Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Rainbows and Ice (Baradi'Chuna & Ziazan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
He had never been to the pridelands before. He had decided to take a trip around the prides. To see what the world was like outside his small postage stamp. He had asked his mother all about prides and coalitions and groups and she had told him about a few. This one, the pridelands, it was one of the biggest he was told. He had landed on the border and now he was wandering along it greeting lions as he went.

He didnt usually like the hot places, this place though it had so many creatures it made him feel comfortable. It was a nice place, perhaps he would spend some time here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image
Ziazan lay happily in the sunshine. It wasn't that hot at this time of day and sitting at the border she could see the whole wide world she didn't know. It didnt matter that she didn't know. This was her home and she loved it, she loved the rolling savannah and the beautiful baobab and the great rocks of pride rock the centre of the lands.

When the male with the dark blue mane appeared in her view, she blinked owlishly a few times trying to accept what exactly it was she saw before her. She had never met a god before, she was quite surprised that's eh even knew what this creature was. He was definately mostly lion but the things on his back and his size. He was definately a god. "Hello." She whispers clearing her throat, was that how you greeted a god?

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 am
The young male god smiled brightly. he was a god sure, but he was a young god. What surprised him about this particular encounter was the colour of the lioness before him. He had never seen a lion so brightly coloured before. He pondered how she even managed to hunt with fur of that colour.

"Greetings." He beamed and padded up to her settling himself in to a comfortable seat, the area he sat slowly grew salty ice, this happened automatically where ever he went, He watched as it settled for a moment before turning his gaze upon the lioness. "I have never seen a lioness so brightly coloured as you." He states.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm
Ziazan laughed gently, she was hardly a young lioness but she was most certainly not old either, still she had never encountered a god before. She had of course been told about gods, that they could fly and they possessed powers, this one seemed to be especially observant.

"I'v never seen a god before." She smiles a sweet smile and looks at her own paws the chill the god seemed to created had creeped up her toes, she found this both delightful and strange the feeling of ice crystals forming on her paws. "My name is Ziazan." She nods her head in greeting. "Are you making that cold stuff?" She queries looking at her paws fascinated.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:13 am
The young god smiles and nods. "Uh, yes, sorry about that. I am Baridi'Chuna, god of Rime, the cold stuff, is, well, its rime." He shrugs. "I make it without thinking." He concentrates for a moment and the cool ice stops expanding quickly melting away in the heat of the savannah.

""Ziazan." He said her name as if tasting it. He didn't really know what the name meant but he decided it suited her. "Your name is very pretty. My mother named me Baridi'Chuna but most just call me Chuna, you are free to do so."

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games