Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 pm
A cozy room with lots of space. If you cant find Sayuri in the kitchen, then she is most likely here playing with her daughter.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Angry l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri walked into her room with Sachi in her arm. The poor little girl had finally finished crying and was sucking her thumb, cuddling close to her mommy. Sayuri kissed her daughter on the forehead and set her down on the bed. Do you feel a little better now sweetie? The little girl shook her head no. Sayuri gave Sachi a warm smile. Do you wanna watch Pokémon? Sachi slowly nodded her head while continuing to suck her thumb. Sayuri nodded and stood, walking to their little TV. She was glad that the woman's words didn't change the fact that her daughter loved Pokémon. She put in the film that contained Sachi's favorite characters: Eevee & Friends. The little girl sat their happily and watched her show.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is this child crying? |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| Chef and Child |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver had left Yennefer's room and shut the door as she was asked to. The reason for movement was the sounds of a child crying. Silver absolutely adored children and hearing one crying was heart breaking for this Demon. Yes, Silver had a very big soft spot or children. Knocking on the door, Silver hope to see if she could help make the child happy. Surprisingly, Silver was actually very good with children and had a very motherly feel.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: A Bit More Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri patted her daughters head as little Sachi watched the TV while sucking her thumb. She liked it when Pikachu and his friends met Sylveon, it made her finally smile. Hearing a knock on her door, Sayuri walked over and answered. On the other side stood a young looking woman, with silver hair. Sayuri put on a smile. Well hello~ How can I help you? Sachi, looked over from the bed and watched the new lady in the door way.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is this child crying? |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Ah yes, I pardon for the intrusion but I heard a child crying and I came to make sure that they were okay. I have quite the heart for children and it pains to see them hurt or sad. My name is Divinoxia but most call me Silver." The Hell Lord smiled gently and truly for once had no ill intention. She loved being a grandmother of sorts. Looking passed the mother, Silver saw the young girl and her heart melted, how anyone could have made her cry was a monster. Silver made sure that the Axe was laid against the Hallway walls. It was something children should be near as it wasnt exactly meant to be safe to play with. Silver kept her manners and would not enter unless invited.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: A Bit More Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Ms. Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Oh! It is a pleasure to meet you miss Silver~ My name is Sayuri, please please come in! With that, Sayuri lead Silver into her room, which for the school was quiet roomy. Yes... there was a woman in the hospital wing that said some mean things about her... Shutting the door behind Silver, Sayuri walked over to the little girl. This is my daughter Sachi~ Sachi say hello~

The small child looked up from her TV show, still sucking her thumb. Hewwo.... the little girl cooed.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Loving/happy/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| Dawwwww |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Thank you Sayuri...Oh my, Sachi arent you the most adorable and cutest little girl~ " Silver said with a sweet and motherly tone. She walked in and then knelt down beside the little girl. Silver might have to talk to this "woman" that said mean things to this child. All Hell Lords have a weakness, Silver's happened to be children. She Loved them dearly and often forgot what she was working on to spend time and play with them. Though this thing...playing pictures that moved...oh thats right It was a T.V. She had almost forgotten what it was. "Is this your favorite show dear?" What would kill Silver is if Sachi called her Grandma Silver. Her heart would probably explode.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: A Bit More Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Ms. Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi smiles and nods. The little girl pointed to the tv and took her thumb out of her mouth Ya! Dats pikacha and dats swilvon (sylveon) and dats eevee and day are gonna hwave a pawty!!! the little girls eyes lit up as she talked about her tv show. Then, the little girl held out her hand to the new lady. Wanna Wach?

Sayuri watched with a smile on her face as her daughter opened up to this woman.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Dawwwww |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver took Sachi's little hand and her hand with the biggest heart felt smile. "Of course Sachi dear, I would love to watch this with you." Silver let the little girl lead her to where ever she wanted. Silver may not have known what the show was about or what "pokeman" was but She was making Sachi happy. Which helped her mother just as well. This reminded her of the days when her own son was her age. " So which one do you like the most? Or you like all of them~" Silver said with a soft voice.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Ms. Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The little girl point to one of the characters. I wike eevee!!! She's ma favwote!!! The little girl imitated the sound the character made. Her little hand tightened around Silvers as she watched.

Sayuri, standing to the side of them, was happy that someone was able to make her daughter open up as much as she was. My, my~ I've never seen her open up this much to a stranger~ Thank you for making her happy Miss Silver~ Oh! Is there anything that I can get you while your here?

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Dawwwww |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Aw She's almost as cute as you are~" Silver cooed and playfully poked Sachi on the nose with a soft smile. When Sayuri asked if there was anything that she could get her, Silver politely shook her head. "Oh no thank you dear. I cant thank you enough for letting me play with your beautiful daughter. It reminds me of when I was raising my son. Cherish these days and never let them go." Silver smiled at Sayuri like she was her mother or something...grant it, she was old enough to everyone's mother.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Ms. Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi giggled as Silver poked her nose. She contined to watch her show, holding onto Silver's hand while sucking her thumb. Sayuri smiled and nodded at Silver. Oh my how old is your son now? Perhaps one day they could play together~ Unless he is too old for that~ Sayuri let out a giggle as she looked at Sachi. I just wish her father could be here to watch her grow...Sadly...he is no longer with us... Silver could hear the heart break in Sayuri's voice, even though she tried to hide it.

As the little girls TV show ended, Sayuri quickly put on a bright smile and bent over to meet her daughters height. Did you enjoy your show sweetie? Its time for you to get ready for sleep now~ Maybe Miss Silver can come back and play with you in the morning if she isn't busy? Sayuri looked over at Silver with a motherly smile. Sachi, tugged on Silvers hand and began to jump happily. Yes pwease! Yes pwease!! I wike nana Siwvew (Silver)!! Can we pway wiff toys nex twime?! Sachi let go of Silvers hand, and gave her a big hug.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Dawwwww |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver chuckled at the thought of Sky and Sachi playing but that was merely a pipe dream. Skytherix was way too violent for anyone. "No, unfortunately he is much too old for Sachi. Sadly my son Sky does not know his father. I'm sorry to hear that he has passed though." It remind her of Lucius and herself. The thought of "Happy Family" ringed in her head. Its all she wanted. Stood back up after Sayuri told Sachi it was time for bed. Silver would make sure that this child remained safe at all times. Though something happened when Sachi called Silver, Nana Silver. Her heart nearly exploded from shear joy. It showed too. "Of course little Sachi. Nana Silver will come play with you~ Be sure to be good for mommy now okay." Silver returned the hug and was close to tears. After letting go of Sachi, Silver turned to Sayuri. "Thank you for that. It means alot to me...more than you know. I wish you both a goodnight~." Silver walked over and gave Sayuri a hug before walking to the door. "Goodnight Sachi dear~"

-Exit-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri accepted the hug with open arms, and returned it. Thank you once again~ Please stop by any time~ Sachi ran up and waved goodbye as Silver walked to the door. Bai bai!!!

Once Silver left their room, Sayuri turned back towards her daughter and smiled. Walking over, she picked up Sachi and gave her a kiss. Alright sweetie its time to get ready for bed now. Brush your teeth and then mommy will read you a story~ You want one with Eevee in it? The little girl lit up with joy and happiness. YA!! With that, Sayuri took her daughter and got her ready for bed. While Sachi was brushing her teeth, Sayuri gazed out their window. Hmmm? What is happening down there I wonder~ From their bedroom window, Sayuri had a pretty good view of the chapel. The lights were on and it seemed like it was fairly lively. Perhaps we should go check it out~

Sachi ran back into her mother, her teeth all brushed.
ママ 私はこれで終わりです!! (Mama I'm done)
the little girl cooed to her mother. Sayuri smiled and picked her little girl up and pointed out the window. Do you see those lights? Wanna go see what is happening? The little girl nodded her head and nuzzled Sayuri. Carrying her daughter, Sayuri and Sachi left their room to go see what was going on.

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri entered her room with a sleepy baby wolf in her arms. She closes and locked the door behind her, and walked over to the bed. Ok sweetie turn back into human~Iit's bed time for you. . The little wolf was engulfed in a pink flame, to reveal a small child. The little girl yawned as Sayuri tucked her into the bed. She sat beside her daughter and hummed her to sleep with a lullaby ~

After her daughter was asleep, Sayuri slipped out of her clothes into her skimpy nightgown and slid into the bed, careful not to wake her daughter. Sayuri closed her eyes and began to dream about the past~

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

]

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out