Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:33 am
Cassandra Youttz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LandingCassandraThe JistPowersRoleplaysPeopleLiving QuartersClosetDreamer GrowthRiser GrowthBeyondBonusReservedMusicCredits

'No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.'

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 am
LandingCassandraThe JistPowersRoleplaysPeopleLiving QuartersClosetDreamer GrowthRiser GrowthBeyondBonusReservedMusicCredits

Cassandra
SWISS ARMY GIRL

A jack-of-some-trades, Cassandra can’t hold a job or an apartment to save her life - and it seems like she does this actively, not out of bad luck. She has no consistent relationships, won’t keep pets, and can’t even keep her plants alive. Something about ‘permanence’ scares her and the things she keeps the longest are the things she can ‘get rid of at any time’. Extremely friendly, seems a little lost in her own skin.

NO NICHE FOR A TRAITOR

Born 'Samantha Simons' to a pair of conspirators, at the age of 15 Cass turned them in and ended up being relocated in the Witness Protection Program. She was dumped in a random town and given enough cash to get established.

Did you know that if you apply for assistance to pay for college and you don't have any evidence you existed before 16, you'll get flagged for fraud? How about health insurance? How about NOT HAVING ANY ADULTS AROUND TO HELP YOU TO ADJUST? Why don't the MARSHALLS ANSWER MY CALLS?

Cass found out that by being good, she closed a lot of doors to herself. So she's just opening as many as she can to try and find out what options she has for her future. Jobs change constantly as she tries to find a good fit, towns change for a myriad of reasons, and relationships change even more. She's so used to the cycle of change that she hasn't taken the opportunity to slow down and reassess what she actually needs in her life in 7 years. She's used to things being temporary so she builds up everything to BE temporary instead of actually investing.

She has no reason to stay in one state of being for long, after all.

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:38 am

My Tumblr

Who Am I

Name: Cassandra Youttz (sometimes gives a different last name)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: About 140lbs
Heritage: Her mother is full blooded Greek, father is American.
Birthday: December 22nd
Born in: Athens, Ohio
Real World Counterpart: Jena Malone
Phone Number: xxx-555-7897

Things People Sometimes Care About:

Zodiac: Cusp Sagittarius - Capricorn
Plans for the Future: Absolutely none. Nada.
Fears: Thunderstorms, Commitment, the color green makes her nervous, Bears, centipedes, earwigs
Off Likes: Spiders, Heights
Weird Skills: Can speak Greek, can read Greek and Latin, can jimmy open most locks (with OOC permission), good at climbing buildings, capable of falsifying documents convincingly (learned from her felon parents, doesn't relinquish this information NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A FALSE ID), can break out of most handcuffs, good at tampering with electronics, can hide things pretty convincingly, is good at changing her appearance with makeup (at least to the naked eye), meticulously neat handwriting but can also mimic most people's with enough work

Things she likes but doesn't keep:

Animals: Unicorns, Golden Retrievers
Foods: Curry, Balsamic Vinegar, Gyros
Sweets: Gummy Bears, buttercream
Drinks: Vodka, Red Cream Soda
Colors: Blue, Light Yellow, Pastels
Weather: Rain

Trivia:

+Cassandra technically doesn't exist before her 16th birthday. What she knows in her heart, however, is that Cassandra (of varying last names) was born Samantha Simons and her parents were paranoid conspirators who raised her to have an extremely specialized skill set and she may or may not have reported their illegal doings to the cops when she was 15. For her lovely actions she was put into a juvenile center for a year (where her strange skill set only grew) and once she had done her dues, was released back into the wild in a random town with a new identity and just enough cash to get her established.
+Owns a 'pet' Roomba
+Doesn't have any piercings or tattoos.
+Has a scar from her mid-teens that goes from her mid back to under her left breast. Has a few scuffle scars from fights.
+Dates extremely casually. No relationship has lasted more than 3 months - and she's usually the one ending them.
+Has changed her last name every time she’s moved cities. It is always exactly 6 letters long. She’s unaware of this pattern.
Simons, Norris, Turner, Serkis, Beagly, Youttz.

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:40 am

THE KEY TO EVERYTHING - DREAMER POWER

Any keyring in her possession provides the right key when she needs it, so long as it's on there. No fumbling or having to pick the right one out of the mass. She probably couldn't tell you what they were all for anyway.

Pretty in Pink

Or any other color you want to wear! You’re always able to pull off those crazy color combinations no one should be able to and look fabulous while doing it.

Ridiculous Hammerspace

Your character can, by thinking about it, store up to 250 pounds of objects in a personal hammerspace. They can also withdraw it.

Gandalf

When you shut a door, it really stays shut. No one can open it but you.

Zeiss Key

Cassandra can now open any lock that she has physically handled the key for. This effect only works for the last 7 keys she's handled (which includes her own keys, which she she has 3 of). She cannot use this effect to start anything (such as a car). OOC permission is required.

KEYS, KEYS, KEYS - RISER POWER

Keys seem to just show up on Cassandra's keyring, even if she has no reasonable way to have obtained them. In fact, she always seems to have the exact key she needs, when she needs it. OOC Permission is needed to enter private residences and businesses.

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:41 am

Finished
Over 500 Words
Assigned to a Growth/Perk
Used

Civilian
February 11th, 2017 - Cassandra Youttz moves to Ashdown.
Trashy People | Marcus • ✓
Everything Old is New Again | Theo• ✓
Trash Bash | Ollie • ✓
Connect With Your Breath | DRP
Sacrifice to the Old Ones | Cid • ✓
Swanapping | Kaleb/Gloom•✗

Dreamer
March 1st, 2017 - Other Ashdown begins to sneak into Cassandra's dreams.
Soulsborne | DRP•✗
It's Raining Somewhere Else | Marcus•✗
Bad Dreams | Jeremiah•✗
The Door Behind the Bookshelf | Algernon•✗
Not the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show | Nasir• ✗
Lost Property | Eli•✗
Y O U D I E D | Ollie•✗
I'm on a Boat! | Marcus• ✗
Proper Meetings | Jeremiah• ✗
Worth the Hepatitis | Oliver • ✗
Free Pizza | Wil •✗
えぐ | Fetchpatrick• ✗
Sugarfina | Gloom•✗
Food Truck Adventure | Eli, Ollie, PUPPER•✓
An Authentic Recipe | Jeremiah•✗
Slip of the Tongue | Marcus•✓
Where my feet lead me | Nasir•✗
Lovely and Loathesome | Ro•✗
Beer and Burgers | Ro•✓
A First | Marcus
Kitchen Takeover | Jeremiah

Riser
June 3rd, 2017 - Cass awakes from the dreams. Magic seeps into her life.
META 5
Air Time | Jeremiah•✗
The Floating Market | Jeremiah•✗
Plants, Bees, and Incense | Jeremiah•✗
A Scent on the Breeze | Jeremiah, Silk•✗
----
It has been and always will be
Home Base
Congregation
Renewal

Non-Event Credit RPs
Midnight Snack | Jeremiah
Fire Cleanses | Jeremiah
Change is Everything | Jeremiah

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:42 am

NAME
Opinion

ALGERNON
Book-dad. Do not let book dad hold your hand. Has a pretty kitty.

CID
Boss-man and fellow follower of our Lord and Condemner Cthulu. A+ best job.

GLOOM
Is a Gloom.

JEREMIAH
Shiny and chrome. Makes movie references. Has sparkle eyes. Patiently answers my twenty thousand bazillion questions.

KALEB
I am a kidnapper. Whoops. He was a good sport. Sorry.

MARCUS
Adorkable friend with a great benefit. He has no business being that good at kissing. Thank you very much.

OLLIE
The Lo Mein and the Coon - my white trash retelling of the Princess and the Frog. Turned into a real boy in the middle of my kitchen.

THEO
Meeting

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 am

Cassandra lives in a second floor studio apartment. She does cook at home, but none of her dishware matches and she seems to maybe cook once a week and then eats out of tupperwares forever. Sometimes remembers to do dishes. Other times she just throws out her dirty tupperware when they start getting too civilized (cultured. Mold joke. Haha) and maybe cleans her somewhat nicer dishes. Maybe.

There's also a Roomba somewhere. People keep suggesting she give it a knife for protection. She's not so sure.

Someone save her from not being a functional adult.

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:44 am

Things Cass would wear or are in the style of what she would wear
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 am

Dreamer --> Riser
Assigned
Used

Event Credit
Soulsborne
Art - CID HOLY ******** style="font-size: 10px">Art - Marcass Selfie
Free Pizza
I'm On a Boat!
Worth the Hepatitis
An Authentic Recipe
Sugarfina
Where my feet lead me
Lovely and Loathesome

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:47 am

Riser --> Beyond
Assigned
Used

Event Credit

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:49 am

Beyond --> Infinity
Assigned
Used

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:51 am

Bonus Powers and Perks
Assigned
Used

TED

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:52 am

Can they use chopsticks?
She can! Just not well. Don't expect anything with rice to happen.
What do they do when they can't sleep?
Cass finds abstract shapes in the ceiling texturing and makes up stories about it. If she gets really bored she throws on late night infomercials to bore herself to death.
What would they impulse buy at the grocery store?
5 pound bags of gummy bears, leftover holiday candy. Most of her grocery shopping trips are off the seat of her pants so it's hard to tell what was planned and what is 'impulse'
What order do they wash things in the shower?
Hair, then under her arms (because seriously, your armpit area turns into a dead skin zone), then body, then sometimes her legs are purposely washed. Tub time is all about scrubbing the body/legs only though.
What's their coffee order?
Black. 1 teaspoon of sugar. 2 shots of espresso.
What sort of apps would they have on their smartphone?
Cass's phone is not smart. It texts, gets pictures, and makes calls.
How do they act around children?
Cass is extremely patient with children and actually likes them. She entertains their shenanigans even though she herself thinks she'd be a bad mother.
What would they watch on tv when they're bored and nothing they really like is on?
Court TV, HGTV, or Gameshows.

•┅┅๑┅┅•

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 am

Cassandra
Travelling Far in Short Strides
Epitaph for Boletaria
Bring Me Back to Life
Nightsky
And She Translated Into The Sky
Scandroid
Feel It Still
Sweet Disaster
Heavy
Sign of the Times
Something Just Like This
Don't Take The Money
Forces
Astral Alley
Unicorn

♫[size=10][url=][/url][/size]

•┅┅๑┅┅•

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:58 am

Ashdown is a B/C Shop owned and ran by the talented Shibrogane and Silverah

All art in my journal is credit to the artists who drew it for me.

Cassandra is the intellectual design of myself (demon_pachabel) and used to be a hunter.

For more characters of Pach's design, follow these links!
Fox

•┅┅๑┅┅•

journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas