Submit

View Results

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 am
I knew it was a good show but I never watch anything because of what other people say. I started watching it for the horror aspect but stayed for Erin's sexy Titan bod. I'd let him punch me. I'd let him punch me so hard.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:52 am
I flipped when they announced season 2 was going to start, and now I can't wait for each new episode to come out. whee

although I made the mistake of sticking to the show, but then reading ahead in the manga, so I already know whats gonna happen. xp  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:17 pm
sgt.Frosty
I flipped when they announced season 2 was going to start, and now I can't wait for each new episode to come out. whee

although I made the mistake of sticking to the show, but then reading ahead in the manga, so I already know whats gonna happen. xp
It's a good thing I started watching when I did. I saw the latest episode on toonami last week and then I watched the first season. I'm all caught up now.
Is Eren's Titan bod just as hot in the manga?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

It's a good thing I started watching when I did. I saw the latest episode on toonami last week and then I watched the first season. I'm all caught up now.

not really, but its close I guess.  

sgt.Frosty

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 pm
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

Oh that's too bad. He's got a cute face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 pm
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty
A-B0T
sgt.Frosty

Oh that's too bad. He's got a cute face.

aside from erin, who's your favorite titan so far? I like the armored titan and the beast titan only because they just introduced him but have not really done much more then that from when I last read the manga.  

sgt.Frosty

Entertainment Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff