Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Literature Classroom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am
Literature Classroom: In its broadest sense, is any single body of written works. More restrictively, it is writing considered as an art form, or any single writing deemed to have artistic or intellectual value.
Teacher:
Tutor:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ teacher's desk __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ nada __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=b

School started late for him—through no fault of his own, of course! Sani just got way too involved in a very interesting article in one of the magazines he snagged from his dad before leaving. If his old man had caught him like a good parent, maybe Sani wouldn't have been too caught up in risque pictures to make it to his first period. The excuse was flimsy, but Sani honestly didn't care enough to come up with a good one. It's not like there was anyone here interrogating him about it considering literature was totally dead. Where was everyone? The classroom was empty save for maybe a small handful of students, who were already treating the teacher-less class as a free period. Or detention, more like, as they worked on homework of all things. He rolled his eyes and went to the head of the classroom, taking a seat right at the teacher's desk and propping his feet up. He opened his schoolbag and pulled out that same dirty magazine from this morning, deciding to get back to the very interesting articles.

-Edit-

The bell rang before Sani knew it and he was standing up, grabbing his things to head out. Man, what a boring class. He guessed it was cool to find some place he could get his reading done, but he didn't expect it was going to be during class hours and wasn't gonna be, you know, the library. He shrugged and left the room.

[Exit Sani]

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would enter his class room and would begin to get things set up, he would first write his full name on the board simply so his students knew what to call him then he would set a glass bowl on his desk and fill it up with individually wrapped pieces of caramel and decaffeinated pieces of chocolate. The man would then sit down and wait for his class to start.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:49 am
"A meaningful silence, is always better than meaningless words"

『Mr. Donovan and any other student』 『Literature Classroom』 『Calm, a little whoosy』 『"I'm going to have to ask Professor Dragunov what I missed"』『Profile

The second period bell had just rung, The blue haired female had already missed her first period due to having a major headache and was unable to move from her bed. Though she made an effort to make it to her remaining two classes. Her figure walked down the hall's of the academy she had maybe had only been attending the school for at the very least two week's since her transfer so it was a little harder to remember her classes but being the person she was, she had note's on to who her teacher's were along with the location of her classes just to help her a little bit with her memory until it was programmed in. Before long Morrighan reached her destination the Literature classroom. The door seemed to be already open so she figured either the teacher or at least some student's had already arrived. She peaked her head in the room to find a dark haired male sitting at the front desk, 'professor Donovan' She held her book bag and entered into the classroom finding a chair near the front off to the right side taking her seat. She wasn't sure if there was assigned seating or not so she took the spot she felt the most comfortable with. She took out her notebook along with a black pen, She thought about saying hello but wondered if she actually should though her teacher's were on her good list to be able to speak and it had seemed another student hadn't entered yet so I should be okay. She tilted her head up enough to glance towards his direction. "Good Morning Mr.Donovan" she spoke, Her Irish accent picking up more than what she hoped for.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm

David "D" Donovan
David was reading a novel when a voice caught his attention and upon glancing up he noticed that a student arrived so naturally he gave her a small smile "Why hello Ms.Von, please take a seat and just pull out a book for now. Classes will begin momentarily regardless if anyone else shows up or not. There's some candy in the bowl if you need a pick me up." David would then take a mental note before beginning to make the last preparations for his class.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Morrighan [Dating]: no one

Ninnba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 pm

『Mr,Donovan』 『Literature Classroom』 『Still a little whoosy but calm』 『"Seem's its going to be a slow day"』『Profile

She glanced up towards Mr. Donovan and smiled back towards him "Thank you for the offer Maybe Latter" she spoke in a quiet manner as she glanced at the candy bowl for only a few moment before she flipped her notebook open and begun writing jotting note's on random thing's, mostly thing's she needed to do later on during the day. Her eye's would peak around the class room, It would seem she was the only student who had bothered to attend his class for now, Though second period was a practical time to skip class for an early lunch just as third period for a longer lunch period. Morrighan reached into her pocket and took out her cell which she set on her desk. She didn't really have any friends or people who'd she be best friends with so texting was useless but useful in a different manner. She'd use her cell mostly to communicate with people mostly other students. A yawn escaped her lip's as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she steady her arm on her desk.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:01 am

David "D" Donovan
After a few minutes David would close his book and sigh since it was obvious that not a whole lot of students would be showing up, however today was going to be an easy class so the students who were ditching wouldn't be missing much. "Ok so we're going to be getting started on something easy, a little get to know eachother exercise so I can feel more comfortable teaching you and you can hopefully feel more comfortable asking me questions. So to start off do you have a favorite book or author? Your answer can be long or short, whatever makes you feel more comfortable Ms.Von."

Ninnba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:21 am

『Mr,Donovan』 『Literature Classroom』 『Still a little whoosy but calm』 『"Oh were starting?"』『Profile

It wasn't surprising no one else would show up to class. If anyone would they'd end up just being late. It was a little shock hearing Mr.Donoban's voice all of a sudden though at least now with it just being the two of them she was able to speak freely, and ask the questions she wanted to. She sat herself up straight paying attention to his words as she nodded her head slightly in response she was listening. Favorite author well she had many but her favorite would have to be a poet. "My favorite would have to me William butler Yeats" she said with a small smile on her face. "He was a poet who had died in 1939

Poisonous Pumpkin

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:50 pm

David "D" Donovan
David was pleasantly surprised at Morrighan's answer "Oh your a fan of the classics huh? Well that's a pretty nice surprise although there's nothing wrong with the newest novels either." David would then pop a caramel in his mouth and chew on it before swallowing "I don't really have a favorite author, I just read what interests me, do you have a favorite genre?"

Ninnba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 pm

『Mr,Donovan』 『Literature Classroom』 『felling a bit better』 『"Maybe i should have answered a more normal? answer"』『Profile

She chuckled at his reaction, Did other student's not read older books?? Maybe it was a tad strange but that's all her grandmother would have were more older novelist than the more popular teen novels kid's read now a days. "Well He was one of many" she said with a smile on her face. Morrighan crossed her arms on her desk and leaned a little more forward she enjoyed this topic more now that she was able to speak so freely between herself and her teacher. "Today's novel's I haven't had much time to actually read. Is there an author you'd suggest?" she asked him, She did want to hear his opinion on it and with her lack of knowledge on the matter his would help. Her head nodded hearing he had no favorite author, It wasn't uncommon for people after all. "A favorite genre.." she paused on the question thinking more to herself if she really had one, maybe more of a top three. "I think a mix of Historical,Romance and Mystery would be my favorite It's really hard to say" she said chuckling to herself as she watched him. "What about yourself?"

Poisonous Pumpkin

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would nod at her response "makes sense, quite a few books fly under my radar as well, but that's the curse of being an adult. However I would recommend Stephen King if you have any love for horror or thriller novels" He'd then take a note on how she seemed a little more relaxed. David would then nod again when Morrighan revealed her preferred genres "Those are some good ones, currently I'm into horror, thrillers and sci-fi novels. I'm actually reading the strain series right now."

Ninnba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm

『Mr,Donovan』 『Literature Classroom』 『felling a bit better』 『"I'm curious if This discussion is leading anywhere?"』『Profile

Stephen King? He sounded rather interesting horror didn't really seem all to amusing but she wrote down the Authors name and maybe she'd head down to the library and take out a book or two if they had any of his work. "I'll make sure to look into him when I get the chance" she said looking up from her notebook. It wasn't a big surprise that he was into such genres as horror and thrillers giving the author he had just suggested, "The strain series?" she questioned, She had probably heard about one of them before but being what she was use to reading over and over again, It would be nice to hear more about it.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 pm

David "D" Donovan
David was about to tell Morrighan all about the strain when the bell rang "my apologies Ms.Von, as much as I'd like to continue this discussion i'm afraid I have a lunch d-- uhh... Plan however we can always talk later." David would then get up " I hope we get along."

Ninnba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:59 pm

David "D" Donovan
David was about to tell Morrighan all about the strain when the bell rang "my apologies Ms.Von, as much as I'd like to continue this discussion i'm afraid I have a lunch d-- uhh... Plan however we can always talk later." David would then get up " I hope we get along." David would then grab his things and nod at Morrighan "See you next class" He'd then head off to his room."

(exits)

Ninnba

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 am

『Mr,Donovan』 『Literature Classroom』 『felling a bit better』 『"I should head to the council room?"』『Profile

It didn't take long for the lunch bell to ring. She closed her book's and placed them in her bag which she swung over her shoulder. She chuckled a bit hearing his quick cover for his lunch "plans". Good for him, she thought. " Enjoy yourself sir" she said with a smile while heading to the door behind him. He seemed like a good teacher and maybe she'd enjoy this class more than she thought.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces