((Whatever rank you want you character to be. If they aren't in a military, just put 'civilian')) [/color]
          [color=color1][i]Position:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((What role your character is. Mobile suit pilot, ground soldier, commander etc.))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Likes:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((At least 3, semi descriptive if necessary.))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Dislikes:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((At least 3 like above, semi-descriptive when necessary.))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Personality:[/i][/color][color=color2] ((Character's personality. Be under one paragraph.)) [/color]
          [color=color1][i]Biography:[/i][/color] [color=color2]((Character's history. Keep under two paragraphs))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Appearance:[/i][/color] ((anime pictures only, and absolutely NO enormous ones))
          [img]((URL goes here))[/img]

Mobile Weapon skeleton:
          Please try to refrain to more mass-produced suits, it will be an easier application. Special suits will be given as the RP progresses. If you wish to have a suit with different camo or color, link the name to a photo of that suit's image.

[color=color1][i]Mobile Suit: [/i][/color][color=color2]((The Mobile Suit model and name your character pilots, if he does. Mobile Armors allowed))[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Equipment: [/i][/color][color=color2]((The equipment on the suit/armor, include specialized equipment.))
          - list item
          - list item
          - list item[/color]
          [color=color1][i]Notes: [/i][/color][color=color2]((Put anything not covered above here, such as any sort of modifications that aren't pictured in the mobile suit's image. Keep in mind the more customized the unit is the less maintainable it is, including rare units.))[/color]

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Extra-
-Extra-
-Extra-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:15 pm
Extra

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Extra-
-Extra-
-Extra-

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 pm
Extra

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Extra-
-Extra-
-Extra-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:20 pm
Extra

-Story-
-Information-
-Rules-
-Links-
-Profile Skeleton-
-Extra-
-Extra-
-Extra-

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 pm
•••The Setting; East Africa
•••Terrain; Canyons, dry plains
•••Assets; Zeon outpost
•••Operation; Downfall
•••Information;
ccccZeon forces on Earth have converged into the continent of Africa, holding out against Federation pushes onto the continent while the main bulk of Federation forces focused on Earth. EFF command has re-prioritized their targets, and ascertained that Africa must be taken before moving their mobile suit force into space. Zeon forces consist mostly of defensive emplacements, MS-06, MS-09, MS-07 and MS-14 mobile suits.Earth federation divisions consist of GM-79 and GM-79G mobile suits along with heavy artillery and air support. Invasion begins at the break of dawn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image
||Leon Descard||
||Location; Mobile suit, cargo plain||
||With; Mobile suits of 7th SOS||
||OOC; EF characters begin on a cargo plane carrying their suits, Zeon at an outpost.||

This was the operation, the one to lead for victory or defeat. The shaking of the plane as it flew was not helping with Leon's nerves. Arms crossed in his cockpit, he was running over the reported position of his support squad, which landed earlier in the night. His plan had them as a key part. Although the air support and artillery would be of benefit, it was only his squad he relied on. "Final coms check-in. Report any problems now or you'll be dead on the ground." he spoke through the com system to the other two suits.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 am

||Jae Kaza||
||Location; Zeon Outpost, Barracks ||
||With; Other Zeon soldiers ||
||OOC; Currently staring at the ceiling from his bunk bed.||

Jae was getting some R&R from a days work on a scouting mission he had a day prior. It had almost been 7 months that Jae had been Earth side. The war had turned into a stalemate. Eager to return to Side 3 and be reunited with his family, Jae was getting home sick by the day. He wasn't really fond of the duty station he was assigned. He had no choice. With most of the resources turned to space, available HLV ships weren't easy to come by. He read some old letters from his family. " When am I gonna get off this god forsaken planet? "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image
||Terrance Ares||
||Location; Mobile suit hangar (underground)||
||With; Crew||
||OOC; Zeon outpost is a semi-underground location with the equipment for light mobile suit maintenance.||

The commander of the mobile suit force of Zeon outpost 45-who-even-cares-at-this-time was already in his mobile suit performing a regular check on the systems. With its heavier armor, the engines took an increased strain. Even the larger weapon was a nightmare for the repair crew. He wasn't paying attention to the other members of his squad in the hangar, intending to finish his work and go to the canteen for morning grub. He'd been up late, a cup of coffee was the least he deserved.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 am

||Maia Campbell||
||Location; Zeon Outpost, (Front Gate) ||
||With; Other Outpost Defense Forces, ||
||OOC; On the night watch team of the Zeon Outpost Defense Forces .||

Maia was on her scheduled night shift, She was reassigned to outpost defense forces a couple weeks earlier due to getting seriously injured on a scouting mission. That and losing her Zaku II Kai. With resoruces limited, Maia was paired up with a old Zaku I refitted for defense duties. " Boy lets hope nothing comes out tonight! "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 am
||Samantha Robins||
||Location; Zeon Outpost, (Front Gate) ||
||With; Other Outpost Defense Forces, (Across from Maia) ||
||OOC; The Zeon outpost front gate comprises of two big doors, the complex is surrounded with bob-wire fencing. ||

Hearing Maia rambling to her self, Samantha was trying to keep focus. The outpost was hit twice this week from small scrimmage's from feddie scouting parties. It seemed not long ago that Africa was completely under Zeon's fist. With the war going on, The Federation was able to reenter Africa controlled Zeon within months before the current stalemate. " I wonder when the Homeland's gonna sent reinforcements anytime soon.... I don't think our machine's can hold out with these's spare parts that we have here " Samantha then glanced at Maia's Zaku I and sighed "Were getting desperate"  

Emiri Kimidori 16
Crew

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:12 am

||Wyatt Tompson||
||Location; Cargo Plane ||
||With; 7th Special Operations Squad ||
||OOC; Assuming we are on a Medea transport ship, Preparing for drop||

Checking all systems with his GM, Wyatt went over procedures for the operation. It was time to retake Africa from the evil Zeon. Wyatt had lost alot of friends from the conflict, specially when Zeon invaded Earth. " Lieutenant, what's the current status on the enemy outpost? "  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff