Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[SRP] When younger siblings grow (Ziazan & Paka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 am
User Image

Her mother had a large family, which in the long run meant she had a large family. Her oldest siblings 'the hybrids' as they were so often known were pretty illusive but without families of their own just their relatives from their mother. She and her siblings were the middle litter and they each sported something strange that had always been assumed was something to do with their rogue father. Not that her mother had ever said anything about him, it was always just assumption. The latest brood from her mother had mostly been boys, only one little girl had sprung forth and Ziazan felt sorry for the little girl, she was after all surrounded by boys.

Already they had started to grow and the boys long manes were starting to grow in, some in odd patches. It made her giggle watching them go through their growing up, they were also cute and gangly. She allowed her mind to wander back to her own youth her tail flickering happily in the sunshine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:28 am
User Image
His rainbow sister was hard to miss. Her hide stood out so much against the muted tones of the pridelands that it was hard to miss her even from a mile away. He hadn't really come looking for his family, he was just, stretching his legs so when he came across his most colourful of half sisters he couldn't resist pouncing her flickering tail. He was still young after all, not a cub any more that was for sure but he was still young enough to want to play with his siblings and taunt his older ones.

"Heeyyyy Ziazan." His voice cracked as he pulled playfully on her tail. "You know, you are soooooo easy to find!" He laughs a croaking laugh, for sure, his voice was breaking at the moment and it sounded weird even to his own ears but his mother had said to just go with it, eventually he would have a rough voice like his father.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 am
Ziazan turned as she felt teeth and paws on her tail. She would have been angry but it was one of her younger siblings on her tail. "Paka, your voice sounds weird." She grins broadly and bats at him. "You know, you're not a tiny cub any more you can't just randomly pounce people." he chuckles and sits up lifting a paw to ruffle his growing mane.

"I see your fluff is growing in." She tilts her head at her adolescent brother, he was growing so fast, did they always grow up so quickly? She couldn't remember growing up so fast.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:48 am
Paka pulled a tongue at his older sister. He knew his voice sounded funny, even his mother had told him that, but to have it pointed out by ol rainbow butt was a little bit insulting. "Yeh well.. Mum says it will change soon enough. I'll sound all powerful like my dad." He puffed out his chest, he felt proud to be a growing guy.

"Plus I'm still young enough to play Ziazan,. Don't you miss being a little bit irresponsible?"

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:57 am
The rainbow female shakes her head, her dark eyes looked over her younger brother. He was still young. He didnt have any responsibilities, of course she didnt either but she was older and expected to at least hunt with the rest of the hunters. On the other hand all he had to do was be young and silly.

"I do miss it, but we all have to grow up eventually Paka, you should enjoy being young while you can."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:14 am
The young male scrunched his face, he was taking advantage of his youth, right? Well he was going to drag his sister with him today. "Come on, you have nothing to do right now right? Lets wrestle!" he beams and dives at his sister rolling her over in to the long green grasses.

"haha I gotcha!" He laughs his voice cracking as he chewed on her ear.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm
She really hadn't realised how big he had gotten sol when he pounced her she toppled like so many dominoes. Her body rolled and she ended up with her younger brother on top of her "Ack! Bloody hell Paka you great lump!" She laughed and pushed her brother off her ear.

"I need those you great hairy beast!" She chuckles and pushes him off flipping him away from her she dives after him tapping at his butt with a paw. "You need to learn a little humility little brother"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm
The young male squeaked and grumbled as she batted at his rear. "Awes, Ziazan, don't reat me like a baby, I'm nearly all grown up!" he pouted and walked upo to his sister walking under her chin. He was still young but he was already nearly the same size as Ziazan. Not that she was that small but she was a girl.

"Lets go and get something to eat." He smiles licking her cheek "You look like you need some feeding up, you weigh, like, nothin."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:08 am
Ziazan looked at her younger brother and shook her head. "I don't need you looking out for me Paka." She rolled her eyes, being babied by someone a lot younger than her really didnt amuse the rainbow lioness but she knew the big idiot meant well.

"I think you're right though, lets go and get some lunch." She smiles and gets to her paws "I'll race you." With a playful grin she takes off like a shot her tail waving in the air.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:11 am
The young male chuckled quietly. "Sorry sis, I just think you're too little, I'm gunna out size you soon!" He grinned, he knew he was going to be a big guy and he was happy about that.

Of course when his sister shot off in a race that hadn't been agreed upon he picked up his paws and bolted after her "hey wait, no fair you had a head start!" He laughs following his sister to get some well deserved lunch.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff