[PRP] I Scream, You Scream (Sonny & Preacher) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:29 pm
She stomped up to the house, kicking off the remains of slush. Damn weird weather. Only then did Preacher realize she'd forgotten to actually text and see if Sonny was up for this. Oh well. She was already here, so it didn't hurt to knock.

After banging on the door three times, she took a step back. "Pin pon, delivery!"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 pm
Sonny peeked out the door. Then, giggling, they opened it. "Whatcha delivering? Anything fun?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:59 pm
Preacher grinned and jerked a thumb at her chest. "Me!" She winked. "Though tha level of fun is ta be determined by you."

Shoving her hands in her pockets, she rocked back to look up at Sonny. "I'm here ta steal ya out for ice cream or somethin' fun. You free?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm
Sonny chewed their lower lip for a moment, hesitating... pausing... and then they leaned back inside to pull out a beanie and tucked their hair inside it. "It works for Clark Kent," they said, sticking a pair of glasses on.

It was true. Sonny didn't really look like themself at first glance.

Once their shoes were on, they stepped outside and locked the door behind them. "Lead the way?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:41 pm
"Looks perfect! What should ya secret name be? Since ya are now officially m'cousin from Chicago." Preacher wrinkled her nose up at Sonny. They really did look different; it was kind of cool. The lie about being her cousin wouldn't hold up to anyone who knew of her familial history, but that was about three people, who all knew Sonny anyway. Perfect.

As for the question of where... She hopped off of the porch. "Well, d'you wanna get gelato n' wander tha town or d'you wanna see where the other version of you tried ta rip a hole in the world? Either's fine w'me."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 am
"Let's go get gelato," said Sonny, delighted at what they perceived as Preacher's compliment. "You should pick my secret identity name, I can't think of anything cool." They followed Preacher off the porch, and hesitated for a moment. Whatever caused them to pause, they shook it off shortly after, and followed Preacher where-ever else she wanted to go.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 pm
"Sure! Ya can be.... Sermon. Preacher n' Sermon, like two peas n' s**t." Preacher was obviously proud of the silly concept. She did see the hesitation and paused as well.

"Hey, d'ya need ta like... make a dummy you in ya bed so your dads ain't worry? I'm good at makin' pillow dummies."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm
Sonny laughed at that. "Okay, Sermon," they said.

At the mention of their dads, they grimaced. "Father's at work in Boston, and Papa's... Papa's gone missing. No one's seen him for almost two weeks now. The police are looking but I don't know how helpful they'll be... since there's probably magic involved?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm
"Being home 'lone sucks," she nodded. Then it registered what SonnySermon had said. "Wait - your da's gone?" Preacher looked up at Sonny, worry creasing her brow. She didn't give a s**t about Renard or Liam, except that they were Sonny's and precious to them. That mattered.

"I mean, is Mercer lookin'? He's police n' magic-like. Kuroda, too." Preacher frowned heavily. "Have you been 'bout in rainland?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:17 pm
Sonny shook their head. "Father says I shouldn't. My magic might... change things in a bad way, if I want Papa back too much or too badly. So it's better if I stay on this side and let them work, I guess."

They crossed their arms over their chest. "Father said Detective Kuroda would probably be assigned to it, but I haven't heard anything..." They gnawed at their lower lip, and then said, "Maybe you could look next time you go over? You're a moonwalker, aren't you? Maybe you'll see something."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:21 pm
Preacher nodded. "Prob' 'cause you're like five hunnerd percent magic compared to us two percenters. Gotta be ********' frustratin', though. M'sorry." She bumped her shoulder gently into Sonny.

"I kin look, o' course. You ain't even gotta ask. I can also drag Shun down by his manbun n' pester him, too." She stepped over a crack in the sidewalk. "So... which one's father n' which one's papa?" Had Preacher asked this before? She didn't remember.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:29 pm
"Father's Renard," said Sonny. "He's very tall, and has dark skin, and lots of tattoos all over from here--" they held a hand just below their chin, flat like a knife blade "--on down. And Papa's Liam, who is smaller than Father, and has lighter skin, like bronze? And green eyes. Father's eyes are blue." They paused for a moment. "Mine are green." Green-flecked, maybe. They were still overwhelmingly purple.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 am
"Look purply-green ta me. I've seen 'em round, just had no clue which was which, y'know. Ya got a many dads." She pointed towards a shop front. There were a few tables outside, but it was a walk-up and order type.

"That's tha gelato place - my treat, 'kay?" Preacher paused and looked up at Sonny. "If ya do need ta get into rainland, jus' like... take someone wit ya."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:14 pm
Sonny gaped at Preacher for a second, surprised. "They're purple?" They were glad for the pause. It gave them more time to gape, and to check their own reflection in the glass storefront. "What the ******** class="quote">
The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:07 pm
"Ain't they-" She looked at Sonny, a weird expression on her face. "Ain't they a'pposed to be purple?"

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces