Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 301 - Taken Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:59 am
Room - 301
Roommates: Valeria Dragunov & Selene Intarisha
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Small Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Val kept the twins form number in her head, actually...they were just two doors away from theirs. The closer they got the dormitory the more Val was the one clinging on to Selene's arm then finally began to speak, "You know I love you rrright?" she started off as they made their way inside the dormitory. "You know I vouldn't do anything to make you angrrry, rrright?" Actually she never seen her friend mad but she wasn't willingly to find out. When they made it to their dorm room, Val quickly released Selene and blocked the door. "IT VAS ACCIDENT!" she plead. Sadly the door wasn't strong enough to block monstrosity inside their room. There was a faint smell of ammonium sulfide, which smells strongly of rotten eggs coming from the door.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:41 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

As they walked through the school to the dorms, Valeria's.. Reluctance to talk made Selene increasingly nervous. She didn't pry, just continuing to hold her friend's hand as they walked.. As they entered the hallway, she noticed that the other girl began clinging to her more, which was another bad sign in her eyes. She was usually the clingy one. The nerves about this were making her feel sick. She had been in their dorms earlier.. It had been fine then. What could have happened in the time she had been walking around the school? She lightly chewed on the inside of her cheek, hoping -no, praying- that what ever it was wasn't something too bad.

But as they approached their door and Valeria began finally speaking, it made her even more worried. She couldn't have done anything too bad in such a short time, right? It couldn't be that bad.. Right? She nodded quietly to answer her first question... And then the second one. She didn't really get angry.. She stopped in her tracks when Val suddenly threw herself in front of the door, looking very startled before she held up her hands and waved them back and forth in front of herself slightly. "D-don't w-w-worry!" She yelped out nervously. She was so distracted by her friend's behavior that.. She didn't immediately notice the smell drifting out from their dorm.

When she did, she froze for a second and sniffed the air before making a weird face. There was a weak smell of rotten eggs.. Not strong enough to be unbearable, but enough to be noticed. And cause discomfort. "Val.. W-wh-what.." She clasped her hands, fidgeting a little as she looked at the light haired girl with an expression of almost horror. "D-did you.. M-m-make a-a..." She raised her hands to her mouth. Her breathing was starting to pick up. She hadn't, had she? Surely she wouldn't do something so dangerous, so terrible. Not while inside! But it was certainly looking like it. The suspicion was there, that her dearest friend... Had made a stink bomb in their dorm. And that it had gone off. "W-what are w-we g-g-going t-to do?!!!"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Nervous, then horrified ✲ Thoughts: Noooooo...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:58 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: PANIC ALERT l Location ➤: Mine Field l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Bags

Valeria took of her hat and bowed her head down in shame. "I vas going to save to it forrr special ockasion I didn't know zat father's helikopter vill shift my stuff zat badly!" she protested, revealing she didn't travel by airline but it didn't fully explain how she would carry such things. "But it kouldn't be zat bad." She reassured then held the doorknob, the bomb couldn't be off yet if it was she should of heard the loud 'BOOM'. With that in mind she quickly slammed the door wide open and entered the room.

Everything was intact and normal as she found it before but notice the fumes were stronger than outside the door. She used her hat to cover her nose from the smell even though it wasn't very effective. She scanned the room and quickly notice a small black briefcase on the desk that had visible gas leaking that was slowly increasing along with a beeping sound. "TAKE BAGS AND EVAKUATE!" usually she would be reckless and take it by the hand but dealing with that kind of monstrosity at a high risk of exploding was a big NO. Valeria was already in haste of taking all of Selene's and her bags out of their room.

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17
[/quote
Mystiecat537
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene sighed quietly when Valeria told her that she had been saving a bomb.. But that the trip had shifted her things more than she had expected. It was surprising to hear that her father brought her in a helicopter, but that kind of explained how she was able to bring these deadly weapons to the school. Kind of. She pushed her glasses up her nose, then told her in as stern a tone as she could bring herself to use, "You s-sh-should have put it t-together h-here instead of.. Of b-before leaving." She didn't know if that was even possible though. Val was the one who knew about these things, not her. She looked alarmed when her friend said that it couldn't be that bad, quickly shaking her head as she reached out one hand as if to stop her from opening the door.. But it was too late.

As the door swung open, she jerked back from the much stronger smell that flooded into the hallway. What she could see of their room seemed.. Just fine. But the smell almost made her wish she didn't have to breathe. She punched her nose closed in an effort to avoid the horrible smell, but breathing through her mouth didn't make it any better. She took a deep breath, assuming that the smell would be worse inside their room, then ran in after her friend. She barely looked around as she dashed to the glass door by their beds, pausing only to unlock it before she threw it open. Their room needed some serious airing out, maybe being doused in air fresher. At least it didn't look like rain. She leaned out onto the balcony, taking a deep breath of the blessed fresh, clean air before hurrying to the other doors. Her hands were shaking as she fumbled with the locks. The high pitched beeping from the bomb was.. Very distracting and did not help her nerves. At all.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Disgusted, scared ✲ Thoughts: This stinks!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: PANIC ALERT l Location ➤: Mine Field l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: None

Valeria went back and forth leaving their luggages and bags in the hallway before they get too attached to the smell. Thank goodness the dorms rooms have two glass doors so the rate of the cleansing their room will increase. She let out a cough and shook her head from the strong unbreathable smell. Yes, she was proud that her experimental stink bomb aka 'Ungodly Smell' was a big success but she prefered it if it was planted on his target's door step rather than hers.

Valeria took the last remaining bags out, then did a short silent prayer before going back to the room. She looked over at the briefcase and sees the smoke was rising but the beep was still at a steady pass. 'I kould thrrrow it thrrrough glass doorrr' Bad move. The moment she touched the case the beeping sound became faster. Val's heart drop.
"Selene, I zink it's time to how do you say...to rrun forr hills!"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

While Selene tried to open the door, she wasn't paying attention to what Valeria was doing. Perhaps she should have been. As she got the door unlocked, she heard the beeping suddenly become faster. She gasped quietly, only to inhale some of that horrible smell. It made her cough lightly as she turned around to see what had happened. She looked terrified.. Val's words only confirmed her fears. It was probably going to explode. She wouldn't need to be told to run twice, but the door to the hallway was across the room. She didn't know if she could make it there in time if she tried to leave.. So she quickly pushed open the glass doors, since it was the nearest route to somewhat safety, waving for Val to follow her. Then she dove behind the wall between the two sets of doors. Sitting down and almost curling up to protect herself. Instead of covering her ears like a lot of people might have.. She closed her eyes and covered her nose, in preparation for the impeding stinkiness.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Scared ✲ Thoughts: It's gonna explode isn't it?!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: PUKE ALERT l Location ➤: Mine Field l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Curtain

Valeria looked from left to right for a faster escape route, she looked over Selene but before she could follow her. She violently ripped off one of long curtains and followed her. She ran outside the glass door and huddled up next to Selene. She instantly notice Selene protected state and covered her ears for her, Val covered her own nose as well. The beeping continued rapidly until...it stopped.
Val opened one eye expecting more, she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Zat's it?"

KA-BOOM!
The sound echoed the whole of the Girls' Dormitory, and at some parts of campus it could be heard as a faint 'BOOM'. The stench of a mixture of five sulfur-containing chemicals and smells of rotting food and carcasses. If the the smell of rotting eggs wasn't bad enough this is the new degree of hell for your nose. The room was at a state that should be put up for quarantine. Even though it did a minor a damage like destroyed the desk, the huge dent on the floor and broke the glass from doors. It didn't compare to the smell.

"Do you hear bells..." Valeria slowly rose her head, her hearing slowly recovering. When she was about to check the state of their room, she quickly darted her head away from the door. "I zink I'm going to be si-..." She quickly used her hat prevent her from gagging.

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

killer-wolf-kun

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The girls had finally found the dorm building, and were walking around, trying to find where their room was, when both of them suddenly stopped, smelling something...awful. Souretsu made a choking sound and backed up a step, covering her mouth and nose. Kuroda turned away, looking a bit green, covering her nose. As demons, their noses were extra sensitive. However, this was nothing compared to what was to come. A few seconds later they heard shouting from room 104 before a huge KA-BOOM! went off, making the girls forget the sickening smell to check on their friends. They wished they hadn't gone in. If the smell was bad enough to make the two humans nearly throw up, it overwhelmed the demons. They felt faint, and Souretsu did have to rush to the dorm bathroom to throw up. Kuroda braved looking inside the room, seeing a broken desk, a scorched spot on the floor, a broken glass door, and two girls who were hiding. She made her way over to them, hoping they weren't hurt. She didn't think she smelled blood, but she sure wasn't going to smell to check. Only breathing through her mouth. "I assume this is Val's work?" She asked, her voice muffled and slightly disorted from her hand covering her nose and mouth. She still looked green, ready to throw up.

Role: Students
Mood: Disgusted and curious. Disgusted and extremely annoyed. And sick.
Company: Selene and Val
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Room 104 ✲ Company: Valeria, Kuroda, Souretsu ✲ Items: Bag

Selene was relieved when her friend joined her, though she was a bit surprised to find Val covering her ears for her. She wasn't going to complain for now, although she was worried about her friend. She should look after herself! The dark haired girl was certain that she would be fine. When several seconds passed and nothing happened, she was just opening her mouth to say something when a loud 'boom' echoed through the room, accompanied by a shockwave that shattered every bit of glass in the dorm and cracked Selene's glasses. One lens fell out.

She barely had a chance to register that before the smell had her. It all happened in less than a second. She made the mistake of gasping, which made her get a nice big whiff of tha overwhelming scent of decay. She wasn't entirely aware of how it happened, but somehow she unsteadily scrambled to her feet and ran to the railing, grabbing it with both hands before she leaned over and vomited. It was lucky that she had such short hair, or it would have gotten in the way of her breakfast. Even after her stomach was empty, she found herself still dry heaving over the edge of the balcony. The burning sensation and taste of her bile in her mouth and even nose only made this entire experience... Much worse. She didn't notice it yet, but her glasses had fallen off while she was throwing up. Suffice to say, she didn't notice the arrival of the demon twins.

Condition: Mostly healthy ✲ Emotions: Sick ✲ Thoughts: ...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Guilty & Pale l Location ➤: Balcony l Company ➤: Selene & Kuroda l Item/s ➤: Curtain & lens

Valeria she covered her eyes when Selene began to throw up her breakfast, she cringed and her stomach turn. Her face turned pale as she tried to hold it in, but lord! She looked up and notice one of the twins came but where is the other? If it was enough to get a normal human being puking, what about creatures with sensitive nose... My good lord. "Hello again, Prrroject: Ungodly Smell is huge success just not vay I have planned..." Her voice was by her hat covering her mouth. She notice the odd colour on Kuroda's face, "RRRed girrrl is turning into grreen girrrl! Puking arrea is zere!" she quickly informed pointing to were Selene was.

Val looked down and notice a glass lens, she picked it up then looked at Selene. She instantly felt guilt to the pit of her stomach knowing that the girl couldn't see without them, she felt bad for making her friend lose/broke her glasses. "Selene...you'rre glasses." she informed unsure if she can her from her muffled voice.

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm
Kuroda

Kuroda heard that apparently the stink bomb went off unintentionally. To hear someone was throwing up...it was almost an invitation as she stumbled to the balcony, but tried to hold it in. She looked wobbly and faint. "Ugh..." she managed, wondering if she actually was going to pass out. She glanced over to see Selene's glasses. One lens on the floor, the other cracked. "Well, at least they're not shattered..." She then had to throw up then. She managed to lean over the balcony in time. "Ugh...who pissed you off enough to make you create this?" She asked Val, fearing for that poor, poor person, and hoping they were only human.

Mood: Sick.
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

Wise AF Athena

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene gasped softly in between gagging.. But nothing was coming out anymore, except for a bit of spit. She was perfectly fine with leaving all of the talking to just Valeria and.. Whoever had just arrived. She vaguely recognized the voice, but was too distracted to place it to a face. She was mostly just trying to focus on breathing.. And gagging. This wasn't the best place to try to get over that terrible smell. It still drifted out of the room and the wind wasn't strong enough to blow it away quickly enough. Every breath brought her more of the sickening scent she had to struggle to try to adjust to. She did notice someone joining her at the railing to throw up... Which triggered her to do some more dry heaving. Some tears began dripping from her eyes. She was.. Going to need a few minutes to recover. Eventually, she was able to breath without trying to throw up after every breath.. Kind of. She slid down to sit on the ground as her legs buckled, leaning against the railing. She wiped her mouth with one hand, making a disgusted face. The question the other person asked was not the one on her mind.. No, she wanted to know why her friend would create such a terrible weapon. And put it in their dorm. But she didn't trust herself to speak.. Not yet.

Condition: Mostly healthy ✲ Emotions: Sick ✲ Thoughts: Whyyyyyyy...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Guilty & Pale l Location ➤: Balcony l Company ➤: Selene & Kuroda l Item/s ➤: Curtain & lens

Val cringed again when it was Kuroda turn to puke. "Both of you ar-" She cut it short and hurdled in her sailor hat, she let out a few coughs and felt her throat burning. She looked up at Kuroda and held up her pinky. "Brother, but vith him he kould pass out. He has same nose as you except more sensitive." she informed then held her second finger. "Second, protection. I don't have any powers so I vant to help in some vay to protect myself and people around me." She held her third finger up and drop down the other two fingers, she was giving 'the finger'. "Lastly, ven teach piss me off." she grinned. She let out a troubled sigh, "Only problem. I don't know place vere to keep my babies." she scratched her head troublesome. She looked over at Selene and rubbed her chin thinking, "Are you feeling betterr?" she asked.

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:01 pm
Kuroda

Kuroda heard Val, but it was like her voice was coming to her through a tunnel. Her own vision started to darken, the edges going fuzzy, and soon, her whole vision was fuzzy, like a TV with static, though without the buzz. She only managed to make a sound. "Ugh..." before she fell over, the smell finally knocking her unconscious. It was a damned miracle she lasted this long.

Mood: Sick.
OOC:
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash