Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 am
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:40 am
It had been three days since they had to take shelter in this cave, but the storm outside didn't seem to be letting up. Xara had managed to bandage up Zatarra's leg and use a brace to keep the bones in place. They had also managed to get a lantern lit that had been in the supplies Zatarra had mentioned. It had been a little hard for Xara at first cause she had smelled the fire as it was lit and it sent her back to that fateful night. Luckily, she had calmed down after a bit and it gave..well, Zatarra some light to see by. Right now, the mare was sleeping against the back of the cave, trying to keep warm from the hot springs.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:04 pm
When he'd lit the lantern, he'd almost put it out instantly when he saw the fear come over her face. He was afraid of fire, taught from young to fear it but he'd not had much first hand experience with the losses that Xara or is mother had had.

The light gleamed brightly in the little cave, flickering shadows dancing on the walls. His leg throbbed as he pulled himself closer to Xara and gently laid his head down beside her. He didn't want to startle her, but something strange had happened since they'd been stuck together.

He had been drawn to her in a way he had never been drawn to anyone before. He awoke with the smell of the flowers in her hair bringing him awake. And when they touched, just the barest touch of skin made him flush like he'd run a mile. There was just something about her that made glad to be here with here despite the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 pm
Xara had felt him against her and it had allowed her to sleep even more peacefully. She wasn't sure what it was about him, but the stallion had made her feel safe and happier than she had been in awhile. Every time he was near her, it felt like a rush of peace descended over her. Even when he had lit the lantern, it had been his presence that had gotten her to calm down. The past three days they may have been stuck, but she couldn't help but think fate had a reason for this.

The blue mare began to stir awhile later, her eyelids coming up to reveal her stunning blue eyes. She felt a presence beside her and hoped it was Zatarra, like was usual since they came to this cave. Reaching out slowly with her muzzle, she soon found his head on the ground and she brushed against it lightly.

"What time of day is it?"she asked gently.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 pm
Liquid heat danced where her skin touched his and he couldn't help but to suppress a small shiver. He smiled at her and nudged back her muzzle. "It's midday. The storm looks like it's not going to let up till at the least tomorrow." Then what would happen? How could they go their seperate ways? The thought brought to him a kind of physical pain.

He wasn't sure how to say it so he spoke hesitantingly. "When....this storm is over....what will you do?" His voice trembled slightly on the you and he hoped she didn't notice. But he also hoped she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:57 pm
Xara felt his own muzzle against her own and it sent a smile to her own muzzle. She listened as he explained it was midday and that the storm was still not over outside. Inside, she struggled with how to feel about that information, what she should feel about it. On one hoof, it meant that they were stuck for another night and couldn't go anywhere. Though, it also meant that they would get to spend more time together before they left the cave. The thought brought a great sadness to her heart, she really didn't want to leave his side. It felt like it was tearing her heart in two and not a feeling she liked at all. Then his voice broke through her thoughts and she heard him ask what she planned to do when the storm was over. It had not escaped her notice when his voice seemed to tremble as he spoke the word 'you.' Could it be that he didn't want to be separated either, that the thought was unimaginable to him as well? She almost didn't dare to think it, but the possibility was starting to get louder in her head.

"Well, I had come out this way on a rumor I had heard. Supposedly there is a herd somewhere in the forest, led by a mare with pink hair. Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I couldn't help but wonder if it could be one of my family. If not, I figured it would be a place to stay for awhile. Of course..I could use someone to ummm...be my eyes,"she replied softly, her own voice shaking a little as she spoke that last part. Would he catch onto what she was hinting at?  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:52 am
When she offered up her words, he grabbed on to them like a starving stallion. "I could go with you," the words spilled out in a rush. He tried to make his heart stop racing as he placed his forehead against her cheek. "I am out here to find myself....and I think...that where you go. I think I'll find myself there too. If you want me to come?" He felt like he was laying his heart open bare to her.

These strange feelings, he wasn't entirely sure of. He felt something for her and a part of him knew that he needed not just wanted to go with her. But what it would mean, he couldn't say yet. He knew where he hoped it would lead, but at this point anywhere she lead. He'd follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:07 am
Xara's heart skipped a beat when he said that he could go with her, then she felt his head against her forehead. Her muzzle gently nested itself in his mane for a moment, trying to tell herself to listen to him continue. So he was trying to find himself and she hoped she could help him find where he was meant to be. When he asked if she wanted him to come, she could feel him waiting for bated breath for her answer. Every fiber of her being had the answer for her and it bubbled to the surface faster than she would every imagine.

"YES, so very much YES!"she exclaimed, before wincing a little, "I mean I would love if you came with me. I am hoping together we can help one another find where we belong." She truly believed their place they belonged with each other, the thought having only grown since they met.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:44 am
Where they belonged. Together The words spoken and unspoken made his heart trill and her reaction made him happy. Surely, she felt something of what he felt too?

"Do you have any idea where that would be? Or where to start looking?" He tried to keep his voice calm and not become overly excited.

But inside he felt that he'd already found his place right beside her. It wasn't that it made any particular sense, or anything. It was just a subtle feeling of belonging that had crept up on him, and he couldn't imagine having to actually part from her. Not now, maybe not ever.

He struggled with the implications of what that might mean. He was hesistant to voice his next question, for how do you ask someone what do you want to be to each other? Or do you wait and see? Or if he waited too long...

Zatarra kept his mouth slightly open struggling to find his next words.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:21 am
Xara lifted her head slightly, hearing him ask where they should start looking for this place. Part of her wanted to say that part of that place was already here, their place belonged together. However, was that really what he meant or did he mean an actual place for them to go? Her head was in a bit of a spin as she was determined to not be away from him. He gave her a sense of security and of peace, something she had not had in quite awhile. Taking a deep breath, the blind mare decided to say what was on her mind.

"Well, I think part of it was answered for us..when...we...err...met one another. Not since that...fateful night have I felt so...comfortable. You make me happy, Zatarra, in a way I never imagined. As for the physical place, we should go check out that herd that is somewhere in the woods,"she replied.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:39 am
When her words came to his ears, he thought his heart would beat so loudly as to drown out her words. His place was with her. She wanted them to go to the herd together.

It was when she'd physical though not in anyway meaning anything intimate by it, that he felt himself blush. Emboldened by his racing heart and the nerve it had probably taken her to say so much to him when he had been unsure of saying it to her.

He recited a soft sweet verse he'd learned from his mother's kind-of father, Arden. He'd often told him tales of the Bard.

Taking a deep breath he kept his eyes on her and whispered sweetly, "Hear my soul speak.
The very instant that I saw you did
My heart fly to your service, there resides
To make me slave to it, and for your sake
Am I this patient log-man. "

Gently, he nuzzled his nose softly against her cheek, not quite a kiss. "Is this okay for now?" He felt his eyelashes brush against her own cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:50 am
Xara waited with bated breath, thinking she might have spoken out of turn. She had never felt that sure of what she was saying before, but now with his silence, she was starting to feel the uncertainty creeping up on her. Maybe she had put herself out there and he didn't feel the same way. Her own heart was racing, so she didn't hear his pounding away. Then he began to speak and her ears turned more in his direction. She fell into the trance of his poetry, hearing him speak in such a way took her breath away. What a beautiful way to answer her own words, so it wasn't just her who felt it. Then she felt him gently caress her cheek with his muzzle and it sent her swooning.

"That...is more than alright. Oh thank you so much,"she whispered, before gently reaching out to nuzzle him back.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:59 pm
He felt the hot blush spread out over his face. This was enough for now, this was what he needed. The bond between them had sprung up so easy, and now knowing for sure how she felt about him...He knew that their life would come together easily. Because they were like puzzle pieces falling into place.

His mother had been right about how it happened, one day mere friend and next something more. He had a lifetime to learn everything there was to know about Xara, and he was ready to learn.

The wind howled outside, but within the cave all he felt was the warmth of their companionship. The lilt of her voice like music to his ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:48 pm
Xara knew this was exactly what she needed as well, someone she could just journey through life with. The night the fire took so much from her, she didn't know if she would ever find that joy again. Here with Zatarra, she had found that spark that she had been looking for. Her ears flicked in the direction of outside, hearing the wind's vicious sound. She was glad they were safely here together, not dealing with that horrid gusting storm. Feeling around for where he was, she rested her head gently against his chest.

"Together, we can weather any storm,"she spoke.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:13 pm
Zatarra's heart sped up even more as she leaned against his chest. It was true what she said. Not only could they weather this physical storm, but anything that came after.

He wondered how much longer it could last out there? And how much longer they had provisions for before they'd have to risk going out anyways? But that was worry for later, he laid his head on top of hers.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff