Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FamilyPRP] A Growing Bond [ Bloodline 2 Shadow & Tsumetai ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 pm
This is a get together of the Shadow and Tsumetai bloodline.
Players can range from any pets in this Family Echo. If interested in joining RP PM me so I can add to this post.
Added so far are ponies owned by Natelie and Kara Asumie.

Starting this RP off is Gaikotsu - #A23BEC and Vidia - #C38EC7.

Joining in at some point or another are Shadow - Maxed - #250517, Tsumetai - Maxed - #1589FF, Silver Mist - #38ACEC, Irridessa - #3366FF,
Tsuki Sachi - Maxed - #C45AEC, Cheri-Bara - Maxed - #A23BEC, Puramu-Bara - Maxed - #50EBEC, Terence - #CC0099, Icarus - #663399, Cassitaya - #9900CC,
Faya - #800517, Shiro - Maxed - #659EC7, Ocha Hana - Maxed - #9172EC, Miiro - #3366CC, Chronos - #339999, Shika-Nijiiro - Maxed - #E4287C, Satoshi - Orange,
Kokoro - #E6A9EC, Fiammetta - #df3c2b

Others will be added to this post with their color codes to keep track.

~Kara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image

Out and about playing as there is suppose to be a family get together in this area. So she isn't allowed to wander too far. So just annoying her father at the moment as she is waiting. Wondering what her grandfather might start in on again. He was funny to be around and he didn't seem to have a clue how the family has grown so big which made things even better to tease him about. Although her mother normally steps in and stops her from overwhelming her grandfather with over loads of teasing but all and all it is a fun growing family that she is part of and there is nothing wrong with that. There is no evil in the bloodline which is a wonderful thing. Therefore one can feel fully safe in the company of this family.

But her father doesn't feel as comfy as she does. Maybe it has to do with how protective grandpa is over all females in the family.

WC:: 166  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image

His daughter Vidia is prancing about him as she is annoying him which he is trying to play nice and control himself with. "Vidia. You aren't a foal anymore so stop that would you. Besides you know that your grandfather comes to talk to you the moment he sees you so if you can go play over there. I don't need him trying to kill me." He points out as he fears Shadow and that might be because he has had two kids with Irridessa with out stating that they are more then a fling. And Shadow has Cassi who is a bit of a swinger and he doesn't wish his daughter to go through having a swinger as a partner. Which Gai understands. And knows that he will most likely end up life mating with Irridessa or at least forever being hers if she isn't into the life mating thing. But for now he fears his father in law.

WC:: 160  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 am
User ImageGiggling as she listens to her father. "Oh daddy you can't blame Grandpa he just wants his daughters to be happy. After all he lost his parents. Almost lost his sister. And Grandma is a bit of a swinging flirt. Never know where she might be." She looks about trying to make sure Cassitaya didn't hear her as he looks back at her father. "So you flirt and have a plan with another mare or two in the future. But you return to mother all the time. So in a way you are like Grandma Cassitaya." She giggles more. "I think that because you are like Grandma is the reason Grandpa Shadow is so iffy around you. That is all."

WC:: 120  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am
User ImageStaring at his daughter Vidia. "I get what you are saying I do. And I understand it more then you or anyone thinks I do. But I still don't feel at ease around Shadow and it isn't he fault. He has a reason to be the way he is. I am in agreement to that. So it isn't like I am trying to turn him into the bad guy. There isn't a bad guy in all this." He points out as he looks at her more and that he didn't want to be compared to Cassitaya but knows that it is like that. Although Gai isn't as big of a flirt as Cassitaya is. He future plans were in order before he met Irridessa and he fell in love with her. That is why he will forever reason to her.

WC:: 140  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 am
User Image

Laughing as she can't help it. Being the daughter of Raven and Tsumetai so unlike the rest of the family she isn't all that cotton candy in colors. But there is a few others that she matches better in color ike Chronos with his browns. She smiles a bit as she stands next to her cousin Silver Mist. "So Irridessa's kids have gotten bigger I see. Vidia still likes to torture her father I see. It is good to see that some things don't change." She giggles more as she looks about to see if she can find Irridessa. "I hear that you are trying for young ones of your own Mist is that true?" She wonders a bit on it. Then wonders if her mother will ever settle down. Shrugging as she then stretches. "The weather is good today. Nice that we all can get together like this."

WC: 149  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:03 am
User Image

Glancing over at her giggly cousin. "You have always been a bubbly one. Nice to know that you haven't changed Faya. And yes the weather is nice today. Also I am trying to have young ones of my own. As for Irridessa's young ones. Well then have gotten big. It is nice that our family is growing. It is a peaceful family to be part of. We are so close net that I love these get togethers and we should host more of them." She points out as she stays next to Faya with her familiar close by as well. There isn't a lot to dislike about a day like today so she is good that on such a day she is surrounded by family. Closing her eyes as she is enjoying the sun heating her coat and listening to the members of the family having fun. Also the sounds of nature around them. "This is nice."

WC:: 157  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:32 am
User ImageGiggling more as she looks at Silver Mist. "I would rather be giggly, bubbly, and bouncy then a total flirt like you. Nothing wrong with that. I just can't see myself flirting as much as you or Cassitaya does. I get tired watching you two work your magic. I am not sure how you both do it. Too much energy it seems. But I love that part of you cuzy so don't think I don't." She points out as she watches Mist close her eyes to enjoy the day. Then she does the same. Closing her eyes feeling the nature around her through sound as the sun heats her coat. This was a nice feeling. The day. The family surrounding them. The feeling of being safe. Oh this was the life.

WC: 131  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
User ImageSlowly opening her eyes looking at Faya as she smiles. "I know you love me. And it would be funny to see you trying to be a total flirt. You would so fail at it. But that would be worth watching. Could you do it one day when I am feeling down just to brighten my day?" She knows that Faya would agree. After all this is Faya we are talking about and that is what is so great about Faya. She would do whatever it took to make you feel better. So Mist is happy that her is in the same family as Faya. There are a few others like that in this family. Which makes it so perfect. She giggles a bit as she leans against Faya and closes her eyes again.

WC:: 134  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image
Irridessa trailed behind her small family while her son, Terence, lagged far behind some where. She didn't want to push him too hard to be at this meet up but at the same time this sort of thing didn't happen all the time. She caught up to the other two members, brushing her side along Gai's as she walked passed. She smiled at Vidia as the young mare pranced around. Watching her reminded her of herself when she was younger. "She does have a point and since he is the patriarch, he has a lot of us to look after. I imagine that isn't easy when we wander away from the caves. But you, young lady, should go easy on your grandfather today."

Her head turned to look over at the other mares that had now shown up. "Hello girls, lovely day today" She trotted over towards them, wondering what they were discussing amungst each other. Usually she didn't butt into conversation but some times she couldn't help it. She loved being around family and was curious how each one was. "Oh yes, we love you Silver and your.. nature. If we can love mother after all, you shouldn't be so bad to love too." She spoke out, teasing her twin. "Faya flirting? Don't give her the idea sister, she would do it! You don't have to listen to her Faya. Having you and Vidia around keeps us smiling." Already Irri was so distracted with the family already here, she forgot to check to make sure Terence was still following them. It would upset her if he vanished and didn't make his appearance but maybe not as much as it might upset her father.

WC:: 284  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

Terence lagged far far behind his family. He didn't want to move from the soft spot in tall grass he had found, sunning under the bright sun and letting the breeze rustle his locks of hair. He didn't want to bother having to try listening to several conversations at once either, most from chatty mares. There would always be a love for his family but all of them at once. He would rather not. The young stallion was more of the quiet sort and liked his peace and quiet. Often he kept his feelings and thoughts to himself which made him seem reclusive. Already he could tell he was getting close to everyone when he picked up talking on the wind. A few of his colorful curls blowing from his shoulder to hang against his chest. It was just enough to keep the day cool or it would be miserable out. He couldn't imagine how hot it is to his family with the darker coats. He had heard his mother complain once or twice about heat if she was out in it too long.
With his head hanging low, he walked up to stand behind his father but keeping a distance. At least he was here which left no way for his mother to become upset at him. His ears flicked from time to time but otherwise he was staying quiet. Please let it go quick this time, he thought to himself. He was uncomfortable already and his grandfather wasn't even there yet. His cousin Chronos wasn't either and that made him feel relief for now. He didn't like feeling inferior to the pawed stallion who was always impressing family with his arts and crafts.

WC:: 285  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

Walking up behind Terence as he nuzzles him a bit. "Hello my dear grandson." He smiles as he looks at Gai then sees his daughters. With him is his sister seeing they were talking about something on the way here so they might have lost who ever might have been with them. "I see my sons aren't here yet. I know one might not show. But I still hope that Tsuki Sachi will show up." Looking about as he sighs a bit. "I am hoping that a few more do show up. We are suppose to be enjoying family today."

Maxed  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

"The day is still young dear brother." She giggles a bit as she also nuzzles Terence. "Shadow please don't start with Gaikotsu today." She was yelling at him about that on the way here and happy that he is doing so for now. "Gaikotsu you aren't safe. He will leave you be for now but be on guard." She hums to herself as she looks about seeing Irridessa, Mist, Faya, Vidia, Terence, Gaikotsu, and her brother. "More will show I know." Her limp isn't all that noticeable so she is happy that those that know about her past with the attack by a skinwalker are around her today it is hard to explain that to new people.

Maxed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:55 pm
User ImageTerence jumped as Shadow startled him from trying not to be noticed. His head spun around to see his grandfather and great aunt. He sidestepped to stand more behind his father, shying away from the pair. "Hello grandfather, aunt Tsume" he responded respectfully in a quiet voice. He was easily overshadowed by the mares talking, already full well into jokes and teasing already from what he could hear. Bright pink eyes stared in surprise at the words spoken from his aunt towards his father. They shifted to his father,
who he looked up to. He wanted to be more like him in almost every way. Though Terence didn't want to think or worry over relationships and love right now. Except for when he wandered and became distracted, much like his grandmother he supposed, he was Gai's shadow. He didn't say anything. Not to bring up trouble for either of them. He hoped her words wouldn't spook his father into leaving the family. "I want you around father.." he spoke in that quiet tone.

WC:: 173  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

She was late! Cassi was sure all of her family were together already and wondering where she was. Why did she have to get so distracted if she spotted a stallion? She had been following the one stallion she enjoyed company with the most, but then she saw another on their walk while Shadow was talking to his sister. She sauntered off to meet this handsome new stallion and flirt with him. Time flew by that when she really noticed she had been left behind it was already some time in the early afternoon. She excused herself from the company of the male and quickly trotted in the direction she was sure everyone went. It was a good thing she wasn't currently caring for foals. She might have lost them if they followed her and not Shadow.

She rushed through brushes instead of walking around them, scratching her legs. She was almost in full gallop when she found the colorful group already coming together and conversing. She slowed down and tried to pull off a calm demeanor as she walked over to them all with a smile, her breath a bit heavier. Her head made a quick jerk to make her bangs move from in front of her eyes. She smiled warmly to each of the family members as she casually strode over to Shadow and nuzzled against the side of his neck affectionately. "Have I missed anything handsome?" There was a warmth in her chest at the happy sight of her girls here together and Irridessa's family as well. Almost all of her children were here. "Still not everyone I see. Well I am grateful for those who have come." She beamed at the girls and Tsume as well. "Good afternoon Tsumetai, you look in great spirits today. That is a cute new bead in your mane" she chimed, moving closer to look at it. It was rainbow in color with a design upon it resting in the mare's hair close to her chest. "Did Chronos make it? I still enjoy the satchel he made for me."

WC:: 384  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces