Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm
shifts

Nasir was fiddling more than he usually did. He had, in all honesty, reached Wil's level of fiddling with things. He was constantly pulling at the clips in his hair and readjusting them and when that was caught onto he was shifting about the house and cleaning.

Cleaning.

The young cook had not been, despite Wil's attempts, sleeping properly since the beginning of October. It was why he was antsy and jittery as November rolled closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:05 pm
heathens

Wil had been shifty. Shiftier than usual, at least, and he was not quite sure how he was supposed to take it. Nasir was feeling antsy, having been called into work with a particularly huffy Borr.

Why he was huffy, he had no idea, other than someone was unable to cover a shift in the kitchen. It was not like it bothered him but-

His mind was still focused on the fact that Wil had been so-

Shifty!

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:50 am
shifts

Wil was of course the worst offender of messing up the house, the way he left a trail of things behind him wherever he walked whether it be pieces of clothing or accidental ash, or dropped spare change. Thankfully his boyfriend took care of him.. except he'd been seeming tired as of late, restless and that wouldn't do for the lazy blonde.

Nasir's fiddling was met with shameful tongue clicking and Wil's hands interrupting him.

"You okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 am
heathens

Wil preferred the term rubbery to shifty, but it didn't make it any less true. Unfortanetly for Nasir his day had just gotten more terrible and Wil hadn't been much help when it came to alleviating the stress.

And instead of things at work being alright for Nasir, he got a call that Wil needed to be picked up at the police station.. which meant of course that the cook would have to leave the 'emergency wing order' he'd been told to do and go pick him up...

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:43 pm
shifts

Nasir flushed as Wil's hands caught him and he ducked his head down a moment before he sighed. "No? Maybe?" His hands turned over in Wil's and curled around them before he brought them up to press against his face.

"I've been having weird dreams," he admitted quietly, "and I've been feeling ..." Jittery. Which was not usual for him and even saying weird dreams was odd because Nasir's dreams were-

Well, he had no problem whispering some of them into Wil's ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:56 pm
heathens

Nasir was definitely on edge now because Wil never needed to be picked up at the station. He always-

Worse that it was Chief Mercer that called him. How bad was it that he had to be the one to let him know?

So it was a particularly frantic, nervous that showed up at the station. "I need to," thankfully his voice did not break, "pick someone up ..."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 pm
shifts

WIl brushed his thumbs over Nasir's cheeks and leaned forward with outstretched smoochy lips to kive him a couple like kisses.

"I know," The blonde frowned and looked genuinely worried. For all Nasir worked and kept himself moving, stuff like relaxing never was a problem for him. Except lately it had and Wil had noticed. For all he was a waste, he noticed things. "Thought of going to the doctor? Just to- like I dunno- maybe theres something going on?"

Maybe they could prescribe something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:58 pm
heathens

The desk sergeant was about to give the spiel when the Chief appeared behind them, hands in his pockets and expression hard. He had that tilt to his jaw that said trouble but Nasir was hard to stare down truly, especially looking so distraught.

"Nasir," Jeremiah's head bobbed to follow him and he turned down a back hall, able to let slip a small smile when the other couldn't see.

"He's really done it this time.." Was said as they walked.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:21 pm
shifts

Nasir leaned forward into the kisses with a soft sigh. That helped, oddly enough, when he was not focused on his own head and focused outside of it. "I did," he admitted, "this afternoon ..."

He wrapped an arm around Wil and leaned into him. "Said was likely to be stress." With everything that was going on outside of the house apparently people had been having more stress-induced headaches and ailments. "I got a prescription for the headaches but I don't know if it'll help."

Never mind that he was not, actually, big on taking things unless absolutely necessary.

Especially when he was beginning to think that maybe- Well, his dreams had been very particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:23 pm
heathens

Oh.

Oh.

This was bad.

Nasir just swallowed past the lump in his throat and nodded to follow Jeremiah. "Is it- I mean-" He had a long skirt on today, no pockets anywhere to put his hands into and shuffle awkwardly. Instead he raised a hand to fiddle with a hair clip. "Wil does get to come home with me, right? You're not- I mean the city isn't-"

His heart was thudding in his chest.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am
shifts

Wil wrapped around his boyfriend with a frown. He didn't like to see Nasir suffering of anything, even if it was something lame like a cold.

"Anything you need from me, you tell me okay? Or anything you want to talk about. Are your dreams bad?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 am
heathens

"You can talk to him about it," Jeremiah said vaguely and at the end of the hall turned for a stairwell.

He opened it and held it, "In here."

Except in there was a stairwell going up and behind Nasir the door closed and Jeremiah did not join him. Looks like the only way to go was up.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:06 pm
shifts

Nasir pulled Wil towards the couch and pushed him onto it to lay across him. "The dreams aren't bad they're just-" His glasses were pulled off and set on the coffee table and he rubbed at his eyes.

"I think-" He looked at his boyfriend between the cracks of his fingers. "I think it's the other place I'm dreaming about, Wil." As in that place they had been warned about staying away from.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:09 pm
heathens

Nasir blinked and watched Jeremiah's retreating back as he was left at the stairwell. O-o-okay then ...

He turned his head and looked up the stairs before heading up. What exactly was going on? It wasn't like- This wasn't the way to the cells, was it? What was going on?

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 pm
shifts

Wil sunk onto the sofa, and Nasir, with all the grace and elasticity of a rubber band. His arms folded under his chin and he watched the other while laying on his chest.

"The other.. side? Like where the ball was?" His voice dropped like it was a secret.  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff