Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Sushi and Safewords (Finn/Alois/Aleksy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:45 pm
Finn got home first, and put himself to work straightening up the first floor of Aleksy's house. If they were going to have Alois over, he was going to make a good impression. So - he vacuumed the rug and fluffed the pillows and set the table with linen placemats and not-plastic plates and thought he was doing VERY WELL at this grown up thing.

Anyway, when that was all done, Finn took a seat on the couch and tried to look very dignified while he read his book, because he wanted this evening to go over well and needed to start on a collected note. He trusted Aleksy to pick up the sushi and the booze, and Alois to show up and bring his sparkling personality.

So like, worried, who, him?

Never.

(A little.)

Shibrogane

hetzerei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm
Aleksy came home with sushi and ginger ale. The good kind, not kvass, even though he would ******** kill someone for kvass. Finn had wanted booze, but if they were negotiating safewords the booze could a) wait, and b) not be hard enough to do more than give someone a buzz.

He had standards.

He put that away in the fridge. Then he stole Finn's book and sat in his lap, draping his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders. "Finnsha," he said. "Calm down."

Silverah
Hetzerei

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm
Dinner gifts for threesome prospects read the line, typed neatly into a Google search bar. There it hung for a few moments before Alois committed to pressing enter.

He knew before he committed that the search results would prove unsatisfactory - and he was right.

So when Alois showed, dressed in his usual black-on-black attire, he did so with an old world etiquette. Bread and salt hardly fit for the occasion, so instead he settled on candles. Unscented seemed the safest bet, and he chose mostly neutral shades because he had no idea what kind of decor they packed in their apartment. They weren’t really for the aesthetics, anyway, so having some drab candles around shouldn’t raise too many objections.

But he had met Aleksy before, and the man was full of objections.

The black satchel hung from his wrist like a lynching, and he felt much the same sense of dread in walking into an unfamiliar social situation. Cold feet and second throughts erupted from all parts of his mind shortly before he knocked on the door, but he swallowed them down uneasily. He owed them nothing, and they had no grounds to stand on for judging him, he reminded himself.

So he knocked, and waited, and mentally recited every holier-than-thou Marilyn Manson lyric he could recall.

silverah

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:26 pm
"I am calm," said Finn, though his gritted teeth suggested he was anything but. He made a very half-hearted grab for the book which fell short, and he relaxed against Aleksy's touch, leaning forward to press his chin into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I mean," he said, "it's not exactly a scenario that Mrs. Manners has advice for."

At the knock at the door, Finn perked up. "That's him," he said, giving Aleksy a nudge out of his lap. "Okay. Here we go."

He answered the door, catching Alois with a slightly harried smile. "Hi!" said Finn. "Come in. You remember Aleksy, yeah?"

shibrogane

Hetzerei

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 pm
Getting dumped (literally) off Finn's lap was kind of depressing. Aleksy sighed and smiled at Alois as he spotted him. "Hello," said Aleksy, waving one gloved hand. The gloves concerned him anew, as they did every time he noticed he was wearing them. Was it weird to wear gloves indoors? Yes. He definitely didn't have a choice, though.

Enh. Whatever.

"How're you?" Aleksy pushed himself up off the couch and dusted imaginary dust off his jeans. "I'll go set the table."

Silverah
Hetzerei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:51 pm
I’ll pretend that I want you
For what is on the inside
But when I get inside,
I’ll just want to get out.

The words were already memorized, internalized as his teenage doctrine, and came readily with the musical accompaniment. Slutgarden struck off without prompt while he waited for the answering call. Alois hardly reached the mental chorus of the song before the familiar face showed up at the door, bearing a gritted smile and inward invitation.

Somehow, Alois suspected he was in better shape than Finn at the moment. Was it something with Aleksy, or the undeniable awkwardness that came with wining and dining your next conquest?

„Hey,“ he answered back as he stepped inside. „I remember him.“ Fungi, dogs, getting rickrolled by a werewolf. His gaze tracked Aleksy for a time while the other man departed for the table. „Why’s he wearing gloves?

„Oh, and take zese.“ He held out the satchel for Finn to claim, whereupon he would find the enclosed candles. The satchel carried decent weight for the tapered sticks inside. „Zey’re useful in a lot of ways.“

silverah

shibrogane

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm
"Because he's a vampire," replied Finn, taking the bag. He opened it slightly, sliding the candles up to look at them. "Ambiance...?" he asked, voice rising. Or wax play? It was hard to tell if Alois was speaking in double-entendres or not.

Turning away from the door, he flashed a smile at Aleksy - so far, so good... or so he thought. He followed him through into the dining room, waving for Alois to follow.

"So, we got sushi," he said, going to grab it from the fridge. "And some... uh... soda."

He'd asked for beer, but clearly Aleksy had made a judgment call. He was thoughtful like that.

"Anyway," said Finn, returning to the table with the tray of sushi in one hand and the six-pack in the other. "Glad you could make it."

He put the food down and reached for Aleksy's hand. "Right?"

shibrogane

Hetzerei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:16 pm
"Right," said Aleksy. He took a seat at the table, but had no plate before him. He wasn't really hungry, and he couldn't eat at the moment anyway. Not without looking odd. He slipped his hand into Finn's for just a moment; eating in front of a stranger was a bit more than he was alright with at the moment.

He did take a soda, though. Once everyone was seated and settled, Aleksy said, "I hope you like sushi," and cracked open his can of ginger ale.

Silverah
Hetzerei

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:39 pm
Interesting that he picked ambience first.

After Alois unzipped his boots and left them in the foyer, he caught up to Finn just in time to catch some very unsettling words. Alois stared at him with a mix of utter shock with a side of what the hell is wrong with you when the man mentioned soda, and not beer. He then looked to Aleksy, who seemed perfectly fine with looking incredibly awkward in front of an empty plate. Vampire was right, but halfassing the pretenses struck him as worse than discarding them altogether.

Both hands found the back of the chair in a clenching grip. The exchange that took place before him struck him as something out of Stepford Wives. He decided, then, that the moment called for him to open his mouth and blow the whole thing to hell.

„No beer? I would sink zat an occasion such as zis necessitates it - ignoring ze fact zat you just invited a German over for dinner and a sreesome. Beer sounds like, I don’t know,“ he screwed up his face and matched it with searching hand gestures, „a necessity.“

Really. Food with no beer. Piss.

Scooting the chair out, he took his seat. „But yes, sushi is fine.“ It’d be better with beer, he whined inwardly. Who even lives in dry houses anymore? Did they go full prohibition here? I can’t even imagine how people survive a day without cracking open a beer before noon. Soda… If they’re drinking that s**t for sore stomachs, then it’s no wonder - humans are nauseating when you’re not halfway to piss drunk. I might not have much else to offer here, but I can at least educate them on the wonders of having a ******** beer once in a while. Ginger ale…

silverah

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:19 pm
Finn went red. He understood Aleksy's reasoning, even without having to ask, but for Alois to point out the absence when he already felt a lot of pressure for tonight to go well didn't feel great. "It's, uh, better to have this kind of conversation sober," he said, glancing over at Aleksy's empty plate as he filled his own.

"And then, uh, once we hash everything out, then we can booze up?"

He slipped his free hand onto Aleksy's back, just short of the nape of his neck, as if waiting for some sign.

shibrogane

Hetzerei

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:47 am
"Beer tastes like piss," said Aleksy flatly, "I will not have it in my home." Especially since he couldn't even get drunk anymore. Finn could drink his Blue Moon, or whatever, but Aleksy had better things to put in his mouth. Or... he had. "There's kvass for once limits are discussed." He took a sip of his flavorless ginger ale, gave Finn a glance and a crooked smile that was really permission for Finn to touch his fingers to the exposed skin between the collar of his sweater and the soft fuzz of his undercut.

He shivered at the press of callused fingers to flesh, eyes half-lidding for a moment. Then it was back to business, sharp black eyes watching Alois even as he plucked a pickled plum roll from the tray, a little packet of soy sauce. "It's a s**t idea to get into any kind of sex without speaking frankly of what you want first." Didn't he just know it. "So, I want to watch you ******** my boyfriend, since I'm currently unable. What is it you want?"

Silverah
Hetzerei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:58 am
It’s better to have this kind of conversation sober, Finn said.

Alois stared. In a remarkably quick manner, he chose the nearest smoked salmon sushi and stuffed it into his mouth.

He chewed while he mentally monologued his diatribe. Are you serious? What is wrong with you two? Who gets drunk off of one beer? Even the United States legal system specifies a certain blood alcohol level to be considered intoxicated and you two happen to think that one ******** beer equals losing your s**t? Let’s not get into why it might actually be beneficial to be tipsy then, because obviously a loosening of inhibitions to even be able to articulate myself would just turn disastrous, right? I hate America. This sort of logic is asinine.

Then he looked to Aleksy, who declared forthright what he was looking for in this arrangement. What is it you want, he asked.

A beer. Hefeweizen preferred.

What, do you want me to list out my kinks in alphabetical order? Or should I settle on shock factor and declare that I want to get pissed on? This is where beer is a good idea. Beer is social lubricant. You expect me to be social and forthcoming about a social setting I’ve never been in before. But no, no alcohol, the goth here gets to suffer for his natural distaste of talking to people. They talk about alcohol like I’ll get whiskey d**k from a can of Budweiser.

And what’s with this hate on beer? That’s like hating cheese. There are so goddamned many kinds of beer out there that I doubt this a*****e has tried them all to pass judgment.

This is starting to look like a terrible idea.

Swallowing, he then considered the ginger ale. It was, at least, sparklewater - Americans were too in love with their flat water. „What indeed,“ he responded after cracking open a can and taking a swig. „What about you, Finn?“

silverah
i feel the need to apologize for this ragemuffin

shibrogane
see above

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 am
If Finn had had any lingering doubts about whether or not Alois was a virgin, the cagey way he passed the discussion over all but confirmed the matter to him. "I want what Aleksy wants," he said, his fingers flexing against the back of Aleksy's neck. "And enough of what you want to make this worthwhile - assuming what you want is a few orifices to ******** and someone who knows what he's doing."

He reached for a tuna roll.

"I'd like to be come on," he said, "and called a slut. If that's not a problem with you."

He looked over at Alois - where'd his boldness gone?

shibrogane

Hetzerei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:27 pm
Aleksy had pretty much expected that from Finn. He'd heard about the story Finn had told the strange painter at the ball from the Coven, and then later from Finn himself. This whole thing was pretty much exactly as Aleksy had expected.

Well, except for Alois.

"I thought you were bolder than this," said Aleksy. "What happened to thinking social mores were worthless?"

Hetzerei
Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items