Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Assassination Classroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:38 pm
Assassination Classroom: The classroom is a bigger version of the dojo around campus.This class focuses on each individual ability whether its light, dark or anything in between and how to use them to fight evil. Teacher's motto: 'Evil is a Choice.'
Teacher: Nemesis
Tutor:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki entered her next classroom and was quite surprised that the assassination classroom was practically a dojo but...bigger...lighting...and more eye catching calligraphy and paintings. Does Nemesis have a fascination for training place specifically for Japanese martial arts? The last time the trials were taken place at the Dojo at the school campus. She shrugged her shoulder. She made herself familiar with the area.

While she was walking back and forth she kept reassuring herself that she'll make it through this class. She has notice some people has taken an interest to the subject so she wouldn't be surprised that she sees new faces in this class, she already knows that Caligula is one of them though...hmm..."His going to be teacher's pet." she said to herself with her arms folded wearing an unamused face. She remembered how Nemesis addressed the boy earlier at break time, that he wanted him to try out in his class. If thats the case...maybe he could help her. She's a straight A student and doesn't want to get her intellect and grade reputation be ruined with a B...or worse. This will be the first time she would be asking a tutor or reaching out for help, academically. She let out a sigh as she leaned against the wall and kicked her feet as she waited. She closed her eyes and listened to the music from her earphones.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Lucius & Berlioz l Item/s ➤: Sword

Dragging herself into the assassination classroom, Ciri let out a long sigh. Having had no sleep, food, or really any time to relax, she was about at her limit. Taking a step in she could sense one other person in the room, and she lifted her head to see who it was. It was Yuki! Walking over to the girl, Ciri sat her a** down next to Yuki. Hey Yuki, whatcha listening too?

Current Theme➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Yuki/Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Blade

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis walked into his classroom while having his usual stern and serious look, he was disappointed to see that only two students had the balls to show up, he was even more surprised that the two were Ciri and Yuki. "It would seem you two are the only people who make an effort to show up on time. "Nemesis didn't stop while talking he simply looked forwards and continued moving towards the weapons rack. "Seeing as you two are the only people here, let's see how far you two progress since day one." Nemesis shuffled through the many wooden weapons before pulling out a bag of training throwing knives. "Yuki, I want you to stand in your place and try changing the trajectory of the objects I'm throwing at you. Focus and don't spend too much time on one projectile you might not have enough time to move the other ten coming your way." Nemesis then turned to Ciri, before pulling his sheathed blade. "While I'm trying to hit Yuki, you try to land an attack...Come at me whenever you're ready and use everything in your arsenal, play dirty and be unpredictable. This is life or death, no time for honor here."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:
Quote:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:56 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♍ Caligula walked into the classroom he managed to make it in time just a bit slow though. He first saw the Dojo before anything else his eyes roaming the place like he was in a trance. Snapping out of it he took his shoes off but, he notice yet another, white haired lass. He was seriously wondering if these people were like his long lost siblings at this point. He laughed at the ridiculousness of that statement to himself at least. It seemed the girl knew Yuki as well.

♍ Caligula notice Nemesis he was already giving out commands, the way he spoke was like a ranking officer in a boot camp.'' Clear, cut and straight to the point huh?'' he said with not a care. Caligula walked over to the lot of them scooping up one of the wooden swords in his wake. As he walked over he twirled the wooden sword between his fingers with practice ease. " Am I late too the party...could of sworn I made it before the late bell...think I did. '' he said stopping before them and falling to one knee like a knight about to be knighted.

♍ Caligula then stood up before them ''I'm ready when you're teacher'' he spoke calmly his eyes sparkling with determination. He looked over to Ciri and Yuki his expression was one of interest. '' sup yet another person with white hair....small world'' he quipped as he notice Ciri eye's. They were like a shinning emeralds kind of hypnotizing he thought but, didn't say. Looking over at Yuki who was relaxing on the floor listening to music. '' Hey there Frosty nips'' he said before looking over at Ciri ''You two know each other? By the way Names Caligula Beoulve nice to meet ya'' he said as he wen't to the opposite side of Yuki.

♍ Caligula Notice that scar on Ciri face ''Say how did you get that wicked scar?'' he asked rather bluntly he was boorish at times but, this was pure curiosity not rudeness. Caligula looked over at Nemesis and nodes '' What can you teach me teach?'' his tone was telling fully interested in being here and it showed. Crossing his arms he wore a grin on his face this class was going to be kick a**....literately he mused. Ever eager to grow as a individual Caligula was ready and waiting.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Normal
♍ Physical State: Controlled Demon Level
♍ Mood:Carefree/Dedicated
♍Location: Assassination class
♍Thoughts:'' I guess the real fun starts soon''
♍Company: Yuki,Nemesis and Ciri
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC: I Rather post last so I can grasp all your post concepts to make longer posts lol.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 am
Kuroda

Kuroda entered the classroom with Yarost. It had been hard to get here on time, the school on the other side of campus. Selene's collapse didn't make it easy on them either, though how could she blame the girl? She said nothing, deciding not to draw attention to herself and Yarost, not unless she needed to.

Role: Student
Thoughts: Let's hope he isn't too pissed off...
Company: People
OOC:
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-I-

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda was blazing her way through the halls to try and make it to the next class. Why was she such an air head today!? Well she did die and came back but come on. Not too mention she had a certain someone with her at all times...every time. "Great...A+ student right here. Best student I said, Get all A's I said, gahhhh!" Shinda yelled at herself in her head. Not apologizing to Thanatos for all the thought noise. Shinda busted in through the classroom doors. Did she mention how hard it is too run with Nine fluffy tails? The wind drag is incredible! "Made it!~" Shinda was pretty sure Nemesis was going to throw something at her...thats just how the class ran.

∑Location →→|Assassination|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Frantic |
∑ Thoughts →→| OH GOD IM LATE!|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 am

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Assassination Class |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Entering with Kuroda, Yarost was very unsure how everyone would take the new her. There wasnt anyone else beside Souretsu and Kuroda that knew about the little magical mishap. This time however, Yarost tried to keep her old demeanor out...at least for Nemesis. It had seemed that Nemesis was beginning a training session with Yuki. Along with Kuroda, Yarost tried to keep on the down low. Not so much sneaking in but not trying to be a distraction.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Teacher & Students l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: The Shadows Bride

Yuki was already in trance by the at the instrumental music, her eyes open when she felt a present in the room. She turned her head and notice it was Ciri, she didn't hear the girl quite well because her music was at high volume. The only response Ciri received was a tilt of the head. She wondered how Ciri's little Yuri Love Triangle has been coming along. The moment she removed one of her earbuds the teacher entered. 'Oh...it's only the two of us.' she thought in surprised when she looked around the room. She shrugged her shoulders and listened to their exercise.

'That doesn't sound so BAAAAAAAD.~'
She glanced over at Ciri in envy, 'Why does she get the fun part...' Her attention turned to the next student that came to the room. Yuki was surprised to Caligula make his appearance with his attitude. She furrowed her brows, "What's a nips?" she muttered to herself in confusion as she stared at the head boy who appears to make himself quite comfort in the class. The only response to his greeting to him was, she closed her eyes, she smiled, and made her forehead and her shoulders in a cross like motion; she was praying for him. "May the lord be with you.~" that was something, especially coming from an angel.

She then noticed the rest of the students started making their appearances, she looked over to Nemesis and wondered if they were still on the exercise idea since now that more people have began making their appearances. Or will start with the new member's trial/test? She squinted her eyes when she saw a person that looked like a female version of the boy before what was his name?...Yaro? She moved away from the rest of the people creating a space for herself just incase anything happens.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:03 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| So this who they train to kill Demons. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Skytherix made his way to the next class kind of following far behind Ciri. She clearly made it there long before he did. Knowing the type of person Nemesis was, he was hoping the in being late would allow him to release some frustration. Inside the room, Sky recognized some face he saw from before. Others he had no clue about. The boy kept along the wall but moved away from the rest of the crowd that was forming. He was also quite blunt in his actions as well. He did not bother hiding anything. "Is this where you sign up for this class?~" Looking right at Nemesis, he gave him the Lucius Smile. Like father like son.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:52 am

l Mood ➤: Fine l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

It didn't take very long for the teacher to show, and for once Ciri was on time. Looking from Yuki to Nemesis, Ciri stood up and listened to her instuctions. Haha that's it? I can do that easily! the witcher said with a smile on her face. Drawing the sword from her back, Ciri prepared herself to make a move. She haulted when she heard all the other students arrive however, since Nemesis probably was going to have to change the game plan.

A boy with white hair and red eyes made his way into the room, and Ciri kept her eyes on him. His aura was... different? Shrugging her shoulders, the girl sheathed her sword and stood with her hands on her hips while looking around the room. The boy began to speak to her, and Ciri turned her attention back to the boy. Another person with white hair...? Frosty nips? Ciri began to laugh at the comment towards Yuki. I mean, he isn't wrong! she thought with her laughing. Wiping the tears away from her eyes, lifted her hand in a "hi" motion. Haha yea, we have music class together. My name is Cirilla, but you can call me Ciri. Nice to meet you Cali..gula? Can I call you Cal for short? When Caligula mentioned her scar, Ciri drew her hand up to her face and bit her lip. I got it in a battle, I had a knife thrown at my face. I almost lost my eye... Instead I got the scar.

So many people began to pile in the room. Most of whom she knew, the twin demons, Shinda, her new brother, but one was a little different. A girl with long whitish hair and red eyes. Hey...she kinda looks like... Yarost?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Frustrated.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Blade

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Ok so New girl is Yarost Nemesis has no idea who the girl is, and for anyone who's confused about the objective here's a tl:dr
(each team will try to get thier pin from Nemesis first the winner will get a power boost)
Sorry if the post is bad but this class needs to be active, so I need to push out posts as soon as possible. I'll try fixing them as I go on.

Before Nemesis could start with the early birds training, the rest of the students decided to show up along with a bunch of new faces. Turning to face his students Nemesis began pacing while examing his students "Athena, Evie, Yarost, Souretsu. Still missing, pity...Today's lesson will be about teamwork." Nemesis pulled out two pins one blue and the other red, before placing one on each side of his coat collar. "Yuki, Caligula, Ciri, and New Girl. You'll be the red team, while the rest are with team blue, each team will try to get their respective pin before the other. You'll be working together against me and the opposite team, the team that wins will get to train in my personal training ground. This class is training you for whats out there and what's out there is life or death, no time for honor here, use everything in your arsenal, play dirty and be unpredictable. Begin."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm

l Mood ➤: Fine l Location ➤: Assassination Classroom l Company ➤: Whole Lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Hmmm... Yuki, Cal, and the new girl? Ciri thought as she ran over to the new girl and pulled her over to the other two in their team. She had no idea what each of her team mates could do ability wise, so this was gonna be interesting. Ok guys! We can do this! Team work, what can everyone do to give us the upper hand? My abilities are time travel and sword play--Oh wait! What is your name by the way, I'm not just gonna keep calling you new girl.. Ciri said as she looked at the "new" student.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

╔══════════════╗

♍ Yuki response was not at all of what he expected I guess that nips joke went over her. Then she made the whole partying jester and preyed for him. May the lord be with you he thought'' Thanks...I never had anyone prey to me before'' Caligula took that prayer to heart even though,he was a demon. As more students poured in Caligula felt his demonic urges arising from the depths. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he clinched and unclinched his fist. The amount of different auras tickled his sensibilities...this was going to be an interesting class.

♍ Caligula was a bit distracted by the woman with the nine tails...nine tails! For a bit until Ciri responded in kind she seem like a nice person by just a few words. '' Cal huh...makes me think of calories but I like'' when she spoke of the scar that could of been something worse he nodded in understanding.'' I think it looks pretty bad-a** actually...wear it with pride''he said with confidants. Being a demon scars were like badges to him and he wore more than his fair share both mentally and physically.

♍ Caligula notice the other girl with white hair and red eyes such as himself, and he wondered if she was his long lost sister. Then Nemiss began to speak himself,Ciri,Yuki and the new girl were all on teams. Next thing he knew is that he was supposed to work as a team to get pins. No holds bared it seems Caligula wore a devilish grin on his face but, scolded himself not too go to far bot to tip over the edge. Caligula channeled his wind magic creating a lightgreen tornado, that stretched to the ceiling . It was not a large one just tall. The wind was light green in color and moved fast towards the opposition,to scatter them away far,and wide that was the goal anyways.

♍ He looked back at the others grinning with excitement '' Anyone else like to share their ideas on how to get that pin? he said honestly wondering if anyone had any ideas to toss around. He turn his focus back to the blue team his gaze sharp. Suddenly orbs of winds form under his feet with ease he was going to increase his speed greatly for this. When Ciri spoke about time travel Caligula eye's lit up '' Time travel...hmm explain can you like teleport five seconds into the future are something?
Oh and I can control demonic wind and Normal wind Demonic is more powerful.
He told them all but kept his focus forward.
[Edit]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Normal
♍ Physical State: Controlled Demon Level
♍ Mood:Carefree/Dedicated
♍Location: Assassination class
♍Thoughts:'' And so it begins''
♍Company: Yuki,Nemesis,Ciri,
Skytherix,Kuroda,Yarost and Shinda
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC: Guess I'll have to make my post a bit shorter for this lol I will adjust next post.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-Alex slid into the classroom without a care in the world that he was late. It didn't matter quite yet, considering he still had to speak with the teacher to become part of the class. Good thing Cal had warned him what Nemesis looked like because he never would have guessed, what with how young he was for a teacher. He was just in time to receive the instructions for the day. Tossing aside the clothes he had changed out of, he moved to the side of the room opposite Ciri, as she was the only person who he recognized to be on the other team. "Looks like we'll get to see just how good you are, Love."-

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : Meh - Company : [] Negative Capacity : 5% - Items : Nothing.

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff