Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lilith's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 pm
Lilith's Room: A bright room that is rather cozy. Lilith loves open windows to help her flowers grow during the day. She enjoys herbalism here.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Reaching her room without anyone noticing, Lilith locked the door behind her and tore off her dress. Caked in blood, she ran into her bathroom and into the shower. She turned on the water, and turned it to hot, scalding hot. Lilith stood there, scrubbing and scrubbing, tears falling down her face. Why do you cry child? You've done nothing wrong.. Lilith shook her head. I killed that woman...I...I.... Lilith bit her lip, the thought of eating flesh made her sick. So? She could have been killing students behind the scene! MAYBE you did this school a favor! That's right! SHE was the killer! Lilith stood there and listened to the voices. They slowly convinced her that all was ok, and she began to smile.

Cleaning off all the blood (and cleaning her shower) Lilith walked out to the main part of her room and looked down at the bloody dress. She had another dress, but this one was a lost cause. She felt a fire rise in her, out of control. Her hand lifted on its own, and the dress began to burn, leaving nothing but ash and a small scorch mark on the floor. Don't worry, we will protect you~ Lilith nodded and got redressed. She had to return before anyone noticed.

-Exit-.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith entered her room and locked the door behind her. It was dark, quiet, peaceful. Undressing, Lilith made her way to her bed and got under her covers. He noticed your eyes. We must fix this. Lilith nodded to the voice inside her head. Yes....we must.... With that, she closed her eyes and fell into a slumber.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Lilith woke up to a gloomy morning. Sitting up, she stretched and let out a small moan. Today is a new day! I'm gonna plant some flowers, and help Calian, an-- Interrupted, Lilith's stomach began to rumble. It looks like you are hungry... BLOOD! TIME FOR SOME FRESH MEAT! Lilith began to shake her head violently. She had hoped everything was nothing but a dream, sadly she was very wrong. Lilith took a peak outside, and saw something interesting. A girl with glasses, alone, and walking into the forest. With a smile, Lilith licked her lips and hoped out of bed. Throwing on one of her many priestess dresses, Lilith hurried to the forest.

-Exit-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Finally arriving to her room, Lilith quietly snuck Selene into her room. Locking her door, Lilith smiled down at the girl in her arms. Were here little mouse~ The priestess gently set Selene down on the bed as she took the towel off the girl, exposing her once more. Shoving the towel in her mouth, Lilith then ripped her sheets off the bed and created a make-shift rope to bind the girl to the bed frame. Alrighty little mouse! Now I know you wont be running away anytime soon, perhaps we could have...another little chat? Lilith's eyes seemed to have began to glow as she stared at Selene. Lifting her hand to Selene's cheek, the priestess smiled and began to rub the tears away. Don't cry sweetie~ You look ugly when you do that... Leaning down, Lilith kissed her cheek. Your in for a long night of torture~

-Continue outside gaia-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

OOC---> Please do not disturb once again! I promise this is that last time Lilith tortures Selene >~<"

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:32 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene ended up just curling up in the demon's arms, seeing as she couldn't even hope to get away. They passed.. No one on the way to wherever they were going. It was both a relief and disappointment. She wasn't sure what would happen if someone did come across them, but it wouldn't be good. They reached a room sooner than she thought. It was a bedroom. She just had time to register that much, and a clicking sound that could be the door locking, before she was placed on the bed. Not dropped, gently placed down.. And the towel was removed.

She scooted back until she reached the headboard, then curled up while looking at the woman fearfully. It wasn't more than a foot or so. She started to say something, but the towel was pushed into her mouth again. She quickly realized what was happening and did try to lunge off the bed to run towards the door. She wasn't fast enough. Naturally, she tried to struggle, to make it difficult to tie her up, but she had no success. Her squirming still continued, but she was too weak to be able to get herself free.

She cringed away as the demon began wiping away her tears, but neither that nor her words would make them stop. Even if she had wanted to stop, it probably would have been nearly impossible. It wasn't like she was willing herself to cry so much, she just was. She shook her head as the demon continued speaking.. If the situation didn't clue her in, that definitely would have. The demon was planning to hurt her even more...

-timeskip again-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Still kinda feverish ✲ Mood: Tired, in pain ✲ Thoughts: Not again!

((Yes, no disturbing!))

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

It had been a looooooong night. With the demons at bay, Lilith reverted back to her human self. Her two-tone eyes gazed at the battered and broken girl laying on her bed. Her heart...hurt. The last bit of humanity Lilith had didn't want to harm this girl. Leaning her tied up, Lilith walked to her bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and bubbles. It was the least she could do. Walking back out to the girl, Lilith carefully untied and picked Selene up. Its ok... she told the girl. There was no ill intent in her tone, only sadness and sorrow.

Entering the bathroom, Lilith carefully and gently placed Selene into the warm bubbly water. Reaching her hand up, she very gently wiped the girls tears away. And then that was it. Lilith didn't touch her again. She sat next to the bath tub and stared at the wall. I'm....sorry... was all she said to Selene.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene was in much worse condition by the time the demon was through with her than she had been earlier. A few more stray tears slide down her cheeks, to be absorbed by the towel in her mouth like all the others. She was totally limp. The only reason she hadn't faceplanted onto the pillow was the makeshift ropes holding her up. She was exhausted and, frankly, traumatized. She could barely understand what had just happened to her. What this demon had done. She was shaking slightly, her body trembling intermittently. She didn't know what the demon was doing now. Walking around.. When she came back to untie her, the girl flinched at first as if expecting to be hurt more. Instead, she found herself collapsing as the ropes were removed. The skin on her wrists had been rubbed raw.. Though it was barely noticeable compared to the far greater pains in her body.

There was no resistance to being picked up and carried off to yet another room. She just kind of shrank away from that and whimpered a little, but that was it. She didn't even try to remove the towel, possibly fearing what might happen if she did. She didn't look at the woman, even though she could see her again. Just stared blankly while being taken into the bathroom. As she was placed in the tub, she flinched again, closing one eye for a moment. The water stung a little, but she made no attempt to try to get out either. She shied away from that gentle touch to wipe her away her tears, but her gaze was still fixed straight ahead of her. It didn't look like she was seeing anything though. Her eyes were glassy, blank. Slowly, her knees were pulled up to her chest after a few minutes, but other than that she didn't move at all. She just quietly sat there, still shivering.

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Dazed ✲ Thoughts: ...

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

It was quiet. Neither of them spoke for a long time, which was understandable, considering what Lilith had done to the girl. Lilith drew her knees to her chest. Taking a deep breath, she let out a soft sigh. I ruin everything... I wish my parents drown me when i was born.... Her voice was calm still, but there was a sense of pain in her words. When I was little, I had a friend....and he was always there for me. When people were mean he would make things better... Only I could see him.... One day... He told me that I was his special little girl, and he loved me... I was 7.... Her voice lowered, and she started to shake at the memories that flooded her head. Taking a moment to compose herself, Lilith spoke again. He told me that he would never leave me, because I was his special girl...my brother tried his best to make...to make him stop... but... my "friend" only got stronger...for a while my "friend" and al his friends stopped talking to me. I met so many nice people, I got to watch so many pretty flowers grow.... but now.... all I do is hurt.... Lilith shook her head. She knew Selene didn't care. But Lilith needed someone to talk to. At least while she was still herself. She rest her head down on her knees and began to quietly cry. Funny huh? After everything, this is what upset the priestess.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

The water didn't sting forever. After a little while of adjusting, it stopped. It actually started to feel nice.. Warm baths have a way of being relaxing, especially when someone is exhausted. As the warmth seeped into her bruised, battered body, she found herself closing her eyes. The silence certainly helped as well. She had no clue how long it would last, but as long as it did she could pretend that she was alone. After a while, she slowly reached up to pull the towel out of her mouth.. She dropped it almost immediately. It didn't really splash the water, it just made a kind of 'poof' noise because of the lingering bubbles. Her chin rested on her knees as her eyes slightly opened slightly, blinking a little. Her eyes stung and her eyelids felt heavy.. But she definitely wasn't going to be sleeping here. There was no way she could.

The silence was broken by the sound of that woman talking again. She flinched a little at that sound, unable to resist turning her head to look at her for a moment. Just to see where she was.. She was next to the tub. Speaking, in a sad sort of voice. She didn't trust that. Her gaze slowly returned to straight ahead for a minute, while the so-called priestess talked about her past. She wasn't really paying attention. It was right to assume she didn't care. At the moment, there was very little she did care about. What happened hardly felt real now. She hid her face in her knees, hugging them a little tighter as her eyes squeezed shut. Maybe if she just wished hard enough, it would all be a bad dream and she would wake up from it now. After the woman had finished talking, the room grew quiet again. Selene would be doing nothing to change that.

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Dazed ✲ Thoughts: Please wake up...

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alone l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Silence. That was all she received. She couldn't blame the girl though, if Lilith was back in her shoes she would be quiet as well. Wiping her eyes, Lilith stood and exited the bathroom.

Lilith began to dig through her closet. The girl needed fresh clothes, and she knew she had some that were "normal". She found a pink shirt, but sadly no pants that would fit the girl. Standing back up, Lilith walked to the bed where Selene's shorts lay. They were torn, holes everywhere. A small smile crept across the priestess's face as she came up with an idea. Sitting at her desk, Lilith grabbed a needle and threat and began to patch up the shorts. At one point Lilith enjoyed making clothes, but then she decided flowers were much more fascinating. Finishing with Selene's shorts, Lilith folded them, the t-shirt, and her panties up. Looking around her desk, Lilith also grabbed her pair of reading glasses and put them on the pile. She didn't know if they would help Selene, but it was worth a shot.

Walking back into the bathroom, Lilith placed the clothes and pair of glasses on the counter. She didn't look at the girl in her bath tub, instead she walked back to the door and stopped. I brought you new clothes...and patched up your shorts... I also put a pair of glasses on the counter....I don't know if they will work however... I....I wont keep you.... you can leave whenever... Lilith closed the door and walked back into the center of her room. Turing back to her desk, Lilith took a seat and grabbed one of her potted Calla lilies. At least your my friend.... she told the plant. Laying her head down on the desk, Lilith began to stroke the petals of the flower.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

While the woman left the bathroom, Selene just... Stayed where she was. It wasn't like she was being forced to move, after all. The warm water was really very nice.. As was the silence, in a way. It was better than listening to that voice. She didn't like the silence either, but it was.. Tolerable. She didn't know what that.. Person was doing, nor did she care at the moment. She would stay in the tub for a while.. Once again, she didn't really know how long, but the water began to lose its warmth. As it cooled down, it lost that relaxing effect. She hadn't been able to completely relax anyway, it had just helped her be a little less tense. But it was cold now.. She was torn between getting out or continuing to huddle in the tub.

She hugged her legs tighter when she heard the woman's footsteps returning, keeping her head down. She wouldn't look at her, nor do anything to acknowledge her words. New clothes? She didn't want anything from her! .. But she also didn't want to stay nude. There wasn't much of a choice, so a few minutes after the door had been closed, she slowly shifted to climb out of the tub. It was a slow process. The tub was slippery and her body didn't want to move. When she tried to actually stand, her legs buckled. She kind of managed to turn it into sitting down abruptly, but she let out a noise that was a mix of a surprised yelp and almost a squeak. She was very sore, in places she did not want to be sore, and her legs.. Did not want to cooperate with her. At all. She curled into herself again, covering her mouth with both hands as her gaze turned towards the door. She waited tensely to see if that woman was going to come back.

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Very unhappy ✲ Thoughts: Please wake up...

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alone l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

What was that? Lilith thought as she heard a weird yelp coming from the bathroom. Giving her plant one last pet, Lilith stood and made her way to the bathroom door. She didn't rush in, in fact she stopped before reaching for the door knob. Maybe I shouldn't... Lilith thought. But she was curious about the noise. Taking a deep breath, Lilith grabbed the door knob and slowly opened the door.

Peeking inside the bathroom, Lilith saw Selene sitting covering her mouth. A-are you alright? Lilith asked the girl as she blinked her two toned eyes. Walking into the bathroom, Lilith held out her hand to help the girl up, however she realized that was stupid. The girl wasn't going to take her hand, nor was she even going to accept anything Lilith did for her. Looking a the wall, Lilith grabbed the towel and placed it near Selene, close enough that the girl really didn't have to move to grab it. B-be careful... I put the towel next to you... Her sad voice echoed in the small bathroom, and she turned on her heels to leave the bathroom once again. Gently, Lilith closed the bathroom door leaving Selene alone once more.

Lilith returned to her desk and played with her plant once more. Did you know your special..? Did you know that your one of a kind...? Did you know that your all alone...?

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: A room ✲ Company: Miss Shepard ✲ Items: Clean outfit

Selene could feel her heart as she waited, beating so hard she might have worried that it would come out of her chest. She really hoped that woman hadn't heard her.. There was no way to know unless she came into the room though, so she could only wait. She didn't realize she was holding her breath. She couldn't see the doorknob turning, but when the door was slowly opened, she had her answer. She gasped softly, shrinking back against the tub as if to try to make herself smaller. Even with the demon trying to be nonthreatening now, the girl was so thoroughly intimidated that she was still scared of her.

She scooted back along the tub, away from the approaching woman. She only got a foot or so before curling up there. She didn't make a move to accept the offered help. The woman's behavior was confusing, but she didn't believe it for a minute. To her surprise, the woman still didn't try to touch her again or anything.. Instead a towel was placed next to her. She waited for a minute after the woman had left before she slowly picked it up and wrapped it around herself. She would just stay there for a few minutes before she decided to try to get up. She didn't want to do anything other than curl up somewhere and cry, but her eyes felt dry and kind of achy too. No tears were going to come right now.

Standing up was a slow process. She got to her knees first, then struggled to her feet. Her legs still didn't want to work. They felt like jelly. Painful jelly. She grabbed the counter and leaned on it. It was cold, and had to lean on it rather awkwardly, her fingers loosely curled around the edge. She probably should try to get dressed, but she wasn't confident.. She looked up and immediately noticed just how crappy she looked. Literal s**t. Aside from the new scratches on her body, her eyes were puffy looking and red.. There were light bags under them. Her short hair really needed a good brushing. There were a lot of knots.

She spaced out for a little while as she stared at the mirror. She might have even fallen asleep right there, but she was eventually startled back into alertness by the sound of the bell.. Class was starting? It was morning? She groaned inwardly as she recalled that her first class was P.E.. And that she had missed it already for two days in a row. She eased herself onto the toilet, sitting down before she slowly picked up the clothes that woman had brought. She didn't want anything from her, but she didn't have anything else to wear.

The first thing she put on was the shirt. Unfortunately, her bra had been basically destroyed the day before and she didn't have a replacement.. At least she had underwear. She picked it up and looked it over for a second. She was going to have to get new panties later.. These were a little worse for wear, but not as bad as her shorts had been. She carefully pulled them on, wincing a little bit. Then she picked up the shorts. She paused as she touched the repaired holes. It was good needlework.. Her shorts looked fine for the day, to her surprise. She slowly pulled them on as well. Then she picked up the glasses and put them on. Like always, it felt weird looking through a pair she wasn't used to. They did little to help her vision, and irritated her already aching eyes, so she took them off a few seconds later and put them back on the counter.

After that, well.. She wasn't quite ready to leave the bathroom. She knew that person was probably still out there. She also needed to figure out where her shoes went. But mostly, she was just trying to delay. So she waited a few minutes, but eventually she did have to get up. She slowly made her way to the door, pausing to lean on it with her hand wrapped around the doorknob before she inched it open to peer into that room again. It was brighter, which helped a bit. A quick glance around and she spotted her. She seemed to be doing something at a desk, but Selene couldn't tell what.

There was more hesitation, before she eased the door open enough for her to slip out. She tried to close it as quietly as she had opened it, but her hand slipped off the knob and it slammed shut. She flinched at that sound, freezing in place for a moment as she looked at the woman with a terrified expression. Then after a couple seconds, she scurried to the other door on unsteady legs.. But she paused when she got there and glanced back. She wanted to leave quickly, but there was a question that had been in her mind.. Pretty much throughout the entire ordeal. She was scared to ask, but she needed to know. It took her a little bit to work up the nerve to quietly ask her question. "W-w-wh-why?" That question could mean a lot of things.. In this case, it was more of a 'why me' kind of thing. That was a terrible thing to do to anyone.. What had she done to deserve something like that?

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Afraid, nervous ✲ Thoughts: Why did she do that..

((I didn't realize there would be quite so many paragraphs.. ^^;; Sorry.))

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image

Lilith turned as soon as she heard the door slam. The girl, who she had done horrible things to, stood like a scared deer in head lights. Lilith opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. There was nothing she could say to Selene, nothing to make it better. The little human part of Lilith didn't want the girl to suffer any longer, but even she knew that wasn't possible. Not now.

Looking down for a moment, Lilith turned and began to play with her flower once more. Her only friend, the only thing she couldn't hurt, the only thing that couldn't judge her. She stayed quiet, she knew the girl wouldn't speak about anything that had happened, so Lilith was ready for her to leave. It wasn't like she was going to stop the girl.

"Why?"

Silence filled the room as Lilith stared at the Calla Lily on her desk. Why? What kind of question is that...? she thought to herself. I...I...I don't think I can answer that....I mean... I don't know how to answer that.... It was true. Lilith really didn't understand much of why herself, she had never asked the demons why they take her over, why they harm innocent lives. It was just something she was use to, something that was normal to her. I don't know why... but they take over my body...and I can't control them.... no matter how hard I try.... they don't listen to my cries....they don't care how I feel...so...I don't know why... Lilith knew that her words meant nothing to the girl, but that was all she could give Selene. I don't know....

Mystiecat537

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas