[PRP] Feed The Rain [Sunny/Juniper]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:50 pm
She found herself in Other Ashdown again. This time, her bare feet walked from the utility closet on her floor onto a sandy beach. Juniper had just been putting back a community vaccum when she found herself staring at the ocean. The waves lapped at the shore line, and Juniper stood there watching them before sighing. She was stuck here again and all she was wearing was a pair of short green shorts and a white cami. The things she had been preparing to sleep in.

The darkness of the night made it hard to see much. The white crests of the waves were visible though. Tentatively she walked to the ocean's edge, the water crested over her toes and Juniper smiled. The sand shifted underneath as the waves slowly buried her feet in the sand.

"Well, at least it's not cold, tonight." She murmured. In fact, it was actually a pleasant temperature all things considering.

"I wonder if there's anyone else around?" Musing aloud, she looked up to the sky where the rain still no longer fell from. It was....strange.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:08 am
There was someone else around, but mostly because Sunny was always around when it came to the beach. "That's the weird part about stone beaches," said Sunny. "Always sand where you least expect it. Be careful that you don't get cut."

Kolina

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 am
Juniper spun, nearly tripping herself in the process at the sound of the woman's voice. Bare feet scrambled on the stone and sand as worked to keep herself from falling over. "Ah, sorry. I didn't realize there was someone right here." She said, a bit flustered at being caught off guard. Still, it didn't take her more than a moment to settle back down. After all, she wasn't alone now. That was a nice prospect.

Assuming of course, this woman was of the friendly sort.

"I'll be careful. I am rather partial to being bare foot actually." It was the truth. If she ha the chance to, Juniper very much liked being bare foot. When she attended festivals as a performer she'd often be traipsing around without shoes on.

"I don't think we've met before." She was pretty sure they hadn't anyway. "I am Juniper." She gave the other woman a pleasant smile as she walked over to her, careful of the stones. "I've not been to this area before." She admitted. "It's rather beautiful. What I can see of it anyway in the dark."

shibrogane
Derp, derp. Didn't realize it was a stone beach. hehehe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:29 pm
"Thanks, but I didn't ask." Sunny chewed a thumbnail, watching Juniper like a wary cat--her violet eyes were even similarly luminous in the dark. "How d'you live in Ashdown and not go to the beach? Seems weird, yo."

Kolina

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 am
Well, this one certainly wasn't going to win any 'most charming' awards, that was for certain. Juniper was finding herself being rubbed the wrong way. "I figured I'd offer." She shrugged. "And I've been to the beach in Ashdown just not here in Other Ashdown. I wasn't expecting it to look..." She paused for a moment before sighing. "Never mind. It's not important anyway."

Juniper took that moment to really look at the woman in front of her. She looked as if she was ready to spook off if Juniper did anything out of the ordinary. That, or maybe attack her? This was Other Ashdown after all.

Did her eyes 'glow'? Either this woman was like Jeremiah with a special talent for seeing the veil and in the dark or she was a native. Great. Perfect.

"Do you uh....frequent here often? And by here, I mean Other Ashdown, not just the beach." There. Right to he point. Curiosity and all may be fulfilled.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:41 pm
"I am Other Ashdown," said Sunny. "Or its avatar. Something like that." She waved a hand through the air. "It's not important."

It probably was important, just not to Sunny, who was currently having Emotions.

Kolina

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:09 pm
"Whoa...wait...it's avatar?" She was curious. Surprise, surprise. Nothing new for the blonde, curiosity like a cat. She wanted to push the topic more, but the other woman's wave of her hand and comment made Juniper pause.

Tilting her head, studying the other woman, Juniper's brows furrowed a bit. Something was...up. What she wasn't sure. After all, she didn't know this woman or...being, at all. Still the wary look she had gotten earlier, the sniper style comments, maybe it was just how this woman was but maybe there was more?

"Um, so..." She bit her lower lip before sighing, throwing caution to the wind. "So who are you? And....are you alright?" She held up a hand. "I don't mean to pry or anything you just seem...I dunno...off? Unsure? I dunno, I mean, it's not like we know each other or anything. But I swear I won't bite. I can be annoyingly curious and ask a lot of questions and all but..." She paused and closed her eyes for a moment with a chuckle. "And I can be terrible annoying with my rambling. Sorry."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 am
"I'm not human," grated Sunny through clenched teeth. "I'm off because your subconscious is freaking out at trying to make sense of me."

She brushed her hair behind her ears. "Do people ever tell you that awareness of a flaw doesn't make it less annoying?"

Kolina

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:45 pm
Juniper raised a brow. What ******** size of stick rammed it's way up this ladies a**? Juniper had only been attempting to be nice, open, and welcoming but she was being snapped at for it. And to tell the truth, she didn't much like it. "Excuse me for being an annoyance then." She quipped back sharply.

"And, yes, so you're different." She shrugged. "I don't really care if you're human or not as long as you aren't out for my head or anything. I was just hoping you'd be someone who'd want to chill and just enjoy the evening together, but if you're not interested because I am annoying then, fine. I am not forcing you to stay here." She crossed her arms.

"But I won't lie, I would love company. If you can tolerate my annoying flaws. I'd have to endure your own, after all." Juniper knew she was being a bit snippy, but her tone wasn't completely full of venom. In fact by the time she commented about Sunny's own annoying flaws, she had a small grin on her face as she attempted to drop a small playful jab.

Then again, she didn't know who the hell she was dealing with and tossing a jab at someone she didn't know and who was not human, probably wasn't the best idea. Did she ever learn?

shibrogane

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff