azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:41 pm
They were hanging out after work and the older young man had pulled Dhan aside to talk about something that was very, very important.

"So," Nasir said a little shyly, cheeks flushed red and fiddling with one of the barrettes in his hair, "do you think you could give me a few tips on ... skirts and stuff?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:22 pm
Dhan looked up from his notebook. It wasn't a regular notebook, it was a musician's notebook, the staffs printed in sharp black against pure white. He smiled at Nasir and capped his Sharpie. "Yeah," he said. "What kind of tips? Do you need to look at shoes and shirts as well?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:44 pm
"Yeah, actually I do ..." Nasir shuffles a moment back and forth on his feet. "Maybe heels? I can apparently walk in them just fine. I just don't know where to start."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:43 am
"Basic black," said Dhan. "Or that's where I did, anyway." He put his notebook away, too. "It's a bad idea to start at an online retailer. Or it was for me, anyway. It's easy to find stuff in bad condition. Um, do you want to go down to the Garment District this weekend? They'll have a bunch of stuff..."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:50 pm
"... should've seen where I started at," he said quietly, then flushed, and pushed his glasses up a bit. "That all makes sense though ..."

Nasir nudges Dhan a little. "Going to the Garment District would be great." He paused, head tilting thoughtfully. "What about ... there's that trader's market coming up too?"

shibrogane

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff