Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:08 pm
Trying to get Aleksy to eat actual food was a losing proposition, but Finn still tried to get him to - he felt awkward bringing his dinner over and eating it while Aleksy stared at him kind of hungrily. Then they'd hold hands while Aleksy picked at some french fries or something and it was the closest they got to an actual human meal but at least it was something and at at least Finn could help. Things had been a lot better this past week than they had been previously, and he was beyond grateful for that.

Which meant it seemed like as good a time as he was ever going to get to bring up the possibility of bringing Alois over.

Finn turned Aleksy's hand over in his, straightening his fingers against the feeding tingles.

"So," he said, "do you remember when we talked about maybe bringing someone over for a threesome? Because I think I found someone who'd be fun."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 am
"Yes," said Aleksy, who mostly spent his meals trying not to think about what he was actually eating--which was hard, since the coven had been all about Awareness as the best and only method of learning to control where and when you ate--and so was entirely too pleased to have something else to discuss. "Who?"

Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 am
"D'you remember Alois?" Finn asked, giving Aleksy a hopeful smile. "The guy we dragged out of the manor. "He- uh- he made a pass at me. I told him I'd have to ask you about it and he seemed... interested?" And Finn was interested, so there was that.

"He's a little younger than us," he said. "I think he might be a virgin. It could be fun."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:29 am
"The one who sewed up my tits," said Aleksy. He hadn't been paying terribly much attention to anyone at the manor who wasn't named Tatiana or Thorne, to be honest; Finn seemed to be alright and Alois had been, at best, peripheral. The other two--no, three, they'd met three times--well, two of the three times they'd met, Aleksy had been in tremendous pain or else drugged. It wasn't the best foundation for a sexual relationship.

He gave it some thought, though. "I'm not doing this with a virgin without setting boundaries first," said Aleksy. "That would be stupid, and we are not stupid."

Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:07 am
"Uh, yeah, that one," said Finn, and realized that this might not have been such a good idea. At least Alois had enough tact not to mention what had happened at Blackfriars ever again, but Finn's experiences with him had been considerably less awful.

"You're right," he replied, flexing his fingers another way - he'd let Aleksy decide when he was done eating, unless he began to feel faint.

"No harm in having him over, right?" he asked. "Get a, uh, lay of the land."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:53 am
"You want to ******** him," said Aleksy, completely deadpan. He lifted his hand off Finn's reluctantly--not so much for the now-absent food as missing the feeling of someone else's hand in his--and turning his attention (and his dark eyes) to his french fries. They were lukewarm and getting soggy. Still, it was nice to be able to taste food. "The lay of his land." He snickered to himself. "Sure. We can have him over."

Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Finn clenched his fingers as Aleksy's hand lifted, squeezing stiffness out of them. "I mean-" he stammered, going red. "Okay. Yes. But not as, like, a solo activity."

Leave it to Aleksy to make him feel horrifically dirty about this - but if he wasn't able to deal with this, he would have never asked.

"Great," he said. "Yeah. Saturday?"

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:40 pm
Aleksy finished zipping his glove back on, reached to Finn and drew his boyfriend's hand to his lips. It wasn't like, a kiss with skin contact. It was just, you know, the gesture. Aleksy smiled. "I'm only teasing," he said. "We'll have him over on Saturday."

Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out