Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:36 pm
We need more activity, I guess I'll start by making some controversial threads in here...

Should Christians be supporting Israel?

Now I've had it drilled into my head since I was a young child that we should always support Israel whether it be with war or helping the Jews around the world return to their homeland. My grandmother has always been a very staunch zionist.
I used to follow this mindset as well because that is what I was taught until I started looking up information about the palestinian conflict.

From my independent research I feel that Israel has "trolled" and instigated many of the altercations with their neighbors. The Israeli army regularly harasses Palestinian civilians including children, I'd cite things but I'm sure that you are all capable of using Google, I'm gonna be lazy right now... Honestly I don't blame their neighbors for fighting with them because Israel tends to instigate a whole lot of s**t.

Personally I think we need to cut them off. We need to quit sending aid to other countries and we need to stop getting involved with middle eastern dramas.

What does everyone else think about the matter?
Are you for or against Israel?
Why/Why not?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm
Ehhh. I think Christians or those that talk endlessly about helping Israel that I have encountered more or less have a fetish for Israel and not that they actually care about the Jewish people. Majority of Christians do not think that Jewish people are YHVH's chosen and do try to convert them.

Honestly Christians should support both Jews and Muslims. But not really support Israel as what they're doing is technically no different than what was done to them. I think that Christians should try and instead pay reperations for all of the damage and bullshit that caused Jewish people strife for centuries like the blood libel and other things.  

Aridane Avalon

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Serious Discussions and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items