Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Angelic Statue Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 am
Angelic Statue: Unknown: Oh, I guess the angel are watching over us~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:50 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Angelic Statue ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Eventually, Meavil found his way to the graveyard and an angelic statue. He looked over the statue with the same bland look as he normally had. "Oh for humans to believe in such things must have be from the age before the caves of man. The place where i was long ago." He murmured softly before he wondered around the statue, stopping to read any headstones he found.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:42 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Neutral

Carrying > Whip, lighter.

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The night was cold, I noted, and the air was crispy. A perfect night for a stroll if there ever was one. Tonight I had chose to take a walk around the cemetery; common folk would've voiced concerns about walking around a yard full of the deceased but I found it relaxing and it posed as a reminder for me. The heels of my boots clacked against the stone pathway, silence reigned this parts. The dead speak, but are unheard, yet they hear everything here. My hands were firmly clasped behind me, finding comfort from each other.

My thoughts were on the bizarre occurrences around the Academy; the dead in this graveyeard were receiving more members to it's society each week yet they have not found anything. I scoffed, it was more precise to say the management did not disclose anything to the students and that irked me; that they chose to with hold such vital information.

My musings were interrupted by a voice, I stopped in my tracks, surprised. The cemetery scarcely received visitors at this time of hour. My boots carried me forward faster, I turned around a bend and saw a young man talking to himself as he examined the grave stones. By the looks of him, he was my junior. I tapped my foot and crossed my arms, before clearing my throat. 'Excuse me,' I said, stressing my voice slightly. I looked at him with narrowed eyes. One cannot fault me for being suspicious, I only know a handful of people who would walk this land at this hour. 'Identify yourself.'

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Angelic Statue ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: Someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil stopped his meander when he heard someone speaking. "Meavil." He answered simply. With that done, he turned to the graves once more and continued to murmur to himself soft enough for the person to not hear a word he said.

If that person could see his eyes, it would look like he was seeing something that was happening long ago. If there was anyone around that could see his thoughts it would be rather odd... It would start out with a land that would look familiar to most yet different in many ways.

Soon he looked up to see if that person had left or not. Wether or not that person was still there, he would turn and walk down the rows of stones to a farther edge of the area before looking at the stones, knowing none of them where people he would know.

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Neutral

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The boy, Meavil, answered in a low voice, succinct.He had turned to face me and I caught a sight of his features; he could be safely categorized under charming with his high cheek bones and a sharp chin, with eyes that reminded me so much of a bird of prey. However, I did not let his looks "charm" me into forgetting the main reason I stopped him. 'Why are you not in your room sleeping, Meavil?' I asked, sweetly. It didn't hurt to try coaxing an honest answer from him this way. I followed him as he delved farther into the cemetery, the light fog was settling down around us; it bothered me somewhat, I always liked a clear vision of where I'm going.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Angelic Statue ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: Someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil paused at the question and turned slightly. "I don't sleep." He said simply before turning to walk down another row. Unlike last time he tripped over a chunk of stone that had fallen off one of the gravestones and didn't try to stop his fall, not like it would matter much. His head hit another gravestone and caved in a bit. He laid there for a moment then pushed himself up. Soon the formally caved skull of his had started to push back out and return to how it was.

As soon it that was finished, Meavil simply got up and returned to his slow meander through the graves. It was no consequence if the strangers saw what happened but its not like meany would believe what happened.

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Neutral

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Meavil said he didn't sleep, so he must be one of the gifted, or cursed. I myself was a gifted, that's what they told me at least. I don't think I am, I just aim to inspire. My mouth opened to tell him to return to his room, but when I did, the boy tripped on something, followed by a disgusting crunch. I thought he had died, but then he got up and resumed his slow pace. I wanted to pursue him and give him a long speech about curfew. I took a step forward, and no sooner than that, light shone from the distance; orange and warm. 'Daybreak.' I muttered, looking at the trees where the sun was peeking through then gazed at Meavil's retreating back. 'Classes will be soon, Meavil, see to it.' I said with a hint of bitterness before turning on my heels and sauntering towards the exit. I have to get ready, my role didn't exempt me from classes.

►Exit◄

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Howecho

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Angelic Statue (leaving) ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: now no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil did not seem to respond to a single word of the strangers but after some time, he decited that he might as well hang about in the classrooms instead. Maybe then he will find the one he wanted.

~{Exits}~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Secret Entrance l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius walked all the way to the cemetery, he had some personal work he needs to do that might benefit others or not. Depending how the test subject experiences and views the whole thing. He wanted experience any disturbance since he left his phone at Erwin's bedroom if someone was trying to contact him. He hummed as he continued following the stone concrete path as it lead him to an angel statue. Her head was facing downwards as if she was looking down at someone. The headmaster walked towards the symbolic statue and carefully analysed the feminine face. He wore an amused and a look of disgust, he didn't look too fond of the creature. He gently cup it's rough cheek.

"Messenger from above my a**." he snapped the statue's head upwards as an audible sounds of mechanism could be heard through out the cemetery. He took a few steps back as the statue slowly shifted away to the side leaving a hole opening from where it was originally placed. Lucius took one quick look around him as he jumped inside the hole. The statue will make the mechanical nose again as it slowly goes back to it's original place, from once where it was.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: I'm exhausted x-x

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: Angelic Statue l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer took her time as she walked among the gravestones. So many memories, so many voices, so much pain. It was times like this that Yennefer wishes she didn't practice black magic. It wasn't like she could understand the voices, but she felt they were there. She had risen the dead before, but never once has she actually took a stroll through a grave yard.

Following the stony path, Yennefer approached a large statue. Its beautiful... she thought as she stared up into its plaster eyes. Yen began to look around, mainly to see who the statue was placed there for. The overgrowth from the trees seemed to have protected the statue from the rain, which means it could have been there for many centuries. Flowers surrounded the statue, and she walked all around it. Yen noticed something strange about the statue however, in its jawline seemed to be a crease. This is odd... Yen whispered as she ran her finger along the crease. Looking down, she noticed there were scrape marks on the concrete, as if the statue had been moved more then once in it's life. Taking a step back to examine the statue once more, she returned to the face and lightly placed her hand on its cheek. With some resistance, Yen pushed up on the statues cheek, only to find she was correct in it that the statues head could be moved. Placing both hands on the statues head, Yen used her energy to push hard on the statue. The statue shuttered and Yen took a long step back as she watched what It would do. The statue made the same noise she heard from the memorial.

Yennefer stood there, now staring down into a hole. What the hell...? Yen opened her hand to create a bright red flame, hoping that it would show her how far the hole went. This looks creepy... Yen thought biting her lip. Placing a hand on her stomach she shook her head. Well, I guess were going on an adventure.. Closing her eyes, Yennefer took one step forward, and disappeared into the hole. Lord only knows where she is now...

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 pm
OriginalAnus

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♞ The night time chill seem to magnify especially in this place of death. But for a being of the lower plane he was not bother by it..he embraced it. The wind demon walked with ease his supernatural senses picking up every night time sound. A hoot of an owl, the scurrying of a night time rodent, the moaning of the wind and the rustle of leaves fluttering in the wind. It all seem in a sense magical nature music was harmonies as it was chaotic. Caligula watched as a large cloud covered the moon bathing everything in more darkness. He didn't mind it he found the darkness comforting there was no sun in hell,granted he never been there. Walking along the path leading to the graveyard passing trees over head at last he made it.

♞ The graves of those who didn't make it marked this open land. Caligula eyes wondered scanning the graves,but settling on one in particular. Not really a grave it was the statue in angelic one at that. The saying went the angels are always watching. A nice sentiment indeed but then again he is friends with one. A nice statue that seemed to glow even in this darkness. When he finally looked away from the angel he looks down at the grass was starting to grow he notice. He decided then and there to get ahead start on one of his duties here.

♞ The wind began to pick up speed around Caligula forming a black tornado of demonic wind. Creating a tornado around himself it only lasted for a fraction of a second,as it began to form into a thin ring low to the grass. In the dark this ebony wind seemed like shadows portraying wind. With a mighty swoosh dispersing wind cut the tips of the grass perfectly even. The grass litter was swept away by a smaller tornado summon by the wind demon,to settle neatly in a pile as it died down. This would go on for several minutes as he used different techniques to cutting the grass,such as wind shuriken dashing across the lawn wit a distinct humming sound. When he was done the large cloud had passed by the moonlight return. In the distant he heard the howl of a wolf calling to the moon. He decided he would explore some more of the graveyard as he waited for a certain undertaker.

Occ:

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Calm/memorized
♍Location: Graveyard-Angelic statue.
♍Thoughts: 'The moon is fickle calling to darkness.''
♍Company: No one

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

After Elias finished burying the corpse behind the chapel, he made his way to the cemetery, and to one of his favorite spots, the Angel Statue. Elias walked up the pathway and noticed the grass was recently cut. does the gardener work this late at night? he thought and raised a boney eyebrow in curiosity. Dismissing his thought, he continued to the statue. Once he got there, he looked up at the full moon and shoved his hands inside his coat pockets. Despite having no flesh on his skull. he still was capable of feeling the breeze, causing him to shiver slightly.

A feeling of bliss and relaxation filled the tall man, due to witnessing two of his favorites things; the night and full moon. Elias closed his eyes for a moment to take in the noise of the wind and the howling of the wolves in the distance. I wish I could experience this every night he thought and then opened up his eyes again. Elias then managed to hear faint footsteps over the howls, causing him to turn around. Elias's eyes brightly glowed red as he tried to see who it was. Who would be wondering around past curfew he thought, but then remembered there was also a killer on the loose. Elias then removed one of his hands from his coat pocket and reached for the switch blade that was tucked in the back of his pants, taking it quickly and moving it up his coat sleeve so the person wouldn't be able to see it, Still unable to see the person, Elias waited there.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: On Alert ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Switch Blade, Latex gloves ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

OriginalAnus

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 am
OriginalAnus

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

╔══════════════╗

♞ Caligula walk took him around the graveyard making sure the grass was all trim and neat. The scent of freshly cut grass dominated the area. The head-Boy inspected his handy work. '' Seems about right'' he said looking all around him he had wander off more than he thought. It did not matter though he was too busy enjoying the night. Caligula did stiffen up a bit his senses alerting him to something or someone near by. The young-man was not unnerved,but he did feel a chill..a unnatural chill run up his spine.
Night Theme - Remnants
♞ Caligula closes his eyes and listens faintly he could here the beating of a heart,but barley. Better be on my guard he thought as he measured his steps. By ''measured'' he used his wind power to hover over the grass not a sound from feet,but the natural moan of the wind could be heard. A think fog rolled in over the graveyard masking everything in a haze.To the demon it was nothing,but a natural spectacle enriching the atmosphere. Caligula made his way to the faint heart beat breaking his levitation as he went. Caligula wasn't too surprised when he saw the skeletal head of the undertaker.

'' Yo Undertaker'' he said calmly trying to erase all tension as he approached the cursed human. Having no idea how he would react Caligula kept his guard up.
[Edit]

Occ: I guess we *takes out sunglasses* Do this the old fashion way *put sunglasses on* cool

╚══════════════╝

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Focus
♍Location: Graveyard-Angelic statue.
♍Thoughts: '' And so it begins''
♍Company: No one (Elias)

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:57 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias watched the figure come closer until the moonlight shined on the strangers face, allowing Elias to see the facial features of the man. well, he looks normal he thought, but kept his guard up, keeping the switch blade hidden under his sleeve.
"Are you a student? Why are you out past curfew" Elias said, almost sounding strict. Despite being an undertaker, he cared for the safety of the students at this academy.
Elias heartbreak remained a steady pace as he eyed the man, his red eyes glowing brightly in the sockets of his skull. This was the first time a student had approached them on their own and knew his occupation, which made him suspicious of the stranger.
As he waited for the males answer, the wind stirred up again, blowing gently across his skull, and having the bottom of his jacket move slightly to the wind.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: On Alert ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Switch Blade, Latex gloves ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

OriginalAnus

Cemetery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas