Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] What are you waiting for? (Zuberi, Tähti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
RamuneGrl rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Zuberi was on a lone hunt this twilight. He had seen a herd of zebra and wanted to attempt at a hunt of his own. So hunkering down the male steadied himself waiting for the perfect moment to strike. A moment more and then he was off. Startled the herd began to flee and a few of them kicked off the ground in a hurry. Trying to look for a weak one in the group he saw his meal... but tripped under the weight of his own body as ground came rushing to meet him. There went a dinner meal, at least he had eaten previous to this terrible endeavor and no one - or so he thought - had been any wiser to his loss.

In anger he was pouting. Kicking at the dirt - mostly the rocks about him - and cursing the gods for being unfavorable to him. That and his large paws being in the way this time around. So he just sat back, the twilight nearly mixing with his orange coat. Only the white of his mane and tail really made him stick out.

"So much for being a good hunter." Laughing at himself now that he had kicked out all his anger. Footsteps behind him alerted him to a presence and he turned, giving a forlorn look, "I really hope you didn't see all of that..."

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:39 am
Tähti was alone. She wasn't used to being alone yet, and she didn't want to be used to it. Being alone was scary, and she didn't want any part of it. Still, her father had allowed her to leave, sneaking her out of the pride to carve her own way.

She wasn't sure how far she had wandered, but her father had pointed her in this direction, telling her of family that would be there. He said 'Tahti, you have siblings in the Pridelands, they will welcome you,' and so she went. It was getting dark, though, and she wasn't sure how much further she had to go.

Of course, thats when she saw a stampede of Zebra. Startled, she almost bolted herself in the opposite direction. Getting under-hoof for a stampede could be dangerous after all!

She took a few paces before looking back, enough to see an orange lion trip over his own feet - or so it appeared. The soft-natured lioness walked back over cautiously to see if he was alright. She gave a sheepish smile. "I did. Are you alright?"

RamuneGrl

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:14 pm
The sound that came out of him was loud and angry. The evening had made what had been such a wonderful blissful day sour. This female had seen not only the herd get away but also his failure at, well being a lion. The poor pridelander sat down and inspected any possible wounds he may have also gotten from both the fall and his outburst.

"Apologies ma'am." Dipping his head just a touch in a bow, "My pride is hurt and my dignity has fled me for the time being but otherwise not a scratch on me. Should count my blessings there at least." Shrugging off any stiffness he would feel. "At least you weren't trampled in that mess." Not that he really saw what transpired after slamming his face into the ground but what little he did manage to sneak, the herd had went everywhere.

Sticking a large paw out, "Kagiso. What brings you to the Pride Lands?" Very curious as to why a lone female was doing out here. Maybe she was casing the lands trying to see what defenses they had. Or! Maybe she was wanting to join in. Always good to know someone's intentions. Even if they lied with words maybe he could see a flicker of truth with their eyes or their body language.

Seaki

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff