[PRP] Phone A friend (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am
After a few days of the stalker paranoia, Chel decided it was finally time to tell someone. That someone ended up being the only person she could think of who could actually do something; a cop friend.

"Hey ... I need yer help," Chel said over the phone once he'd picked up, looking at the bartender while she spoke. She'd dialed Shun; it was late and Chel was at a bar. She'd been with a friend, but they'd decided to call it in early. Chel hadn't felt comfortable leaving at the time; she still had the gut response that someone was following her. Sometimes that happened when creepy guys were at the bar, but they usually either approached her (and got rejected) or disappeared after awhile.

This feeling was more complicated because there wasn't actually a person there. Just a feeling. So she'd called Shun to come do his Damn Duty as a cop. "Can you come pick me up somewhere?" But Chel couldn't just outright ask for his help with it. God forbid she admit a problem.

xblade kuroda
takes place pre-seance obvs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 am
It was relatively late when Shun received a phone call from Chel. He thought it was for the usual things, but apparently something else was up.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

Chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:06 am
"Somethin' like that. M'at the bar on 26th. If I didn't leave my helmet at yer place go ask Chris fer it." She highly doubted Shun was going to say "Chel's in trouble so I need her helmet." He'd be standoffish with details as always, which was a boon for Chel because she didn't want Chris worrying.

"I'll pay you back."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 am
Shun grunted in response, then hung up. He went over towards Chel's apartment to pick up the helmet, stuffing it into his backpack while he started to head on down to his bike. She hadn't sounded particularly drunk over the phone... maybe she didn't have cash for a bus ride back or something. She hadn't exactly elaborated.

About fifteen minutes later, he arrived at the bar, looking around for anyone that was waiting outside.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am
Chel still remained in the bar, seated at the bar near the bartender who she didn't intend to leave. He could be a witness if neccessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 am
Shun waited outside for a little longer, before he pulled his phone out to call Chel.

"Oi. Outside."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:31 am
"Babe~!" she said, just a touch too loudly into the phone. "I'll be right outside in just a sec." She would apologize for that later. All a part of the act.

She gathered up her things and nervously headed towards the door. She really hoped he was right outside and not "a couple of blocks away" outside. Even as she walked across the room she watched every single person in a paranoid way, just waiting for someone to comment.

Once she'd pushed open the door she spotted Shun and scooted over to him. There was an apology on her face as she said, "Ready t'go home, darlin'?" While she spoke she continued to look around; it was clear her sights were not set on Shun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:43 am
"What."

Shun furrowed his brow as Chel called him 'babe'. That was a new one. He didn't like it. Hanging up, he tucked his phone away and stared as she came on out. His helmet obscurred his features in the least.

"How much did you ******** drink?" he grumbled under his breath. He did notice that she seemed to be rather antsy. She was looking around as if she expected something else nearby.

"Grab your helmet out of my bag."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:47 am
She reached for his helmet and said, "Alright seems clear. Sorry fer that." The helmet came out and she put it on. "Dudes usually ******** off f'the chick they want's taken." Chel would know because she also displayed a lot of the same behavior when she was trying to pick people up.

"I think someone's followin' me." She moved towards his bike as though this was old hat.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 pm
A low grunt escaped him. Shun just waited on his bike for her to get on so they could get out of here. There was a pause in his movements as she mentioned possibly being tailed.

"Why do you think that, and by who?" he asked, scanning the area quickly to see if anyone was watching them in particular.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 pm
"I don't know," she said tiredly. She put her arms around him with her hands resting on his stomach. "M'tired can the third degree wait?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 pm
With another grunt, Shun just started to drive on off towards the apartment building once Chel was secured. A few minutes later, he was back in the garage, and started to get on off. After removing his helmet, he shot Chel a glance.

"Fairly certain no one was tailing us on the way here."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:27 pm
"Yeah," Chel responded. "Probably just tired or drinkin' too much or ..."

She was still looking around the garage like she was expecting someone to reveal themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:02 pm
Shun watched her carefully, noticing that she was still looking around the garage. What had caused this bought of paranoia? With a shake of his head, he motioned her to follow.

"Come on. Let us keep moving."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:21 pm
Chel nodded and followed where he was leading, perhaps a bit too closely.  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff