Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)
Christmas Giveaway for Sun/Moon owners!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:12 am
So I bred a LOT of Eevee in order to get the Judge function for my PC in Pokemon Sun. This helped me fill out my Pokedex by evolving them, but two pretty amazing Eevee came out of it.

1. Out of the twenty I bred, only one came out female. Her IVs are fairly good, but not at max. This is for those who want to breed Egg Moves onto any Eeveelution they want on their team.

2. One of the males has near max IVs (Outstanding Potential). It's three highest IVs are Sp. Atk, Phy. Atk, and Speed (Defense is it's lowest, but even that is pretty high). For those who don't feel like breeding an Eevee.

Post here with your FC and state which one you want (if you don't want one, don't post. xD) You have until I wake up tomorrow (which will probably be pretty late tbh), at which point I'll do a lottery to determine the winners. It's okay to enter your name in the drawings for both Eevee you want, and no, I'm not asking for a specific Pokemon in return - it's a giveaway, after all. Just catch some random weakling you already have 'Dex data for and you'll be fine.

I'll PM my FC to the winners. That'd be a good time to let me know what you want your prize nicknamed before I send it to you. Also, both Eevees are level 1 and have the same four moves (Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, and Tail Whip). If you want some of the less remarkable Eevee, PM me.

Female Eevee
Ability: Run Away
Nature: Bashful
Characteristic: Impetuous and silly

Outstanding Eevee
Ability: Run Away
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Proud of its power

I may give people more time to sign up if enough people ask about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:40 am
No takers, apparently. Oh, well.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash