Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dads in the room right now
  TAPPING >:(
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 am
whats that one thing where its small but drives you up a wall?

with me, its incessant and irregular tapping(my dad does this ALL THE TIME) and long winded responses to simple questions, like if I'm looking for a "yes" or "no don't take 5 minutes to say it, and if you are unable to simply say yes or no then don't tell me you can't its just you don't want to.

I also can't stand Brazilians on xbox, because you can hear their entire neighborhood through their headset. I only want to hear the person wearing the headset. one time a guy was so loud I still managed to hear him through other people in game chat. also they have the highest ping in all the land.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 am
I hate it when people are breathing really loud and I hate coughing. Like when I hear someone cough I want to hit them.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 pm
I hate it when people talk all soft in some other direction and then get all bent when you tell them you can't hear them..... I'm somewhat auditorially challenged and lip read to a certain extent. People seem to hate it when you ask them to speak up and speak clearly. Sometimes they get all crappy and shout.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:26 am
Dogoda
I hate it when people are breathing really loud and I hate coughing. Like when I hear someone cough I want to hit them.

the only time coughing has annoyed me was this one time in middle school. a class mate needed to clear her throat, but she was just softly coughing and that was doing nothing. like seriously just hack it out already your not being as rude as you think you are.  

sgt.Frosty

Serious Discussions and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff