Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:41 am
He needed to try. That was the mindset that inspired him that day. That he needed to try and see what happened, to try and see if he could go back to her little manse, her garden. Maybe it was just part of the test after all.
Oh he very much doubted it, but he still wanted in some part to hope.

Perhaps he could find Pax, perhaps he could find answers, if nothing else perhaps he could find a body.

Strange world, he thought, for him to consider that to be any kind of luck.

He wondered what Sunny would do, especially considering Jer’s promise. He wondered if he’d even hear about it too though.
Gone with Ezra, becoming noble god help him.

It gave him great pause to realize that the rain had stopped. He'd even opened his umbrella almost automatically.

Shibr0gane
Sorry, I hope this is ok to request *waves vague hands at modbook*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:59 pm
Sunny was sitting in the park ranger booth by the park entrance.

"Sup, homeslice," she said, waving at Zac.

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:06 pm
Not who he expected. It actually left him at an utter loss for words for a moment.

“Um…” He blinked and looked around him as though he were making sure the beach had not spontaneously appeared.

“I –“ He started. “-Shun, said that Heliodora was missing. I’d… I’d told her I’d look into ways to get her home, like I said, because she said it would be nice and um –“

He was rambling and knew it.

“… I thought I’d try and, see if I could, I don’t know.” He admitted.
“I don’t know. I guess I just, thought I should try anyhow.”

It was probably like trying to resuscitate a corpse; sometimes you just tried because you were human.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:08 pm
"She died," said Sunny, resting her chin on her hand.

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:19 pm
His shoulders sagged and he sighed.

“F----K”

Which was the first coherent thing that came out of his mouth.

“…I figured I just - “ He sighed and tipped his head back to the sky before letting his gaze return to her.

“I… I thought you had a hard time with this place. Like the first time, you wouldn’t leave the beach, and you just kind of, dropped me on the beach. I guess that’s changed now.”

He tipped his head thoughtful.

“I am not even going to assume you are here because I was coming here. What’s up Sunny.”

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:04 am
"I have a hard time in every place," said Sunny. "It's very difficult to be in so many places. But I manage."

He got a frowning stare, and then: "Actually. I was. But I can pretend I wasn't, if you like."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:07 am
“O-Oh!” He exclaimed in surprise. “Sorry I just didn’t think – I mean, I feel, oddly important that you’d be looking for me?” He tried to explain, which also meant his original statement would have been along the lines of admitting he didn’t feel important.
“S-sorry I didn’t mean to.” He rubbed his arm and his shoulders sag. “I’m so sorry… I ******** up, I should have been faster.” He exhaled.

“s**t….” He swore again. “My Dad… I mean Jer… I mean….” He stammered.
He knew she hadn’t meant ‘heart’ literally but, it was one hell of a promise that had been made. He wanted him to be alright, even with as upset as he was with the whole 'Noble' and 'Fetch' s**t.

shibr0gane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:30 pm
Sunny didn't seem to know what to make of this. She shrugged, in the end, and propped her chin up on her hand. "It's fine," she said. "How were you supposed to know that that guy was going to cut her throat?"

Her expression turned to stone: shale, or maybe obsidian, sharp but brittle. "I don't want to hear that name ever again."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 pm
Zac flinched at the sharp expression on her face. “Sorry.” He said, and meant it. He should have known she’d be upset, he just didn’t realize how mad.

He did hesitate and then added. “You know who killed her two, don’t you.” He added.

“I don’t… suppose that’s why you’re here? The one who killed her I mean.
Yeah he did sort of want to know who did it. He’d honestly like to connect fist to jaw or some such but.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:28 am
"His name is Shun Kuroda," said Sunny. "She asked him to do it and he didn't even hesitate. He had a knife and he cut her throat and she died." She crossed her arms over her chest: a poor substitution for a hug. "I tried. I ******** tried."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 am
If there was one thing he hadn't expected, not in this town, not these days, was a strait answer.
It made him at once cold with shock and furious to the point for a moment he saw red.
But for the moment, there was something that swept that red away.
"Sunny..." He said heart broken "I'm so sorry, I ...I was supposed to."
She probably knew. He moved forward to offer her a real hug. She deserved at least that when they had ultimately failed.

"You did try, probably harder than any of us." He offered miserably.

"Is... is there anything I can do?"

shibrogane

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces