Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:08 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Shinryu: oh yeah, we are going to get hit hard, that's why I'm prepared.
*Shinryu says, turning his attention to Erinys as he stops behind Zudhred.*

*Aidar turns back to Erinys.*
"Tyrius knows where we be, an he knows that we be hurtin bad after our fight.... Wha would ye di in is place?..."
*Aidar asks in response.*

"He may be may be weak from your fight, but his troops are not... And he knows that you are tied down with wounded"
*Zudred says, turning around to face the Burning Icewolf.*
"Tyrius will not allow such an opportunity to crush you slip by so easily, Jarlson. Once he returns to his base, he is going to send everybody he has after the entire lot of you, knowing that you can't possibly relocate in time!"
*The shadowy Lycan's tail begins to flicker in anticipation.*
"Looks like I'll stay with you a little longer, after all..."
*Zudhred then chuckles.*
"Father?..."
*Erinys asks, perplexed.*
*Zudhred then Looks at Erinys.*
"Think about it, boy"
*He explains*
"If we stay in the Darkhunters' company, Tyrius is going to send every last G.H.O.S.T. agent he has after us... If we can capture one of them, We can force them to reveal to us, the location of their hideout... AND Tyrius!"

*Aidar flattens his ears and chuckles.*
"Ye choose tae side with me, yer rival for power?"
*He then turns around to fully face Zudhred w and filds his arms, his tail slow but strongly swishing back and forth.*
"Ye would nae be plannin tae turn on me, would ye?"

"Why do you even ask such a question?"
*Zudhred scoffs.*
"You already know the answer to that, Jarlson."

"Aye, that Ah di. Ye wanna beat me, when Ah'm at me best, so as tae dominate me, tae prove tha ye be stronger an more powerful."

*Zudhred raises the back of his left fist at the Burning Icewolf."
"That's right."
*He says confidently.*
"Once I beat you, one on one, in combat, I will have proved myself your better and be able to take your throne, without dispute... I will have proved that I am the REAL Alpha!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"He may be may be weak from your fight, but his troops are not... And he knows that you are tied down with wounded"
"Tyrius will not allow such an opportunity to crush you slip by so easily, Jarlson. Once he returns to his base, he is going to send everybody he has after the entire lot of you, knowing that you can't possibly relocate in time!"
*Zudhred then chuckles.*
"Father?..."
"Think about it, boy"
*He explains*
"If we stay in the Darkhunters' company, Tyrius is going to send every last G.H.O.S.T. agent he has after us... If we can capture one of them, We can force them to reveal to us, the location of their hideout... AND Tyrius!"

*He then turns around to fully face Zudhred w and filds his arms, his tail slow but strongly swishing back and forth.*

*Zudhred scoffs.*

"Aye, that Ah di. Ye wanna beat me, when Ah'm at me best, so as tae dominate me, tae prove tha ye be stronger an more powerful."

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*
"Once I beat you, one on one, in combat, I will have proved myself your better and be able to take your throne, without dispute... I will have proved that I am the REAL Alpha!"

*Aidar lets his hands fall and closes them into fists as his left shoulder faces Zudred as he bares his fangs, and turns and tilts his head, cocking it to where he is glaring at his rival with one piercing blue left eye.*
"Only until Ah beat ye again an take the title an throne back from ye..."
*He confidently snarls.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred then chuckles.*
"Father?..."
"Think about it, boy"
*He explains*

*Zudhred scoffs.*

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*

*Aidar lets his hands fall and closes them into fists as his left shoulder faces Zudred as he bares his fangs, and turns and tilts his head, cocking it to where he is glaring at his rival with one piercing blue left eye.*
*He confidently snarls.*

*Zudhred opens his arms.*
"Don't try to kid me, Jarlson, I know you don't care about the title. Once I beat you, your throne will be mine forever, even IF you beat me, again."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred scoffs.*

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*

*He confidently snarls.*

"Don't try to kid me, Jarlson, I know you don't care about the title. Once I beat you, your throne will be mine forever, even IF you beat me, again."

*Aidar turns his head back to look straight ahead and laughs.*
"Yer right. Ah din nae care aboot bein Baron. Being a simple lord be good enough fo me.."
*Aidar responds as he turns back around and continues south past the reclining Warg, Greagus.*
"Come on, le's goo. We di nae ave much time... Ah'm guessin they'll be upon us, by nightfall..."
*Upon rising, Greagus then stretches and yawns, shakes his shoulders, and then proceeds to follow behind his lord.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:08 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred scoffs.*

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*

*He confidently snarls.*

"Yer right. Ah din nae care aboot bein Baron. Being a simple lord be good enough fo me.."
*Aidar responds as he turns back around and continues south past the reclining Warg, Greagus.*
"Come on, le's goo. We di nae ave much time... Ah'm guessin they'll be upon us, by nightfall..."
*Upon rising, Greagus then stretches and yawns, shakes his shoulders, and then proceeds to follow behind his lord.*

*Shinryu patiently waits for Aidar and Zudhred's discussion to end, amused at their little attempts to intimidate one another. After Aidar turns back and continues on, he floats forward with the coffin forward until they are on Zudhred's left and begins to speak to him.
Shinryu: You know, after capturing one of them, get Vanessa to help you. One of her weapons can draw out people's, memories and almost all Knowledge said victim has...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*

*He confidently snarls.*

*Shinryu patiently waits for Aidar and Zudhred's discussion to end, amused at their little attempts to intimidate one another. After Aidar turns back and continues on, he floats forward with the coffin forward until they are on Zudhred's left and begins to speak to him.
Shinryu: you know, after capturing one of them, get Vanessa to help you. One of her weapons can draw out people's, memories and almost all Knowledge said victim has...

*Zudhred turns his cold amber killer's eyes to Shinryu.*
"How does it work?"
*He asks.*
"Do you stab them with it? Strike them in some way?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"That's right."
*He says confidently.*

*He confidently snarls.*

Shinryu: you know, after capturing one of them, get Vanessa to help you. One of her weapons can draw out people's, memories and almost all Knowledge said victim has...

"How does it work?"
*He asks.*
*shinryu leans back with his arms over the back of his head*
Shinryu: Nope. Just physical contact from wearer and target and knowing vanessa, intercourse..... The daughter of Karack and Valerie, everyone...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"How does it work?"
*He asks.*
Shinryu: Nope. Just physical contact from wearer and target and knowing vanessa, intercourse..... The daughter of Karack and Valerie, everyone...

*Zudhred averts his eyes, looking straight ahead and scoffs.*
"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"I have my own means of interrogation and they are most unpleasant... They'll be clawing their own eyes out and begging to tell me what they know, before Ashtareth is done with them..."
*With those words, Zudhred proceeds to follow after the Burning Icewolf, the two Wargs, and the Greymalkin; followed by his son, Erinys. Zudhred then looks back over his right shoulder, as he continues to walk.*
"Erinys send word to the Furies. Tell them to meet us at the G-corp. facility, at once.... ALL of them. "
*Erinys stops in his tracks.*
"Yes, father."
*He replies. He then releases a swarm of snakes that swiftly spread out through the forest.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:58 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"How does it work?"
*He asks.*

"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"I have my own means of interrogation and they are most unpleasant... They'll be clawing their own eyes out and begging to tell me what they know, before Ashtareth is done with them..."
*With those words, Zudhred proceeds to follow after the Burning Icewolf, the two Wargs, and the Greymalkin; followed by his son, Erinys. Zudhred then looks back over his right shoulder, as he continues to walk.*
"Erinys send word to the Furies. Tell them to meet us at the G-corp. facility, at once.... ALL of them. "
"Yes, father."
*He replies. He then releases a swarm of snakes that swiftly spread out through the forest.*

Shinryu: Eh, suit yourself... But, if you want torture, jack is an expert and.. ......... Wait a minute... I have full control ofer this thing, and Des Crystal Fog is out... All I have to do, is this!
*Shinryu stops and the coffin hovers above him, then with is left hand he gets ready to flick something and as he looks ahead of him he thinks and calculates muttering words and numbers and once he is done, he flicks his taloned middle finger and the coffin shoots with great speed dodging each tree, rock, and anything that can get in its way, all the way to the entrance of G-Labs in meer seconds*
Shinryu: Problem solved.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 am
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"How does it work?"
*He asks.*

"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"Yes, father."

Shinryu: Eh, suit yourself... But, if you want torture, jack is an expert and.. ......... Wait a minute... I have full control ofer this thing, and Des Crystal Fog is out... All I have to do, is this!
*Shinryu stops and the coffin hovers above him, then with is left hand he gets ready to flick something and as he looks ahead of him he thinks and calculates muttering words and numbers and once he is done, he flicks his taloned middle finger and the coffin shoots with great speed dodging each tree, rock, and anything that can get in its way, all the way to the entrance of G-Labs in mere seconds*

*On the north end of the G-corp facility, a swarm of bats descends from the skies above the woods and converges on the ground, forming into the Shadow Knight and the Angel. Still holding her by the hand Cornelius walks along side her and begins to make small talk with her, as they stroll around the facility to the entrance on the south end, when the lead cocoon goes whizzing by, right between them, making them stop in their tracks. Cornelius then turns his head right to look a at Luminova for a brief moment in surprise.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:00 am
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"How does it work?"
*He asks.*

"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"Yes, father."

*Shinryu stops and the coffin hovers above him, then with is left hand he gets ready to flick something and as he looks ahead of him he thinks and calculates muttering words and numbers and once he is done, he flicks his taloned middle finger and the coffin shoots with great speed dodging each tree, rock, and anything that can get in its way, all the way to the entrance of G-Labs in mere seconds*

*On the north end of the G-corp facility, a swarm of bats descends from the skies above the woods and converges on the ground, forming into the Shadow Knight and the Angel. Still holding her by the hand Cornelius walks along side her and begins to make small talk with her, as they stroll around the facility to the entrance on the south end, when the lead cocoon goes whizzing by, right between them, making them stop in their tracks. Cornelius then turns his head right to look a at Luminova for a brief moment in surprise.*

*Luminova looks at Cornelius in surprise as he looks at her. Her expression then turns serious and turning her head back in the direction of the speeding cocoon, she transforms into her winged unicorn form and then taking off at a single gallop, she flies after it, as swift as the wind.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"Yes, father."

*Luminova looks at Cornelius in surprise as he looks at her. Her expression then turns serious and turning her head back in the direction of the speeding cocoon, she transforms into her winged unicorn form and then taking off at a single gallop, she flies after it, as swift as the wind.*

*As Luminova's expression becomes serious and she looks away from him in the direction of the speeding lead cocoon, Cornelius does the same and leaps onto her back as she transforms into her flying unicorn form. Grasping her mane with both hands, he rides her as they follow in pursuit of the cocoon. Catching up to it at it's destination, at the G-Corp facility entrance, on the south side of the building, Cornelius leaps of of Luminova's back and begins to walk slowly, marching up to the Cocoon.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:11 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"No."
*He growls grimly.*
"Yes, father."

*As Luminova's expression becomes serious and she looks away from him in the direction of the speeding lead cocoon, Cornelius does the same and leaps onto her back as she transforms into her flying unicorn form. Grasping her mane with both hands, he rides her as they follow in pursuit of the cocoon. Catching up to it at it's destination, at the G-Corp facility entrance, on the south side of the building, Cornelius leaps of of Luminova's back and begins to walk slowly, marching up to the Cocoon.*

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side he beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side he beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*

"It's Darkfrost's corpse..."
*Cornelius says grimly, placing his right hand on the cocoon.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7

"It's Darkfrost's corpse..."
*Cornelius says grimly, placing his right hand on the cocoon.*

"We both already knew this..."
*Luminova replies, placing her left hand on the cocoon and walking around it to where she is opposite to the Shadow knight, looking down at it.*
"The real question is what shall we do with it?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games