Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Coffee x Tea Café Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:15 am
Coffee x Tea Café: A homey coffee shop that sells related coffee beverages (e.g., café latte, cappuccino, espresso), tea, and other hot beverages. They also serve cold beverages such as iced coffee and iced tea along with light snacks such as muffins, or pastries

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Feeling > Coffee coffee! Happy Happy!
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

'Tada!'
She gestured at the unassuming coffee shop in front of them. Damn, it was hard to find the place, having to jump from shadow to shadow to conceal U'zuhl was no easy feat. The damn giant. The least he could do was have magic to disguise himself or something. 'You,' She pointed at U'zuhl, 'Stay outside and hide yourself. I'm gonna get us something.' She said as she walked into the store.

Kawakas

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Hidden

He was impressed if not mesmerized by the towns area, the deeper they went the more inventions U'zuhl had come across that had not been here thousands of years ago. He was curious, like a child, he admit seeing these new and strange devices; mortals were ingenious for their short age.

They stopped at a trading post, Young called it a store. She went in and had ordered him to stay outside, he begrudgingly agreed and stayed in the shadows. The smell off cocoa beans and tea leaves wafted from the store, he was interested in what Young would procure. No doubt a beverage he had never seen before.

xNilu

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun exited the cafe, satisfied with her purchase. She held two cups of steaming hot coffee, one in each hand. The bag of donuts she had hanging off her mouth was bouncing against her chin as she pushed the door open with her shoulder. 'Lfffk wfffh aiff gfft!' She said, grinning. She walked to the shadows in the corner, where U'zuhl was probably hiding. She still couldn't get pass the fact the demon could hide in the shadows so well. Hyun handed the larger cup to the shadow, like an offering.

Kawakas

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Hidden

U'zuhl chuckled, he shook his head slowly and accepted the proffered paper cup filled with--he sniffed--coffee? Granted, it did not smell the same after thousands of years, it had the scent of other ingredients thrown in as well. He stared at the cup with an intensity that could set it to burn if he had fire for eyes. There was no reason for him to reject this drink, his demonic physiology would more than take care of the fluids. U'zuhl tipped the cup and downed it in one go, his tongue flickered inside the cylindrical shape, finishing off the last drops of the bitter sweet tasting drink. He crushed the paper cup and threw it over his shoulder, and casted an glance at Young, curious as to what she had in the bag between her lips.

xNilu

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
Carrying > USP .45
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The demon accepted the dark coffee, she didn't he would. She had ordered the strongest one they had, but U'zuhl gulped it down in one go, like a...demon..Heh! 'Hfy, nof liffeering orf nof dofnufs!' She frowned behind the bag, the demon had threw the cup unceremoniously over his shoulder like it was nothing. Hyun walked away, she glanced behind, ushering U'zuhl to follow. The place was too open for them to have a conversation.

=Exit=

Kawakas

xNilu

Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Reading Material

After a quick stop to the library, Yen finally arrived at the little coffee shop she was meeting Ashe at. Yen didn't want to bother the worker, so she chose a spot in the back. Picking up her phone, she started to text Ashe:

-Text-
Hey! Its Yen, I'm at the coffee shop. I'm waiting for you~
-End Text-

She put her phone down and began to read from her stack of reading material she grabbed from the library.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:20 am
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indifferent ← 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 → Suit

𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈....

The first words that come into mind when Elizabeth had first arrived into town was: dreary, gray and boring. She should've known better than to listen to her old professors. What done was done, she didn't like thinking back to what was when there was something to do. The headmaster had given her her schedule, a quick glance through the whole timetable and she barely controlled her brow from curving in curiosity.

Her schedule was basically empty... Only one class, every day at 4 P.M. What was she going to do with the remaining time? She would get to it perhaps, but now she was intent on indulging herself with some of the local delicacies. Ding ding ding, the bell attached to the door announced her arrival. Elizabeth walked briskly towards an empty table, there was another patron; a dark haired woman. Elizabeth passed her table, not meeting the woman's gaze and settled down on a table on the far corner. A waitress came to take her order and she ordered chamomile tea. Nothing like chamomile to soothe her nerves after a long day in the train. Her order came ten minutes later, she had noticed the waitress eyeing her. Perhaps the townsfolk knew an outsider when they saw one. Elizabeth didn't comment, instead took a tentative sip of her tea. It tasted fine. Finer than she expected actually.

....𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

[quote"xX Yennefer Xx"]

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 am
User ImageUser Image

It wouldnt take Ashelia much time to get to the shop from the school. The rain was quite annoying however...she forgot to grab an umbrella on her way out. It would be odd for a woman with very large sword to walk through the town but after being here for many years, the towns people got used to it. Plus who would stop her? Walking into the coffee shop, Ashe looked pretty well...wet and very annoyed. Catching a glimpse of Yen, the guard walked over and put on a smile. "Hey Yen I made it...barely. And before you say anything....yes I ran here, Yes I know it's raining., and Yes I forgot my umbrella." Normally Ashe would take off the jacket but yea... not many people well excluding men would not like her choice of attire under the jacket. Ashe sat down and immediately noticed the number of books on the table. "Yen. Did you do what I think you did?"

∑Location →→|Coffee Place|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed and Wet |
∑ Thoughts →→| ...*mumble grumble*....Stupid clouds...stupid umbrella...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malices |
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material

Yennefer was too caught up reading to notice the new woman in the coffee shop. She did however acknowledge her aura, and knew where she sat without even looking up.

Hearing a familiar voice, Yen quickly shut her book and looked up. There standing next to the table was Ashe, and a very wet one at that. Yennefer chuckled and waved her hand in front of the woman. With her hand glowing blue Ashe suddenly became dry. Haha better? With a smile, Yen motioned for Ashe to sit.

Yen really didn't want to acknowledge the question Ashe was asking her, mainly because it was a very open question. It wasn't really raining yet when I arrived...and go to the library to get some research material? Why Yes I did~ I didn't order anything I figured I would wait for you to arrive... Yen bit her lip. This was all actually fairly new to her, she hadn't had a girls day since she was 17, and still in school. Don't mess this up...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You're pregnant?! Who's the stud muffin? Come one girl I need details~" Ashe put two and two together and with the vague answer Yen gave. It was clear that Yen was knocked up. When Yen said that she was waiting to order which was nice. "So anything fun happen yesterday? I got a Steak dinner and a show~" Ashe was unusually happy. Most of the time she was an absolute smartass but for the moment she was 102% carefree.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Baby?!~.|
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material

Yennefer looked around as Ashe "announced" the fact Yen was pregnant. She turned a bright red and grabbed Ashes hand pulling her into the chair across from her. Shhhh!!! You don't need to scream it... I lost a beat and had to serve him and then one thing lead to another and we didn't use protection but he was on board with a baby and... Ashe did say details. But Yen left one critical piece of evidence out. I-I-I-It's Lucius's.... Yen didn't mind telling people about their...relationship? What were they exactly now? Dating with a baby on the way?

Yen switched tables and looked at Ashe. Steak? Ohhh that sounds delicious! What show did you go see? Was it fun? Before Ashe could respond, Yen flagged down a waiter and placed an order for a coffee, then motioned for Ashe to order.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

AShe was caught off guard when she was pulled in by Yen. Even more surprising was who she said the dad was. AShelia damn near fell back out of her chair when she heard that. And in a very loud whisper, "You did it with Lucius!? The same guy that jumps on my back for piggyback rides?! I need a wage increase if I'm guarding three of you~" Though when Yen got to Ashe's night, a very sly grin formed on her face. "Oh it was very delicious. Well it was more of a massage that turned into a show and let me tell you...it was a lot more than fun if you know what I mean. You know Rohnin, the dummy of a librarian? Well He's not bad at all...in all respects. Took me out to dinner and was absolute gentleman, gave me a massage that rivals the professionals...and let me rock his world~" Ashe said quietly with a sly tone of voice.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Baby?!~.|
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Ashe & Some Woman l Item/s ➤: Reading Material & Coffee

Yennefer giggled lightly as Ashe told her about the piggy back rides. Somehow, that didn't shock her. Her heart felt warm once she heard about the guard "protecting the three of them".

Yen listened as Ashe talked about her night. Just when her face cooled down, Yen began to blush again. O-oh my it seems like your night was just as eventful! Haha I do hope you used protection or you are gonna be needing these books next~ Yen patted the stack of books and laughed. The waiter brought over their drinks and Yen took her coffee. Taking a sip, she let out a happy sigh, she had needed coffee for a day now. She also decided to order a few pastries for the woman to share. Yen reaaaaaaally wanted something sweet.

Hmmm what else have you done as of late? I learned my daughter is here and she has already cussed out Lucius, pissed off her assassination teacher, and broken her ankle.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 pm
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indifferent ← 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 → Suit

𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈....

Elizabeth stared absently outside the window, holding up her cup she turned her wrist, reading her watch. It was early morning and she had the whole day, the problem was where to spend it. Maybe she could get to know the academy's staff? Get out of her icy shell for once and have a social life instead. She hummed thoughtfully, considering the option. She decided she'd try at least. But not today, she had thought of something better to do with her time, exploring. Her face beamed in anticipation. She still kept the academy map in her coat pocket and the place was supposed to be "super-huge" as her little sister would say. Elizabeth pushed those memories back, taking another sip, another patron had entered the cafe, Elizabeth had no words to describe the woman other than bold. The light sheen of water on her toned stomach visible under the cafe lights before the water completely vanished entirely either by the woman's doing or the the dark haired woman. Elizabeth wasn't ignorant of magic, in fact she had "friends" that had magic. Rapunzel for one, could heal anything. But to meet magic users in this far away town was surprising to say the least, and judging by the reaction of the workers; they were a common sight. Elizabeth pulled her gaze away from the spectacle, and resumed her observations of the outside. The women were talking about their daily lives, Elizabeth was against eavesdropping, but there was nothing stopping her from listening in. So she decided to play a song in her head. Hum hum humm...

....𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

[quote"xX Yennefer Xx"]

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out