Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
old zomg post got a reply but ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JLJ-x

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:11 pm
I had a reply to a post but the thread is gone i can't read it

some butt hurt person with talking to humans issues i assume sweatdrop idk but i need to konw confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 pm

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one.

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC

maybe theres something in the guild tags that their should not be , Do you see what i see ppl ? rolleyes  

JLJ-x

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:36 pm
JLJ-x

That would be me who replied last before I removed the thread. Your last topic sounded a bit childish to be honest. I apologize if it came off as mean, though I don't think negative threads with ranting and such over a virtual game would be a good idea to keep in said subforum, lest it creates something of a toxic environment and such. Anyhow, I know you mentioned something about the game not being back at the time, right? It's been back online since early March this year. Sorry if I've upset you, dude, didn't mean to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 am
Princess Zelda21
JLJ-x

That would be me who replied last before I removed the thread. Your last topic sounded a bit childish to be honest. I apologize if it came off as mean, though I don't think negative threads with ranting and such over a virtual game would be a good idea to keep in said subforum, lest it creates something of a toxic environment and such. Anyhow, I know you mentioned something about the game not being back at the time, right? It's been back online since early March this year. Sorry if I've upset you, dude, didn't mean to.

lol i think i recognize you from the LB guild , i hope its not the same person.
( i feel a great disturbance )

so uhmm i have to ask .... What kind of temperament and disposition do you think you have ? ...... I ask because you clearly don't come off the way you intend to ...... and you seem to have Antisocial values in favor of an authoritarian dominionist stand of people sweatdrop ... its very unsettling & disheartening , i wish i understood it better so i can tell that you have personhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personhood
for sure without any doubt .... sorry for the Interrogation just need answers about your character or lack there of .  

JLJ-x

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 am
JLJ-x
Princess Zelda21
JLJ-x

so uhmm i have to ask .... What kind of temperament and disposition do you think you have ? ...... I ask because you clearly don't come off the way you intend to ...... and you seem to have Antisocial values in favor of an authoritarian dominionist stand of people sweatdrop ... its very unsettling & disheartening , i wish i understood it better so i can tell that you have personhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personhood
for sure without any doubt .... sorry for the Interrogation just need answers about your character or lack there of .

It's ok, no harm done. Um, I'm not familiar with that guild you mentioned. As for your question though, I'm honestly not sure how to answer. Sorry. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:12 am
Princess Zelda21
JLJ-x
Princess Zelda21
JLJ-x

It's ok, no harm done. Um, I'm not familiar with that guild you mentioned. As for your question though, I'm honestly not sure how to answer. Sorry. confused

Well try and sleep on it and if that doesn't work , get back to me in a week or how ever long it takes , thank you heart emotion_hug emotion_bandaid
If you have any clarification questions just post them here or pm me , i would be very grateful .  

JLJ-x

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games