Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP]Just One of the Crowd (Wander & Tsarzi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Continuation of the Bloodfest 2017 Boardwalk so that we could finish up Wander and Tsarzi's meeting

Quote:
Pulling away from the throng of the main strip lined with booths, Tsarzi finally got some space to breath. She didn't particularly enjoy such busy crowds, living along with here lusus as she did far away from a city. Personal space wasn't a luxury, it was a given.

Crunch crunch, some greenblood was chewing with their mouth open, spraying deep fried octopus crumbs everywhere. Someone dropped a drink and began wailing. A gaggle of lowbloods were guffawing nearby, their mouths creating disgusting black holes on their faces as they stretched to force the noise out. Redbloods paid to advertise local restaurants were shouting to the stars, screaming in shrill tones, hoping if they could make enough ears bleed someone would look at them. A purpleblood had taken the chance to climb up on a bench and begin berating the older orangeblood that had stepped on their foot, spittle flying from and ugly, flushed face, teeth and lips glitening from a sheen of saliva, snot starting to run as the highblood barely held back tears because it had actually hurt.

Noise noise noise noise.

She did not like this noise, it hurt her ears and disdain for the frivolity of the festival would not fade.

A empty feeling rested in her stomach like a rock as she separated herself further from the crowd. down the boardwalk, to the lines of benches spaced even =ly over the pier. Here she could take a breather, thankfully. The empty rock had settled into a steady, irritable buzz no that she was away from the crowd, but given a minute, that should settle. How troublesome.

Tsarzi turned her headphones on, listening to the faint sounds of music mix with the hubbub. She'd been taking a break from booths to try and locate a music store, as she hadn't seen any music themed booths herself. So, she thought she'd try her hand at finding a a regular store. Instead she'd gotten to deal with this wreck. She needed a few minutes to destress and then she'd go back in.

Tsarzi was wondering up and down the walk, observing the beach to the side, when something moved a bit too quickly for comfort in the corner of her eye, followed by a thump. Turning back around, she saw it was a brownblood that had been spit out by the crowd and landed by Tsarzi's feet as her pacing had taken her back close to the main throng of trolls again.

She was still for a moment, contemplating the orangeblood before her for a moment. Tsarzi felt at least a little better after a few minutes to cool off, so it seemed like she'd be find to assist the other kid.

"You going to be okay?" Tsarzi asked, bending down and offering a hand, observing the other's face for damage.

Quote:
Everyone had been so excited for Bloodfest. It was the thing to go to, when rebels could. She had never been before. It sounded inimidating, with the competitions and the crowds and all. But so many rebels were going, so she had to try too. There would be the reassurance of familiar faces. And, of course, Abby was always there to climb on her shoulders if need be.

Gosh, though, it was a lot already. Wander had to duck and weave around other trolls at times. She rarely could walk while looking over her brochure. Cynril had a booth, she thought, so she had to track it down. But she couldn't remember the name...

After more frustrating times in the crowded areas, she tried to hang around the edges while pausing to check the pamphlet. As she checked the booth listings, someone shoved past her. Unused to wearing sandals, she lost her footing and fell. She scraped her knees on the way down.

"O-ow..."

That wasn't nice at all.

Wander worked on biting down her embarrassment before trying to get up.

However, she heard a voice up above. She looked in shock, and then swallowed behind a closed mouth. A blueblood was offering her a hand? Someone she didn't recognize, either. Highbloods in the swamp were usually okay, but she was unsure with someone she didn't know.

She couldn't be rude, though.

"Y-yeah, I think s-s-so." She took the hand.

Her lusus watched in curiosity.

Quote:
Tsarzi pulled automatically when her hand was taken, helping hoist the other to their feet. The simple act of assisting someone helped settle her, steadying not just the orangeblood, but the blueblood as well. A reminder of her own place amongst the crowds and a presence of mind over her own actions was centering. Something useful, something purposeful. Something Tsarzi could do and focus on, if only long enough until she was able to seek out her prize.

The blueblood glanced over the rest of the orangeblood, now visible once they were standing. Maybe their clothes were a bit dirtier and their knees seemed to have taken the brunt of the fall, but it didn't seem like anything too bad.

"Good," Tsarzi affirmed with a small nod, withdrawing her hands and settling them in her pockets. The slight shake to the words was noted, but overall unimportant. "I'd recommend washing that off as soon as you can if it broke skin."

With that wisdom imparted, Tsarzi's work was done, but she didn't have anywhere to go yet, still not knowing where a music store would be located. Might as well afford the other a chance to respond until Tsarzi felt like diving back into the crowd.

Quote:
"A-ah," Wander was prepared for the pull, yet it was still a little bit of a surprise, in a way. She tried not to stumble as she regained her footing. Once she was up and stable, she started brushing off her swimsuit. It seemed silly, really, since there would be sand on it eventually anyway, but... Making eye contact was too intimidating. "Th-thank you."

The blueblood started talking about washing her knees. O-oh. Was she bleeding? Wander hadn't noticed before. Well, that was embarrassing! "I-I see. Y-yes....there are....w-washing st-st-stations, I think..." It wouldn't be any trouble. Right? Perhaps she needed a bandaid. Maybe some of her in-costume friends had one handy?

But Wander also wasn't sure if she should just walk off or not. Would that be awkward. "Um...a-are you g-g-going t-to the beach t-too?"

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 am
Tsarzi nodded at the acknowledgement for her help, considering the the shifting throng of trolls just beyond them. The blueblood's focus skipped back to the orangebloods face when she piped up again, though it seemed the other kid was mostly thinking aloud. The way it was phrased though sounded like the orangeblood didn't really know for sure if there really were washing stations or not.

"There's likely some down here on the beach," Tsarzi commented. If she could clear up some of that uncertainty, she might as well. The tone the other kid spoke with didn't do much to convince the blueblood that that the stranger knew what she was doing. "If not, the actual shops around here have bathrooms you can use."

Common sense really, but Tsarzi noticed that many trolls could be quite lacking in that area, especially when under stress or high strung emotions.
She couldn't know for sure, the the avoidance of eye contact spoke for something bothering the other kid. Besides, one distraction from the hubbub was essentially as good as the next, and Tsarzi could still feel the distant pull at the nerves in her fingers and the edge of irritation could come sharply back into focus inf she didn't pick something else to pay attention to than the loud annoying masses.

"No," She refuted shortly, gaze sliding sideways in the direction where behind her she knew trolls were frolicking around. "Too crowded to be worth it."

The blueblood paused and considered the orangeblood more seriously for a moment. Her question told her what the other kid was up to, even if the swimwear hadn't tipped Tsarzi off. However, she had just been spit out by the swarm of trolls making up the main thoroughfare. Perhaps she'd been through a different area of the city than Tsarzi had. They were already talking, so this was a good opportunity to ask.

"Have you seen any music stores around?"

[quote="Gl!tch~]  

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm
"D-do they...?" Wander hadn't considered it. Huh! Well, options were nice. As embarrassing as it would be to go in someone's place bleeding and all... But maybe that would be a closer solution than the showers all the way down on the beach. And no sand in her sandals that way. Hm.

The other troll wasn't interested in the beach. That was okay, though disappointing in a way. Crowds could be scary, but the waves were nice and the sand was fun to play in. Wander started wondering if they were going to part ways. Tsarzi then suddenly asked her a question.

Wander blinked. Very out of the blue, almost disorienting. "U-um..." She had to pull her thinkpan back from blanking out. Had she seen something? Her gut told her yes, but where? Where?! "Ah...mm. I-I think..."

Then a flash of memory. "Ah!" A record sign, even. "Yes!" She was so proud of herself. Oh, was that too loud? Wander's gaze averted to the ground. "I-I-I mean. Y-yes."

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:41 pm
Tsarzi waited as the orangeblood considered her question, patient through the verbal waffling. If the other kid said no, she would probably call it a day. She was in no mood to go diving back in the crowd for something that probably wasn't on this side of town.

When the orangeblood burst with a positive answer though, Tsarzi huffed a small breath of satisfaction. So she wasn't wrong. She was sure there'd be one around here somewhere, but so many loud and obnoxious trolls had fouled her mood and made the search more irritating that it should have been. Calm strolls on the streets were pleasant enough, giving her space from others while still letting her observe. The heavy concentration like this though was too much to observe much of anything, let alone think.

Tsarzi raised an eyebrow at the reiteration of the orangeblood's answer,
except quieter and staring around her feet. Tsarzi thought she could safely say this kid was one of the more nervous or shy types. The orangeblood didn't look like she'd be more forthcoming without some encouragement,
if body language was an indicator.

"That's good at least. Do you know where, perhaps?" Tsarzi queried calmly, watching more carefully now. It wouldn't do to spook her lead away, and she'd rather some directions of some kind if possible.

Gl!tch~
v short but also i tired

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm
"Mhm," she said with an emphatic nod. Though, Wander had to chew her lip a little as she pulled her thoughts together. "I-it sh-should be down the way a-after the ice cream stand b-by the one corner of the b-boardwalk and...y-you pass by an arcade to g-get there...and..."

As the words came out of her mouth, Wander thought about it more. That probably sounded completely confusing! They were landmarks but there were lots of the things she mentioned... But she couldn't remember names or cardinal directions...

"S-so I kn-know where it is and I th-think I...I can find it f-from here... B-b-but..." Jeez, she felt so embarrassed at how bad she was doing. "I-It's probably e-easier t-to l-lead to than talk about, I think..."

Problem: this was a highblood. Lowbloods weren't really...supposed to lead them...were they? She blanched at the thought, and looked down. Wander kicked a sandal at the wood a little. "I-if that's okay..."

Taki-di
HAPPY ******** NEW YEAR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:00 am
Normally, Tsarzi would have considered this a waste of time. The other kid took a while to gather her wits and answer questions. But given her current mood and irritations, it was beneficial in it's own way, a distraction, so long as she didn't start getting annoyed with the other kid.

The lead Tsarzi was being given was indistinct at best, a subjective direction based on imagery in another's head, things Tsarzi expressly did not have access to to assist in navigation. Very indirect. Perhaps useful another time when there weren't throngs of obnoxious festival goers, but right now, it would not be worth reengaging the crowds.

Tsarzi was about ready to terminate the interaction and leave when the other kid offered to take her there.

It was the logical course of action, but somewhat unexpected given the demeanor the orangeblood held. The wilting near the end fit what Tsarzi had gathered on the other so far.

If Tsarzi could accomplish her goal today, she would take that opportunity, even with a nervous companion of somewhat questionable competence.

"It would make more sense to take me there than to describe it if you have no universal frame of reference to put it in," Tsarzi clarified, given the orangeblood seemed unsure about most everything she said. "Lead the way, if you know it."

Gl!tch~

Taki-di

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:39 am
She was being allowed to do that? Was that legal?! Wander just nodded. "Okay. O-okay, I c-can do that! N-n-no problem. Um..."

But there was one problem. Crowds. "I'll...um...d-do this in case t-too many people start f-filling the space between us as we walk..." Wander snapped he fingers, causing some itty bitty fireworks to spark.

"But it sh-shouldn't be too far!" And hopefully she could get a band-aid or something. She started to slowly inch towards the crowds, keeping an eye on Tsarzi while she could so she wouldn't be left behind.

Taki-di

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff