Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lucius' Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am
Lucius' Room: This is the headmaster's bedroom. It is well decorated, simple and very clean; just because Lucius is almost never there most of the time. Though there are hidden secrets around the room that'll help you get to know the headmaster better if you dare to explore. Be careful of the glass antique bedside lamps their very expensive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Lucius’s Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Shopping bags, Lucius’s Credit Card

It took the sorceress a while to decide who’s room she wanted to stay in, but in the end she decided to sleep with her future husband, that was normal right? Placing the bags of goodies she had purchased earlier that day, Yen removes her heels and set them next to the bed. It was weird being in Lucius’s room....without him. Yen thought for a moment before smiling to herself. Walking over to her bags, Yen pulled out the cute unicorn onesie she had bought for the baby, and then a matching onesie she had bought for Lucius. The laid the two on one side of the bed so when the man came back he would see them. This will make him smile~ she thought as she placed his card on his desk. Stripping down to her panties, Yen folded her clothes and crawled into the mans bed. It was warm and cozy, yet she wished Lucius was by her side. He must still be busy... she thought as she laid there looking at the ceiling. Rubbing her belly, she hummed softly to the baby. Yennefer could feel herself slipping into her dreamland, and all to soon she fell asleep. Little did she know that the potion the man had given her had taken effect, and her once tiny baby would no longer be tiny when she woke up.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 am
+Dreamscape+
There was a room filled with white morning daylight, Yennefer has been there before except it was different. There were toys big and small in ever corner from large huggable teddy bears to miniature toy cars. In the middle of the was an old fashioned dark wooden baby cradle decorated with a delicate and detailed emboss design along the bars. It looked like someone was already fast asleep as a small lump was formed underneath the white cotton blanket.

A small audible voice was heard from it, (if Yennefer comes closer) A baby with black ebony curls that resemble the texture of Yennefer's hair sprouting from his/her hair, a pair of big innocent red eyes, delicate soft and porcelain skin. As for it's gender it was hard to tell since his/her lower part covered by a blanket and nappy. The baby would fiddle around with his/her arms and legs around a bit and let out a tiresome yawn, he/she then sucked his/her thumb with his/her still at lightly heavy from it's nap. If Yennefer was at the baby line of view he/she would stare at her like it saw an angel, it would squeal happily.

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 am
+Dream World+
Where was she? It looked like a room where he sorceress had been in, but now it had a warm and cozy feel, a happy atmosphere. Toys big and small surrounded her as she viewed her surrounding, some cute and colorful, some pastel and fluffy. However there was one thing that caught her eye, a wooden cradle drew her attention to the middle of the room. The echoing of her heels filled the small room as she made her way to peer into the delicate cradle. A small bundle looked back up at her.

The baby had short black curls, and ruby red eyes, it’s cheeks were a pale pink and the skin was that of a doll. The child looked as though it had just awoken, had Yen woken the tiny being up? Taking a step closer and placing her hand on the side of the cradle, Yennefer leaned down to get a better look at the small child. To her surprise, the child let out a small and happy squeal at the sight of the sorceress, and Yen couldn’t help but feel a warm sensation in her heart. Goodmorning little angel~ Her hand reached in and gently rubbed the child’s porcelain cheek. So soft... Yennefer thought for a moment, and soon after she reached into the cradle and gently removed the little bundle from its resting space. Yennefer held the baby close to her chest, and hummed very softly.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:24 am

+Dreamscape+
The baby giggled in happiness when Yennefer picked him/her up, the setting slowly changed as the white morning light dimmed a like there was a storm approaching. An ominous present entered the room and the child would wrap his/her small chubby fingers tighter on the sorceress shoulder.

"Goodmorning my little wifey.~" a voice mimicked Yennefer's voice. A pair of arms snaked around her waist from behind and brought her close. A head rested on her shoulder, and if she turned her head she would see her future husband. He looked flawless and handsome as always even with his messy bed hair, he was wearing a loose black long sleeve v neck shirt with black sweatpants, he wasn't wearing his glove which should his perfectly manicured black painted nails. Not only his gloves were off but also his hat, revealing a pair of black goat like horns.

His piercing red wine eyes meet with a pair of huge red ruby eyes. "And good-morning to you my little demon." He gently poked the baby's small button nose causing the baby to let out a small cute sneeze. "Awww~! He/She looks so cute, chubby and cuddly~!" Lucius gushed over the baby's cuteness. The baby stared up at his/her parents with eyes filled with curiosity.

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:59 pm
+Dream World+
The baby was so happy, full of life and giggles, and the sorceress couldn't help but feel like her heart was full of warmth. Something however made her feel a little uneasy, and as she turned around, that uneasy feeling disappeared. Good morning my handsome hubby~ Yen cooed to the man in which she had taken his last name. In this world however, he looked different, more like his normal self; his horns were visible, he didn't try to cover up his hands, and he of course looked sexy as ever.

Yennefer shook her head lightly as she held the baby up to see its father. The small child took a peek at the man and immediately began to giggle and laugh happily, it's little hands slowly opened and closed. Our little baby is awake and happy~ Hehe such a little blessing~ Yen looked down to the small child and gently poked it's nose. Hehe are you happy to see daddy? The child was confused when its mother poked it's nose, however that didn't stop the happiness that beamed from the child. The baby screamed happily and reached up for its father, only to quickly take its hands back and place them in its mouth. Looking at its mother, the baby repeated the process once more. Yennefer couldn't help but let out a laugh and a motherly smile. Our little bundle of joy~ It looks just like you my love~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 pm

+Dreamscape+

"Hm?" Lucius examined the baby's physical features, he reached over and gently felt the baby's hair through his fingers. "He/She has his/her mommy's fun wavy hair" his hand felt the baby's rosy cheeks, "Has mommy's round face." He gently pressed the child's nose with a 'boop' "And mommy's cute button.~" he cooed lovingly at the baby and his arm went tighter around Yen's waist.

He hovered his lips near her ear, "I just want to hug you, and squeeze you, and lick you, and bite you, and chop you up into little pieces... I could just eat you up~!" Lucius, "Cause your also cute Yen Yen.~" he added later, he was unaware of his disturbing words. He unwrapped his arms around her and walked around the room, "The attic is a nice place for the nursery." He circled around the room. "For someone that is so small and innocent... How ironic isn't it~?" He stopped on his tracks and stared at Yen like she knows the reason why the attic was locked away and abandoned.

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:23 am
+Dream World+
Yennefer couldn't help but arch her brows at the round face comment, but a smile formed on her face non the less. Hehe with daddy's beautiful red eyes and flawless skin~ Yennefer leaned into her husbands arms and looked up to him. Our child is a miracle.... Lucius, you are my everything~ The sorceress leaned up and kissed the mans chin gently, the small child in her arms watched in confusion as it began to suck on its fingers once again. Everything she wanted in life stood in front of her; his arm around her waist and a small bundle in her arms.

The sound of his voice in her ear sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine, mainly because this was one of her more sensitive areas. Listening closely, Yennefer liked the idea of the first few options, however the last one was a little.... Unsettling. However, this was the man she married, the man she had a child with, the man she fell in love with. All of his victories, his flaws, were what she loved.

Yennefer lifted the child up to her shoulder and watched Lucius walk around the small nursery. The room where they first met, the room with so many memories... yet Yen never really knew the story behind the room. Rubbing the babies back, the woman ears perked when something odd entered them. Hm? What do you mean dear? This was the first place we met... it is perfect for the babies room~

XxIce_ReaperxX

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:22 am

+Dreamscape+
"Ah~! I didn't tell you, silly me. Let's take a trip back in time." The room began to change, instead of a modern nursery the room changed into an old Elizabethan styled bedroom. There was Spinning Wheel at the corner of the room and someone was sitting on a wooden stool next to it.

There was sat a woman don in white elegant attire, she had light blue hair and a pair of unique shade of gold. She hummed as she knitted a pair of socks; it was small enough to fit an infant’s feet. The baby turned its head while it put its fingers on his/her mouth and stared at the stranger. A pair of footsteps approach and the door opened revealing a woman with strawberry blonde locks and bright blue eyes; she wore a ball gown and wore a bright smile as the sun. “Clotho~ Are they ready yet~?” the said woman got up and presented the small piece of clothing, “Their so adorable!” the blond gasped at the sight then drew closer and held the pair of socks. “When are you going to make yours~?” Clotho gave the woman a look of bewilderment, “Mine?” the woman gave her a knowing look. “You know…For you and Lucas’ future baby.~” The bluenette’s face instantly flushed red she waved her hands in the air, “Don’t be ridiculous! We are not even in a relationship.” She averted her golden eyes away avoiding eye contact, obviously the woman wasn't convinced.

"Hmm very well. Ah I almost forgot, I want you to se-" The sound of the door interrupted them, both the woman's turned towards it and saw an unbelievable attractive man that stood over 6'4ft. He was wearing suit except his red tie was loose around his neck and white dress that had a few buttons missing at the top revealed his toned chest muscles and was carrying his black blazer on his arm. His alluring red eyes were focus on the bluenette. "Clotho... It happened again." The man said with a closed eye smile with a nervous laugh. His deep British accent was instantly noticeable. Clotho sighed as she placed hand on her temple, "How many times do I have to tell you! Not to walk pass a brothel! One day they'll catch you and turn you into their male prostitute." She ranted as she rampage through a small wooden box and got out buttons and a spindle of thread and needle.

"Ehh, I'll leave you two alone.~ Thank you for the socks Clotho.~!" The woman made her leave. Lucas glanced at the door then turned his focus back to Clotho, "You know you should be happy I came here in just in time before Anna would have requested more work for you."

She ignored his statement as she TRIED to sew the buttons on his shirt in concentration, it was quite distracting with his tone muscles in front of her face and feeling his eyes on her. "I bet you look at a picture of me before you sleep love.~" Clotho face light up red like Rudolph the Reindeer's nose and almost p***k her finger. 'How the hell does he know that!?!' She looked up at him with a glare, "W-why would I do such?" She mentally cursed herself from stuttering. "Hoping you can be me one day~." With that Lucas felt a dull pain on his head, he went down in his knees while holding his head in agony. How the woman was able to reach up there was still unknown to him. One side of Clotho's cheek was puffed as she clutched her right hand in a fist and hand the red anger anime vein on her head.

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:38 pm
+Dream World+

Yennefer was slightly confused at Lucius's words, but it didn't take long to see what he meant. The room spun, and Yen looked felt dizzy at the sudden change. Closing her eyes and reopening once the change had been complete, the sorceress looked around at her new surroundings. It was a beautiful room, Elizabethan style which reminded her of home. Lightly brushing her hand against the walls, Yen's attention was drawn to a contraption in the center of the room.

People... people she didn't know filled the room as if they belonged there. She listened closely to the discussion the two women had. It seemed as thought the girls were good friends, and Yen felt herself smiling. Another character, a tall man with black hair and red eyes walked into the small attic. It was interesting, how he looked so familiar...yet Yen had never met him. Lucas...Clotho.... Yen continued to watch the scenes that her fiancé was showing her, well, what she was dreaming about that is.

XxIce_ReaperxX

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 am

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

Lucius looked at questionable when Yen snatched the shopping bag back, he narrowed his eyes now he was really curious inside the plastic filled with who knows what except for the woman herself. "I see..." he murmured obviously getting on to her. He opened the door to his once barely used room well until Yen moved in.

"Home Sweet Home~!" Lucius cheered as he did a belly flop on the comfy, bouncy bed. He let out a sigh of satisfaction, if only he can sleep all day but unfortunately that's out of the question. He pulled out his phone, he pouted at the messages he received, a prank? Who said he was pulling a prank? He narrowed his eyes at Thanatos message, "I need new friends." he mopped at his best friends salty behaviours and were both against the idea of tracking devices. He turned to Yen, "Did Ashe bought a dress for the baby?" he exclaimed in curiosity if the message was true or not, and Thanatos just pulling his leg. How does she know that the baby is going to be a girl? Lucius is lowkey supporting for a boy since he needs another heir to the Videl name, yeah he has Sky but... He needs to inspect further on that boy first. He rose up the bed by force against his own will with a loud groan. He went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water, the running of water could be heard from the bedroom. "YEEEEEN! Did you want bubbles or candles?!"he yelled. He already feels like they are a married couple

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:48 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Shopping bags

Taking a step into the room, Yen couldn’t help but smile. She really never got her room back to 100% sadly, but she was loving the moments she had with Lucius in his room. Watching him flop onto the bed, she couldn’t help but giggle. He was so cute when he was in this mood of his, one reason the woman fell in love with him. Placing the bag against the wall, she sat on the side that she was sleeping on and smiled. Hm? Ashe? If the woman had bought a dress, Yen was not made aware. I-I’m not sure I haven’t heard of anything of the sort... it’s possible? Yennefer watched as her man escaped to the bedroom. Leaning back onto the pillow, Yen could feel her heart racing. He hasn’t seen me like this... what if he looks in the bag... oh god what if! Her thoughts raced as she stared at the ceiling, only to be interrupted by Lucius’s voice. I would love anything you choose my dear!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Outfit
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

Lucius listened to Yen's request, he began to scavenger around for bathing products. He took out a set of pure, purple, lilac scented candles and a set of matches from the drawers. He placed the candles in different areas of the bathroom along with setting them a light. While he was doing so he took a glance at the sink, babies take bath in the sink right? He glanced at the big bath tub then the small sink.
+Daydream+
-The Sink-
"Hey don't eat that!" Hastily took the soap away from the baby. He/She pouted up at their mother in sadness and made a soft whine sound. Before anything could happen Yen held out a squeak bright, yellow ducky. They baby stared at the toy wide-eyed until it let out a cute squeal as it snatched the ducky away from her, and happily splashed it in the water in their tiny bathtub(the sink). Yen let out a sigh but wore a smile, she proceed to wash the sprout of hair of the little one while the baby tried to chew on the toy. Lucius was leaning by the door smiling at the cute sight until there was bright white camera flashes. Lucius was taking multiple pictures of this little moment.

-The Bathtub-
"Hold Daddy's hand." the baby stared up at his/her mother while clutching her tightly over the fear of being deep in the bubble filled water. It stared you at the man who also had joined the duo in the tub, it had its small fingers in its mouth while judging the smiling man up and down until it reached up with its little arms. "Yeah~ Come to Daddy.~" Lucius took its little hands with his and held the baby up. "Boop.~" Lucius pokes it's nose leaving a bubble mark on it's button nose. Yen giggled at the sight as she moved closer to them, the parents both kissed on the side of the baby's cheeks. The baby let out happy squeal as it proceed to mess the bathroom with bubbles. White flashes appeared as Ashe, Thanatos and Erwin shot pictures(by force) from different angles.
+End of Daydream+

"I can't take it...their both ideal places." he cooed at his adorable daydreams while he cupped his rosy cheeks. Lucius closes the tap water then added British Rose Petal Soft Bath Foam, since it was a bit late to go outside and hand pick roses, though this bubble bath smells just like an English rose garden, because, well, the blossoms were handpicked from one for this product. "All done.~" he admired his work. Come to think of it...never saw Yen nude when she was pregnant. Lucius, "Yennnny~ It's ready.~" he chimed. "Would you...be comfortable around me?" he asked, he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: I'm going to post how he reacted to Yen's belly size in the next post.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:46 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Shopping bags

The sound of running water filled the bedroom and Yen took a deep breath. Alright little one, daddy gets to see how big you e grown... in the past few weeks... The sorceress still had no idea how the baby grew so big in such a short amount of time... but there wasn’t too much she could do now. Rubbing her belly, she stood up and reached into the bag to pull out a pretty silky black robe. It was slightly see through, but not completely. Undressing and redressing herself in the robe, Yennefer made her way into the bathroom where Lucius was.

The smell of lilac and roses filled the air, and it soothes the woman. It was such a calming feeling for how worried she was. Her eyes searched for the man who had asked her a question, and when she laid eyes on him she smiled. I-I am... I-I mean you will be seeing me on my worst moments... s-so I mean.. I-I just hope your alright with me.. Sliding off her robe, Yen folded it and placed it on the counter as she sat at the edge of the tub.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items