Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q]lavandra the reaper im done making my charactor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: lavandra hellmoon
Nicknames: lav
Faction: reaper
Race: dark elf

Natural Ability: teleport using the shadows range 1y

Personality: usually nice, gets really irritated when given a lecture. has seven parts of body that bend in a unnatural manner

Why are Do i want to get enrolled in Amityville Academy? It's been my life dream ever since i was a little girl. I want to learn and i want to socialize with others

FEAR Ability:I have a chant that summons a 10foot tornado of ice/snow that makes the battlefield blinding white in a 1 yard radius the effect also turns the battlefield to ice so i and my enemy have a chance at slipping on the ice.

Physical Description: tall 5.7 weigh 93 pounds

Eye Colour: gun metal blue
Hair Colour/Style: silver 3 foot long braid
Skin Colour: greyish/silver
Clothing Style/Colours: black with silver runes long coat and top hat

if im aloud a weapon

-Name: hellsing

- Weapon: scythe

cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm
Hi lavandra1 I've noticed you're questing and while we appreciate your enthusiasm for the shop, please make sure in the future you're posting forms in the right forum- It's also fine to keep using the same thread and editing the character as needed rather than reporting the same form.

That said, things that are approval pertinent are:

Natural Ability- Teleportation can be an ability, however she'd be very limited in how far she can go. Reapers in general for y1 follow the shadow step guild lines maxing at around 50ft once every 5 minutes. This is at absolute max. It also includes additional limitations such as needing to be in the line of sight, can't go through barriers, or bring people with. So while a valid ability, there are limitations!

Personality: Please write this not in 1st person but rather as an analysis.

FEAR: FEAR doesn't work like that unfortunately1 Please take some time to look and read our FEAR guide to better understand how FEAR works in TiH!

Weapon: While a reaper can have a weapon, the weapon does not have an unsummoned form, gender, personality, or anything of the like- Think of a reaper's weapon like a witch's wand. It is the medium from which they channel their magic.

Hope this helps you and if you have further questions please feel free to ask.
lavandra hellmoon

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:08 pm
thank you this really helped me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm
i hope this change of my character is better and more fair

cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes  

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items