Reply Archives
Delete or Archive please! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 pm
The young green woke from her midday nap. A building pressure coming from her rider indicated a problem being mulled over. She wasn’t quite hungry. Yet. It could wait while she saw to her rider’s problem. Starelth gave a wide yawn and opened her eyes to find her rider sitting on a bench not far from her. She rose and padded over to rest her head in the girl’s lap.

Something troubles you Moluli. What is it? She waited patiently for the answer. Even if it took all day, which she hoped it wouldn’t, she would wait.

Moluli winced slightly. “We’ve been so busy with everything lately Starelth. I haven’t elided my name and most of the other weyrling have. Just with everything that happened, it completely slipped my mind. Sh’shi’s been dropping hints that I need to, and she’s right.” Her parents had elided their names long before she’d been born. Moluli knew before she’d impressed that she’d do likewise, but had never thought about what it’d be.

I see. So you are trying to decide which one you like best? A name was a powerful thing. Green-blue eyes swirled up lovingly at her rider. What you pick will undoubtedly be perfect.

The confidence of her dragon was both helpful and not. Moluli took a slow deep breath. The options she’d considered were M’luli, M’uli, and M’li. Of the three, M’li was by far her favorite.

M’li, Starelth said slowly, tasting and testing the new name. I like it and I think it will suit you well. Now that that is settled, I am hungry. M’li could only laugh and give the long green neck a pat as she rose to her feet. Starelth was getting so big now. The young dragon had already doubled her birth size. All that growth required food, and all the continual growth meant even more food. “Let’s go.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:03 am
Things had gone well. Starelth’s mating flight had proceeded without a hitch. The healers had been in and out of their quarters as soon as they thought Starelth might show signs. Soon enough it was confirmed that she was pregnant. M’li was excited for her dragon. Starelth was her stoic self and took everything calmly.

Exactly twelve weeks after her flight, Starelth hummed softly at her rider. M’limine, it is time for us to head down to the hatching sands. M’li was instantly beside her dragon. She’d been expecting this for days now and she was ready. “Let’s go love.”

Several days later and the full clutch had been laid. Starelth’s grand total was nine eggs. M’li eyed the eggs. They were a varied bunch. She couldn’t wait to see the hatching. “Well done dear. Rest and I’ll help watch the eggs.”

User Image  

magnadearel

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas