Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
Diedrich's Birthday Planning 2017! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:22 pm
BatChic
Inuyasha_roxs_08

RNG:

Game Idea?
But since we can't pass to the left or right...that person just passes? So you get no prize. Eat your candy...you get no prize? And if you keep your candy then you get a prize? Basically RNG...but saying you are rolling for candy...aka Prizes? Did that make sense? Idk. xD. We could do 6 numbers or do something bigger?

Dress your avi to be his gift? So turn your avi into what the gift would be...so if you got him a horse...your avi would look like a horse?

Writing:
Birthday Poem? I know we did Haiku's for something...so maybe not? What your birthday card would say? What your wish is for him? Or maybe if you donated money to a charity on his behalf..what charity would it be, why, and how much did you donate? Like...not really donating to a real one. It would be all made up...or you can reference a real charity?

I like the Birthday Poem/Card idea, and I would probably enter if we did this -- the funnier the better. (I'm not too sure about the charity idea, unless it was all dressed up as an elaborate spoof.) Just sticking to writing a funny poem sounds simpler and more to the point.❤

I got rid of the Charity idea just because I don't think I was explaining it right. xD

But the card/poem thing is usually always a hit. I hope to see your entry if we go this route <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:27 pm
Loved the create-a-cake idea for a contest.
Also, we could do a pinata game with "individual" pinatas, either you need so many hits (it could be a bump game) or roll the dice to get points off of the pinata and once you destroy it, you get gold? Just an idea <3  

Bri The Meerkat

Ice-Cold Guardian

16,875 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Winter Guardian 250

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:05 pm
For writing, how about "What birthday wish does Diedrich make? Does it come true?"

Create a theme song for Diedrich? You could just write some lyrics, or sing/play for the more creative types.

We could do the trivia quote game again.

For an avatar contest, have we done a pajama theme yet? You know, for like a birthday slumber party? (Boys do those too, right?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:24 pm
what would you give diedrich for a gifts?
either write a short story or draw a illustration about it (maybe how you would give it to him or why you got him the gift)

cake design sound fun too!
otherwise maybe gift wrapping design?  

net9

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Birthday Bunny

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:43 am
I vote design a cake.....so I can eat them heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:50 pm
Zana Bonanza
For writing, how about "What birthday wish does Diedrich make? Does it come true?"

Create a theme song for Diedrich? You could just write some lyrics, or sing/play for the more creative types.

For an avatar contest, have we done a pajama theme yet? You know, for like a birthday slumber party? (Boys do those too, right?)
SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYYYY! His birthday is on a saturday this year, so that's a great theme! I wonder if we could get art of Diedrich in PJs?  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYYYY! His birthday is on a saturday this year, so that's a great theme! I wonder if we could get art of Diedrich in PJs?

That would be cute~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
Zana Bonanza

That would be cute~
and fun!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 am
Inuyasha_roxs_08
BatChic
Inuyasha_roxs_08

RNG:

Game Idea?
But since we can't pass to the left or right...that person just passes? So you get no prize. Eat your candy...you get no prize? And if you keep your candy then you get a prize? Basically RNG...but saying you are rolling for candy...aka Prizes? Did that make sense? Idk. xD. We could do 6 numbers or do something bigger?

Dress your avi to be his gift? So turn your avi into what the gift would be...so if you got him a horse...your avi would look like a horse?

Writing:
Birthday Poem? I know we did Haiku's for something...so maybe not? What your birthday card would say? What your wish is for him? Or maybe if you donated money to a charity on his behalf..what charity would it be, why, and how much did you donate? Like...not really donating to a real one. It would be all made up...or you can reference a real charity?

I like the Birthday Poem/Card idea, and I would probably enter if we did this -- the funnier the better. (I'm not too sure about the charity idea, unless it was all dressed up as an elaborate spoof.) Just sticking to writing a funny poem sounds simpler and more to the point.❤

I got rid of the Charity idea just because I don't think I was explaining it right. xD

But the card/poem thing is usually always a hit. I hope to see your entry if we go this route <3

Count on it, Inuyasha_roxs_08!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:04 am
Bri The Meerkat
Loved the create-a-cake idea for a contest.
Also, we could do a pinata game with "individual" pinatas, either you need so many hits (it could be a bump game) or roll the dice to get points off of the pinata and once you destroy it, you get gold? Just an idea <3

I like this idea, especially if the pinatas look like our Vice-Prez, Diedrich! classified_diedrich  

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 am
I just put together an art-request thread!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:05 am
If we're doign a sleep over, we should figure out a way to add a pillow-fight somehow. Maybe that could be the dice contest?  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:20 am
Hassli
If we're doign a sleep over, we should figure out a way to add a pillow-fight somehow. Maybe that could be the dice contest?

Maybe what number you rolls represents how many times you hit someone and/or Diedrich. Certain numbers would equal certain prizes? The pillows have prizes inside? Or maybe you are given a prize to stop hitting him?

If we had someone active....we could do a HP counter type deal? Sort of what they did with the Christmas event? But....yeah someone would have to look at all the dice rolls and keep a eye on it...unless we found a way to do that some other way. But not sure how. Sometimes my random ideas are bad....

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:48 am
To add to what inuyasha_rox said,
we could have people invent their own custom mocktails.
They could post a picture with the recipe so others can try it. ^^  

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:09 am
GreenInkling
To add to what inuyasha_rox said,
we could have people invent their own custom mocktails.
They could post a picture with the recipe so others can try it. ^^

Still plugging this. xP

Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games