Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Bridge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 am
Bridge: That could take you across the river even though it looks well repaired and sturdy I would watch my step though.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene's first thought upon leaving the chapel was to go find Valeria.. But classes had started, so Val was probably busy in her own class. She couldn't just go bother her. It was disappointing, but couldn't really be helped. They had different classes.. Except for history. She didn't particularly want to go back to her room, so she wandered around the campus for a little bit until her footsteps took her towards the woods. A place she normally avoided like the plague, but.. There wasn't really much danger in Videl during the day. It was always night.. And she had no where else to really go. She told herself that it would be fine, as long as she didn't go far.

She quietly wandered along the path, tilting her head back for a few moments to feel the cool water falling onto her face from the sky. She didn't really notice it yet, but in the time since she had left the chapel, she was getting soaked. It was a light, but steady rain that did it. It mostly showed in her hair. She was lucky that she hadn't taken off her jacket.. Actually, she probably needed a change of clothes soon. It could wait. Left on her own, her thoughts soon returned to the scene at the math classroom. Whatever had done that to that person.. It had been violent. She shuddered a little bit at the thought. There were a lot of monsters that came to Videl.. There was no way for her to tell what it was without doing the unthinkable. She would rather not.

Soon enough, Selene found herself arriving at the bridge, which marked the furthest she was willing to go into the forest. And more and she could run into something bad, even during the day. She didn't want to go yet though.. She hesitantly stepped out onto the bridge, slowly walking towards the middle. Her right hand lightly slid along the railing, until she stopped and turned to lean against it. She looked over at the river below. It was already higher than it normally was. Maybe running a little faster? She wasn't sure. It was hard to tell. Everything was so blurry. She watched the water rushing by for a little bit, carrying with it some leaves and sticks.. They looked like dark blobs, when she spotted them. Her thoughts straying back to that terrible sight. She closed her eyes for a few moments and shook her head before looking down again.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Tired and unhappy ✲ Thoughts: It's happening again..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: New Toy? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith slowly creeped behind the girl with short black hair. Her foot steps light, her motions swift. GET HER NOW!!!! ATTACK! Devour her flesh!! Lilith lifted her hands as she slowly walked. NO! You can not be foolish you stupid girl! Lilith stopped walking and shook her head. All these voices were very confusing and she couldn't handle it! You don't need to eat her darling, she could be fun to play with however~

Lilith stared at the girl for a mere moment and then put on a smile. She approached like any normal human might. Hello there! are you lost? I don't believe I have seen you before! What is your name? Her voice was scary happy, and her face bore innocence. She stood fairly close to the girl.

User Image

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene was completely unaware of the woman approaching her. She rested her forearms on the railing, slumping a little bit as she closed her eyes again. Perhaps she should head back.. It was getting hard to stay awake again. But she didn't really feel like going back. There was something nice about being out here in the rain. It was peaceful.. And, best of all, the twins weren't there. Especially Kuroda... She sighed quietly. Why did that demon seem so determined to.. Bother her? She didn't get it.. But it made her very nervous. When she suddenly heard a voice behind her, she gasped and stood up straight, quickly spinning around to see a.. Normal looking woman, at least from what she could tell. She was pretty light compared to the rest of the area. :A-ah.." She cringed a little bit and edged away, feeling uncomfortable with how close to her the woman had gotten. "H-hi..?" She offered quietly.. Almost meekly. She lowered her gaze towards the ground as she shook her head, then mumbled, "S-se-Selene.."

Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: It's happening again..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: New Toy? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith's lips curled into a creepy smile, Selene huh? Well what are you doing outside all by yourself? Its dangerous to go places alone you know~ Lilith lightly placed her hand on Selene's shoulder, and gave a little sniff. Hmmm~ It looks like you recently drank some juice from the chapel huh? Hehe it makes you smell good~

With one quick motion, Lilith moved behind the girl, grabbed both of Selene's arms and forced them behind her back. Her grip was strong enough to break the Selene's wrists, which, Lilith would easily do. Scream, and I will break your arms and eat you alive~ Lilith licked her lips, and ripped part of the girls shirt with her teeth. Licking Selene's shoulder, Lilith plunged her teeth into her flesh. She didn't drink, she didn't rip, simply sank her teeth in.

Pulling away, Lilith took a step back and pushed Selene. You better run~ Lilith said as she let out a very scary giggle.

User Image

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

There was something.. Unnerving about this woman. Selene didn't know what it was, but just.. Something seemed off about her behavior. She edged a little further away, gripping the railing tightly with one hand. She just shook her head silently, glancing up at the woman again. Her tone seemed innocent enough, but it was.. Too innocent. It didn't sound real, but she soon dismissed that thought. She was just really tired and was probably being paranoid. That didn't stop her from shying away when the woman touched her shoulder. That was such a weird thing to say.. And didn't make much sense. How could she smell that?

Before she could ask, she found the woman suddenly behind her, yanking her arms behind her back with a tight grip that made her yelp in pain. Her eyes grew wide, and she almost did scream out, even though she was fairly certain there wouldn't be anyone close enough to hear her out here in the woods.. But the woman's threat made her squeeze her mouth shut, whimpering quietly. She blinked rapidly as tears filled her eyes, going still for a few seconds.. Until the woman ripped part of her shirt and licked at her shoulder. She flinched and squirmed a little, then let out a little shriek as the woman's teeth sank into her shoulder. She finally got the idea that that woman might be the one who had killed that person last night. How many people would go around being bitey, after all?

She started squirming around, trying to wiggle away even though she wouldn't be able to. Her crying quickly turned into sobs. She could feel blood welling up from the bite, warm and sticky compared to the cold rain. She was pretty sure that she was about to get killed too, but to her surprise she was suddenly shoved. She stumbled a couple steps, nearly loosing her balance. She caught herself on one of the railings, then raised her hand to her hurt shoulder.. Then realized what had just been said. She didn't really have much option, so she took off in the direction away from that woman.. Which was away from the school too. She ran down the bridge, almost tripping over her own feet in her hast. Given her poor vision and distress, it probably wouldn't surprise anyone when she caught her foot on something, probably a root, that would send her sprawling.

Condition: Bite on shoulder ✲ Mood: Terrified, in pain ✲ Thoughts: Shouldn't have come out here alone.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Playful l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Now Toy l Item/s ➤: None

Lilith watched with a smile as the girl took off. In fact, to her this was nothing more then a game. Lilith began to follow the distraught Selene, skipping happily. Run little mouse run~ Or else the kitty cat will catch you~ She repeated these words after the girl who was trying desperately to escape. She was doing good, that is until she fell.

Lilith walked over the girl who had tripped. She kneeled down next to Selene, and laughed a horrifying laugh. Awwww~ you fell down! And now look at you~ Your all dirty and disguising! Nothing but thrown out trash~ Horns curled out of Lilith's hair as her voice and scent changed. Danger radiated from the once innocent priestess. Lilith reached down and grabbed a handful of the girls hair ripping her head back, hard enough to rip hair out. Looks like the little mouse got caught~ Lilith licked the side of the girls neck and let out another horrifying laugh. Taking her free hand, Lilith ran her index finger down the girls exposed neck and ripped open the girls shirt, leaving her exposed. Don't worry little mouse, I wont kill you~ In fact, I just want to play~ Lilith tugged harder on the girls hair, dug her nails deep into the girls chest, and roughly handled the exposed girl. This would leave nasty marks and bruises in the future. Her friend....Valerie... The voice echoed in Lilith's mind. If you ever tell anyone what happened to you tonight, I will find and torture your little friend~ What is her name? Val? I will break her, I will watch her bleed, and I will make her suffer in ways you can not even imagine~ I will see you again my little mouse~ Do not stray too far~ Lilith forced the girls head down into the mud, leaving her exposed and in pain. Bye bye~ And with that, Lilith snapped her fingers and vanished.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

AShe was on her way back to the School when she caught the scent of something most odd. One was a scent she did not recognize but the other...the other was a student she knew from previous years. The scent was hard to track but something hit the air and Ashe drew her blade. Why was Selene out here and bleedi- The Killer! Ashe darted through the rain. Her heart beating fast and thoughts raced through her mind. Was she too late? Please dont let me be too late Ashelia thought. Coming to the bridge, all she could see was Selene but that other scent...it was strong. She would remember this scent...She will hunt this killer down and make her pay for this. Ashe ran to Selene and slid to the ground to wrap her arms around her. "Selene, Its me Ashe. What happened? Are you Okay?" The guards voice was nervous for the first time in a long time. She never held a student in her arms like this. And Selene's condition worried her. Ashelia took off her jacket and wrapped it around the girl. "I'm here and you're safe. Nothing will hurt with me here okay." Ashe Pulled out her phone and quickly dialed Lucius' number. The moment he would pick up.

" Lucius a student has been attacked, I have her and Im heading back."

Ashe put away her phone and slowly picked up Selene after sheathing Malice on her back. "Its gonna be okay Selene."

∑Location →→|Bridge|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Selene!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Ashelia & Selene l Item/s ➤: ??? l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Usually the ghost doesn't appear in the morning but after passing by the Maths classroom and chapel this was an acceptation. When she caught sight of the right hand guard, she decided to follow the wolf where she was running to so fast. She notice that they were going out of the school campus, why would she go this far. Cecile slowed down when they reached the bridge, the pink haired woman covered her mouth in shock when she saw an injured Selene. Could it be the same person that did the same incident from earlier?

Cecile watched as Ash tried comforting the girl, even if the guard called on her phone the headmaster wouldn't pick up since he left his phone at the Vice-Headmaster bedroom, which will redirect the wolf to voicemail. The ghost decided to make herself visible for everyone to see since it's also her school and doesn't want to see students get hurt. Cecile approached the two with a weak smile on her face, "Unfortunately the headmaster is unavailable so I would be of service." the woman offered kindly with a motherly sense.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene scrambled to try to get to her feet, slipping a little in the mud. That made it more difficult.. Before she could manage to get up, that woman was by her side, laughing and taunting her before grabbing her hair. She felt some of her short hair be torn out, but the painful way her neck was tilted was quite a distracted. She reached up to grab at her hand on instinct, squirming as she tried to shift so it wasn't so painful. That didn't really work. She just whimpered as the demoness licked her neck and laughed again. There was something so terrifying about just that laugh alone. It would probably have terrified her if she heard it at any other time too. She was shaking slightly. Feeling that woman's finger against her neck, she thought she was about to get her throat ripped open. Instead, her shirt was ripped open, totally ruining the once comfortable garment. "W-wa.. W-w-wa-wait!"

She winced as her hair was yanked, whimpering again as she felt more of her hair being ripped by that. Somehow, hearing that the woman wasn't going to kill her was not at all comforting. Especially not as she began touching her and digging her claws into the girl's skin. She flinched and tried to jerk away, but was unable to. If she thought there was anyone to hear, she might have screamed right then. Or maybe not. She was so scared.. She was sobbing by now. It was over faster than it felt like though. She was shoved down into the mud, and the demoness left.. But the threat filled Selene with an icy kind of dread. She knew who Val was.. And that they were friends..

She probably should have gotten up and ran back to the school or something like that, but instead, the girl just curled up where she had been left. Tears streamed from her eyes as she shivered, mixing with the rain to disappear into the ground. A few minutes passed before she suddenly found arms being wrapped around her, startling her into letting out a short scream while pushing herself away from that new person. For a few moments, she panicked, afraid that demon had come back.. But she went still as she realized that it was just Ashe.. She had never had much reason to interact with her in the previous years, but part of her was kind of glad she showed up.

She just wordlessly shook her head while the guard wrapped her jacket around her, trying to curl up again. She didn't want to talk.. She rubbed at her face, ignore the mud on her hands.. It didn't matter, she was already practically covered in the stuff anyway. She ended up leaning against the wolf though, clutching the jacket around herself. She couldn't seem to stop shaking. All of the exhaustion, stress, and fear building up over the past couple days was catching up to her. Between all that and what just happened, it shouldn't be any surprise that she soon went limp in the wolf's arms. There was only so long one could stay awake.. All this was just too much for her in the end, so she slipped away into unconsciousness.

{Exits whenever Adhes does}
Condition: Hurt (shoulder bite, cuts on her chest) ✲ Mood: Terrified, in pain ✲ Thoughts: ...

((Don't worry about waiting for me to post, cause Selene can't do much right now. Unless you wake her up.))

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe stood up with Selene in her arms as the girl lost unconsciousness. She smelled something very familiar to her and heard a voice that she knew quite well. Cecile had made her appearance. "Cecile? Lucius is away? Great...and we need him now..." Keeping Selene out of the rain, Ashe thought fast. "Cecile can you find any students that are not in a class room even Staff members. I dont care how you do it but I want them in the great hall." Looking down at Selene, the guard held her close. "No one is to walk the halls by themselves..." The chain from her sword was uncomfortable by doing this but it was Students first then she would worry about herself. "I'm dropping Selene in my room and if need be, activate my cage." Ashelia was in a type of mood she hadnt been in for a while. She held a sense of authority that many lacked in this school. Only one person would over rule her here...and he was away. Ashe set herself up and dashed off towards the school.

-Exits with Selene-

∑Location →→|Bridge|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Selene!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ill be making a short stop by the courtyard if Emera and Val are there still. |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Ashelia & Selene l Item/s ➤: ??? l State ➤: Visible

Cecile knitted her pink brows, 'Can you find any students that are not in a classroom even staff members...What if they're in a classroom but alone?' she questioned herself. The woman tilted her head over the request the guard gave her. She was snap out of her thoughts when Ash used a specific words, "C-CAGE!?" She exclaimed in shock, she understands that she was trying to protect the girl from danger but what about emotional support!? She let out a defeated sigh, now she knows why they swapped Exorcist with Assassination.
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

It had been a long morning, well, a long few days for the girl, and Ciri decided she needed some time to herself. So many thoughts and concerns flooded her mind, she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking too. By the time Ciri snapped back into reality, she had apparently walked all the way to the mouth of the woods. The second bell hadn't rung anyways, and to be honest she wasn't planning on going to second period. The was just going to tell Yen she wasn't feeling well and had been puking that morning, which was a blunt lie.

The woods were quiet, cold, and peaceful. Gently gliding her hands over the bridge railing, Ciri took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. What was the son uncle Vesimir taught me... ah! With her eyes still shut, Ciri began to sing a song.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

Woods

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas