[PRP] Moonwalker s**t (Chel/Eve) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:06 pm
Chel hadn't been in the best of moods lately. It fluctuated like this sometimes, but lately she felt even more off kilter. Some parts due to the nightmares, some parts due to the paranoia, and others still from just who she was as a person.

She also wasn't the type to consult anyone about it. Her problems were her own problems to deal with. Not anyone elses. That included doctors or therapists or any of the above.

Tea was her apparent solution. Tea and calming oils and lotions; all of that was her current attempt at calming down. Plus maybe she could get Chris some tea.

She perused the shelves very idly, looking over the bags as though she could actually read them clearly. From the corner of her eyes she saw a woman that looked familiar. Hadn't she seen this woman at the ball or ... somewhere?

Without saying a word, Chel's eyes bled to All Seeing's and she examined the woman with a peripheral glance. Just like she thought; some kind of magical person. The same kind that Jaimie was; a were. Interesting.

She swapped her eyes back out and picked up a selection of tea before approaching the woman. "Hey, you been to the other side yeah?" Chel didn't exactly waste time with small talk.

xcibarium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:12 pm
Another day at the shop. At least there weren't people coming in just to gawk at the Real Werewolf (even though she wasn't a werewolf, but such rumors were rarely precise) now that the full moon was on its way out and her appearance was back to a regular-looking human's. Instead, the second of her three-on-average customers of the day had wandered in. Hopefully she was going to buy something too.

Eve was in luck: the girl was bringing some things to ring up along with a question. Feeling cheeky, she answered, "Other side of what?"

chiickadee

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm
"Ashdown. The other Ashdown. Rainy place. Though I heard it ain't rainin' as much right now."

If it turned out she was wrong, she could just play this off as "I'm a crazy person buying tea also the moon landing was faked."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:19 pm
Eve grinned a bit, and gave a dismissive handwave as she rang up Chel's items. "Thought that might be it. Yes, of course I have. You were at the masquerade party, right?"

chiickadee

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:20 pm
"Ah yeah. You saw me? I looked ********' good." Chel preferred to keep conversation related to that night light. Best to steer it away from all the talk of murder and plotting. "I didn't know you was a were-thing though."

Were-thing. Chel didn't know if they were all rabbits or ...

(Her knowledge of moonwalkers was highly limited to short explanations).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 pm
First it was moon-dude. Now it was were-thing. Eve rolled her eyes amusedly, just a bit. "The accurate term is moonwalker," she corrected. "It's not the full moon, though, not anymore. How could you tell?"  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:27 pm
Chel gave her a very straight face and then did some jazzhands.

"Magic."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:28 pm
Eve gave an approving frown and a nod. That... was fair.  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 pm
"I got eye powers," Chel said, blinking her eyes once to reveal All Seeing's eyes once more. "Let me figure out what strangers is." She blinked again and they were gone. It was ... disorienting.

"Anyways, moonwalker? That like the PC term for that s**t or what?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 pm
"Better to say it's the historical term for us in Ashdown," Eve corrected. "There might have been some respectability motives behind its use, though. Especially given how close we are to Salem."  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 pm
Chel leaned on the edge of the counter. "You sound like you know a lot about this stuff. You some kind of wolf mother?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm
"Fox, actually. I know as much as any of us do, I suppose."

She took a sip of oolong and smirked. "Why so curious, though? Thinking of joining the club?"  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:45 pm
Chel tilted her head. "Didn't know it was a club you ... joined. Kinda thought it was more like uh ... forced." She thought about it for a second and added. "What's joinin' mean?" A tail and ears ... but what else?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm
"Most of us who are around now became moonwalkers spontaneously, but we can also turn people by biting them. Naturally it could be forced, but none of us would dare do that. I hope you can take me at my word." Eve shrugged apologetically.

chiickadee

cibarium
Crew

Noob

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:14 pm
"That's what happened t'that Michael kid yeah? Sad stuff." She looked at her tea. "What else should I know 'bout you guys? How many of you are there anyways?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff