Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Crou (Sun Hunter) - READY! (accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:00 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Crou Elder
Nicknames: None ICly yet, but I call her Winky
Category: Sun

The Weapon
Name: Hanta
Nicknames: -
Type of Weapon: Giant hook
Former species of weapon: Qalupalik (Monster)

Personalities: Crou is tough because she had to be to survive. She is easily impressed by the treasures and tech found on island and is still trying to accept the huge differences from back home. She will snatch and scarf down food like she's starving and has trouble identifying when hygiene is lacking but she's working on this. She's not overly social though and seems really quiet when first meeting people, keeps a lot to herself.

Hanta on the other hand, is a little bit power hungry. He saw something in Crou he was sure would take him to the top. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen as Crou is not as cooperative to his desires as he thought she'd be.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Crou is used to a meager existence. When offered the opportunity to be given free food and a roof over her head, she couldn't say no. Being paid on top of that and told of grand travels all over this world... and the next. Why would she ever say no to that?

Weapon Ability
Lash Out (Gambler’s Chance) - Hanta lashes out in all directions with pure energy.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Black hair pulled back in a messy bun
Skin Colour: White
Clothing Style/Colours: Wears drab old linen clothes that are coming apart from use. Her scarf is a bright neon cyan.
Extra: Eyepatch over right eye. Weapons runes are also bright neon cyan.
References: http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/premades/premade_hunter1.png  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 pm
Hi Saliru small things for approval:

name: She'll need a full name!

Reason for becoming a hunter is missing and her personality hints at a vague past? As the reason is missing and the past information is ?? You'll just need to add the reason to becoming a hunter and elaborate a bit on her past/personality so its not so vague.

That's it~!

Saliru

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Hi Saliru small things for approval:

name: She'll need a full name!

Reason for becoming a hunter is missing and her personality hints at a vague past? As the reason is missing and the past information is ?? You'll just need to add the reason to becoming a hunter and elaborate a bit on her past/personality so its not so vague.

That's it~!

Saliru

Fixed the name and somehow the reason accidentally got clipped off while filling it out (I think while I was deleting the second or third time it linked to coats and weapons).

Can't change personality though, as that is all I feel off her at this time, wont know anything more until I discover her like everyone else through RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:44 pm
Quote:
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 03.03.17

//Name: Crou Elder
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry
(( OOC: Don't forget to drop off certs HERE ))

saliru

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas