rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Friends Makes It Less Scary...Right? [Zac/Juniper]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kolina rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm
ROOM ONE
FEAR: 6/18

It seemed she hadn't been the only one to flee the Haunted House when braving it alone. She also wasn't the only one curious to see if they could make it through if there was a friend involved. So, as fate would have it, Juniper met up with Zac and, after some chatting and supportive words on both sides, they opted to step foot into the Haunted House again.

The hallway was the first thing that greeted them. Juniper tried to mentally prepared herself as she held onto Zac's hand. "Ok. We can do this, right? We both saw this room. Only a table ahead...maybe something else." She said as encouragement. Whether those words were for Zac or herself, she wasn't sure.

"Alright, this isn't so bad." She remarked as she stood int he room, eyes roving over all the places that someone could attempt to hide. "Ugh. I am not usually so jumpy, but that damn shadow last time scared me half to death."

Endeje2ster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:35 pm
Room One:
Fear: 6/18

“Yes, we have been here. It’s going to be fine… totally… totally fine. He let his gaze drift around to his shadow, the unrelenting source of his anxiety and his… ‘defeat’ by the house last time. Something twitched at the edge of their shadows…

“Oh no, no no nonono.” He said shaking his head. “Next room! NEXT ROOM!”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 pm
ROOM TWO
FEAR: 10/18

Juniper heard Zac and turned just in time to see the shifting of his shadow. She yelped and didn't make a fuss when he began to push her towards the exit. She had seen that shadow once before, she did not want to see it again in its full form!

So, with Zac just behind her, she flung open the door to the next room and hurried inside.

A streak of lightning lit the room for a moment through the sky lights above. Juniper was once again facing the wax statues that gave her the creeps just by looking at them. "Why the hell do they have to look so life like? It's not right." She said as she looked at them in turn, her eyes pausing on the television that was airing some sort of political debate.

A door beside her, the one she had missed last time, began to creek open. Eyes flitted to the movement and Juniper jumped, a little yell escaping her as she came face-to-face with the damn red eyes scarecrow again. "Screw you!" She yelled at it, since it, once again, got her. This was what...the 4th time!

"Don't follow me this time!" She yelled as she practically pulled Zac out of the room, wanting nothing to do with the scarecrow again!

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:47 pm
Room Two:
Fear: 10/18

“I don’t know, there nearly as bad as that shadow thing, it was in every room last time! I –“ He broke off and his eyes widened to see the scarecrow creature. It might not be as bad as the shadow but it was still full on ‘nope’.
He was not going to argue as she half pulled him from the room that was for sure.
“Oh man why couldn’t this just be people in bad plastic masks!”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:51 pm
ROOM THREE
FEAR: 12/18

"Bad plastic masks would have been so much better." She commented as they entered the next room. And...to be honest, this room was practically as good (or bad) as bad plastic masks. The sheets that the kids had chosen just...well they were sheets. They were college kids, draped in sheets and not giving a s**t about what the passerby's were doing.

"I wonder if that ghost in the corner is still being pervy." She said quietly to Zac before turning her attention to the ghost in the corner. And, sure as s**t, it was still being pervy, doing something it probably should be doing in a public space like a haunted house. After all, there had to been kids coming through here too.

Maybe not. It was kinda scary...

Endeje2ster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 pm
Room 3:
Fear: 12/18

“Yeah, they are um, still being um…yeah”
He nodded in agreement, he saw more than he heard the snake, just some motion in the corner of his eye and he turned.

“Um… Juniper? How much do, large snakes bother you?” He asked, though it was somewhat rhetorical because he was already, though his eyes were on the snake, leading them out of the room.

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:07 pm
ROOM FOUR
FEAR: 12/18

"Oh. I don't mind them too much..." But she only got a quick glimpse of the creature before Zac managed to pull her out of the room.

Thus, they entered the garden. The fog rolled around their feet as the skeletons on the bench greeted them again. The moon hanging high in the sky, was bright enough to illuminate the garden and it's occupants giving everything a spooky sort of glow with the fog swirling around.

"Last time I was in here I was having fun coming up with ideas as to how those two died like that." She grinned. "I liked my conspiracy theory. The two of them were discussing murdering someone but were murdered themselves mid conversation." She glanced over at Zac. "Helps make it less creepy."

Then the bones rattled and the skeletons were pointing towards the exit.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:13 pm
Room 4
Fear: 15/18

“Don’t say that too soon.” He said watching the fog around their feet. “I don’t like that I can’t see my shadow very well, I mean I didn’t find this room before but, um – ahmm…” He cleared his throat. “Juniper?... Clown.” He said in as even a tone as he could muster. Though to be fair he thought it jumped in pitch just a bit, especially when the clown smiled at them, and my goodness, were those teeth sharp?
Yeah, he was not standing around for ‘revenge of the clowns’ after he’d accidently fed one of those creepy buggers to a giant starry centipede.

“OK! Moving on!”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:17 pm
ROOM FIVE
FEAR: 21/18

Juniper didn't protest when Zac was ready to get the hell out of dodge. Though she wasn't necessarily afraid of clowns, she definitely didn't like ones with big scary teeth that leered at you. So, she followed right behind Zac and into the next room.

The complete darkness enveloped them and Juniper instinctually put her arms out. Unlike last time, she ran into something, but that something was just Zac who had been just in front of her. "This room is so loud and dark!" She yelled over the music. "And I don't know if there's anyone in here!"

She walked with Zac, after taking one of his hands in hers. She squeezed it tightly as they moved through the room.

endejester

Kolina rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:19 pm
and because I suck, here's the roll for room 5. XD  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:23 pm
Kolina

ROOM FIVE
FEAR: 21/18

“There is.. Oh MAN there is!” He grabbed her hand, half as much feeling it behind him as anything else. It was like places where the shadows became darker than shadows. He knew there was a proper name for it, the actual color people saw at night or in deep shadows but there was something clearly darker than that.

“Out… out out out, let’s go, I don’t care about stupid photos or the sign it pins to your back just OUT!”

He held her hand close as he pulled her out the door.  
ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games