Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ€  The Videl Academy โ€  (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Dock
Pier Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 pm
A place where people can gaze at the beauty of the sea, watch the sunset, and have a little picnic, an all around calming placing.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”กโ–บ Excited/Patient

โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถโ–บ No one

โ„‘๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฐโ–บ Collection

๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ถโ–บใ€ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€‘100%

๐”’๐”’โ„ญโ–บ Sorry it's short but it'll do.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

"It's almost time....Yami,Swan. clean up the place for me, our guest is about to arrive." As soon as the two received the order Yami's shadow spread across the entire docks, merging with the civilians shadows and anchoring their bodies to the floor. A Moment later Swan shifted the rain that was pouring at the docks to other areas of the city, intensifying the rain and blocking the view of the people watching from the outside. Serael grinned as he kept his gaze on the sea, to him normal humans were nothing but fodder, pathetic and ignorant to the world around them. After a few moments of screaming and shouting by the crowd, he turned around and simply opened his mouth as their souls started being ripped away from their bodies as it slowly turned into ash. "Delicious...." Serael chuckled to himself before going back to face the sea. "You know my price, I want the last piece of my collection."

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

A ship approached the docks as normal. A small cruise liner made its way to the piers where it began to dock. At first glance nothing seemed amiss. Sailors where active in getting the ship anchored to port. But if you looked close enough. Each time a sailor was outside of the interior ship, They were yanked back inside by something. In fact Every single sailor was now being pulled back into the ship by something that always seemed to avoid sight. The ship was barely in place when this was happening. The light s of the ship one by one went out. As the ship became more and more dark...it lit up with sound. Screams filled the air as geysers of blood spewed out the doors and windows The Bridge of the Ship was last as darkness took the ship. When the screaming stopped, Hordes of creatures crawled out of the ship. Most of them Slithered their way out and on to the pier while others crawled. There were only a few that walked on their hind legs. They were soon followed by the guest of honor himself. Skytherix floated out of the ship and jumped off landing on the pier. His little army of Infectors and Fearectors darted around and explored the Docks making double sure nothing was here and also staying out of sight of any human. Seeing that Serael did a perfect job...They surround the Necromancer and "bowed" to him. The silent army parted way to let their master through. Skytherix made his way towards Serael. He way smiling but you couldnt see it. "Well met Necromancer. Do not worry. I have the means to complete your collection just like we agreed. I know the general location of the prize you seek. I shall send a scouting raid to fully locate him. Once that happens, we plan the main attack and grab the body." Skytherix raised an arm and pointed towards the school. A few Fearectors and Infectors began to rush in that direction before disappearing into shadows. Afterwards five massive shadow born creatures made their appearance. Each stood 15 feet tall and carried a sense of authority among them. "Carnifex's... its time to set up shop. We have work to do." Skytherix waited for a minute to take in the sights. It had been a year since his last visit. He prayed they didnt forget him.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

โˆ‘ Location โ†’โ†’| Pier|
โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | Credo Revolution |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Content |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| Its Time.... |
โˆ‘ Target of Nightmare โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ Marks of Shadow โ†’โ†’| 0 |
โˆ‘ Current Form โ†’โ†’| Demon |
โˆ‘ O.o.c โ†’โ†’| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 am
User ImageUser Image

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”กโ–บ Excited/Patient

โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถโ–บ Sky

โ„‘๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฐโ–บ Collection

๐”’๐”’โ„ญโ–บ Make your exit post Mei will follow you. I also posted this in a hurry coz I'm really busy T.T

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Serael watch the show with a huge smile on his face, Skytherix sure knows how to make an entrance. As the demons surrounded him Serael summoned two empty caskets. "Ok you two time for bed, Mei will be helping me now." with that the two walked into their "beds" and closed the doors before they vanished. "Don't let me down, Shadow Stepper. I want to meet the man who made you run away." Serael had no idea what happened that day, he simply wanted to tease him.

Serael sat on the ground as the rain started pouring once more, he looked at his new servants and grinned. "So they'll listen to my every command? Why would you do such a thing now I have to give you something in return." Serael snapped his fingers and another casket appeared. "Come out Mei, you'll have a new temporary master. " A 5ft5 girl with red hair came out and bowed her head towards Sky, acknowledging him as her master. Serael looked at Sky before looking down at the ground still keeping his grin "Don't forget it's temporary, also a fair warning, this one packs a big punch be careful what you order her to do. she'll definitely go overboard"

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

A swirl of Shadows swallowed Skytherix after the Necromancer was done speaking. What was left was a human boy roughly 17 maybe 18 years old in looks. The weirdest thing was that Sky's aura was hidden completely. It was like he was human holding a rather large Tome. "Don't worry yourself. You will see him. It was him and another that forced my retreat. Goes by the name of Cal. A friend of my Mother." Skytherix was still a bit salty about that encounter. He still had the scar from that Axe, but he moved on to more important details. "Yes they will listen to you as long as I tell them to. Mind you they are Hive minded and linked. What one sees...they all see. " Looking up and down at Mei, Sky smirked. "I'll keep that in mind. This is not my first time entering this school. It will be in this form however. Mei shall make a great older sister dont you think?" The last sentence, Sky changed his voice from the dark raspy voice to a teenage kid and grabbed one of Mei's hands with a big smile. However it ended very soon and he went back to normal. "I will have Mei notify you when I have discovered the location. The Fearectors and Infectors will at the door step any moment now. They know their job and we know ours....Mei, We head out to Videl." Letting go of the girls hand, Sky started walking through the rain towards Videl.

-Exit-

โˆ‘ Location โ†’โ†’| Pier |
โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | Credo Revolution |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Sinister |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| This will be too easy. |
โˆ‘ Items โ†’โ†’| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
โˆ‘ People Near By โ†’โ†’| Serael and Mei |
โˆ‘ Phobia Amplification โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ Target of Nightmare โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ Marks of Shadow โ†’โ†’| 0 |
โˆ‘ Current Form โ†’โ†’| Human |
โˆ‘ O.o.c. โ†’โ†’| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”กโ–บ Excited

โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถโ–บ???

โ„‘๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฐโ–บ Masks

๐”’๐”’โ„ญโ–บYou can do whatever you want with your demons they can attack, follow, or even say hi to him X) If you do nothing I'll just make him arrive at the Academy. I quoted you just in case you wanted to something with them. XP

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ขโ–บ Till 1:37

๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ขโ–บXerath

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

A small rowing boat could be seen approaching the docks, in it a figure wearing a defaced mask. The night was silent, the faintest of sounds could be heard a hundred meters away. Not even the stealthiest criminal would attempt a theft in a time like this. "Finally arrived...I was supposed to make it three days ago." As the figure got closer to the docks he started whistling the same song he's been whistling for the past week at sea. After a few long minutes, the figure finally reached the docks and started contemplating whether or not to dock his little boat. When someone has nothing to do he starts debating with himself about the silliest of things. "No need to keep it around, I think I'll settle here...I mean, I don't have a passport on any time of identification, so even if they catch me they can't send me away." With that, the figure kicked his week old friend back to the sea where it belongs "So long, old friend, I'm not much of a sailor....I actually prefer land." Placing his hands in his pocket the figure slowly made his way towards the school's location...Where ever that is. "What strange creatures, I wonder if the civilians noticed them....They're big and scary, but I can be scary as well....It's making curious. No, No time to waste on them, I have people I need to see." The Figure walked past a few demonic creatures without a care in the world, he wasn't sure if they noticed him or not. "What a night am I right Gentle.....Demons." The man simply looked at them with his smiling mask, hopefully giving them the illusion of friendliness, seeing as how even if he smiles they wouldn't notice thanks to his mask if you can even call it that. He then continued on his way

"I can handle it others might not"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 am

โ™ž Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devilโ™ž S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

โ™œ
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ– โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‰ โ–Š โ–‹ โ–Œ โ– โ–Ž โ– โ–
โ™œ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ”ฌ โ”ญ โ”ฎ โ”ฏ โ”ฐ โ”ฑ โ”ฒ โ”ณ โ”ด โ”ต โ”ถ โ”ท โ”ธ โ”น โ”บ โ”ป โ”ผ โ”ฝ โ”พ โ”ฟ

โ—‰There was no father nor mother biological to turn to,so the young demon decided to find respite on his own.Walking the docks listening to the thumps of his own steps.He erred greatly with his argument with Yuki unable to see the bigger picture now,he was certain she would never wan't to see him again. That was probably for the best,he heard himself saying in a hushed tone. When he got to the dock end,he sat down Indian style listening to endless waves crashing he found peace. The demon began to reflect on his argument remembering his words the harshness the unfeeling.'' Not trusting was your biggest mistake'' he thought and he winced. Not giving her the benefit of the doubt was his mistake,and he found it profoundly stupid;he did not see it anger is anger no matter how or control it still blinds you.

โ—‰ Then there was that whole nonsense with the succubus,he wished he had never seen that vision.This time instead of getting angry,confused and sad about he began to try to pick it apart.To see if he could feel what Yuki was feeling at the moment a long lost bf,and dormant emotions now arise from seeing Xerath. At first he could not grasp that concept,because he had never been in love before.This point however he sort of wished,he had never been in love to begin with the pain was beyond psychical pain. Feeling himself grow angry and frustrate he forced himself to calm down.''You're a man are you not? born to take this kind of punishment even if it beats you to your knees you stand back up!'' as he said those words two tears rolled down his face demon tears. ''Even men cry but that is okay'' those were his thoughts as he brushed the tears away with his one hand.

โ—‰ The wind demon wen't back to studying the visions,and the argument breaking them apart. He erred in trusting a vision over his new girlfriend, and he erred greatly in not trusting her words. He found that she was honorable,because if she wanted to cheat on him she could have. That was having the faith and trust part of the relationship something,he fail to see in his anger. Shaking his head what a fool he thought as he open his eye's slowly feeling something in his hand. The feather the one feather that Yuki drop holding it before his very eye's he felt like crying;but he did not instead he looked to the cloudy sky. Blowing a powerful gust of wind from his mouth he parted the cloudy sky,so the sun could bath him in sunlight like he once did with Yuki. Letting the feather catch the light of the sun then spinning it between his fingers,he let the sapphire coloring of the feather shine in the light.

โ—‰ Despite himself he was able to smile as he remembered all the laughs,smiles,love and the brief journey they had as a couple. Now she probably never wanted to see him again. Coming to that realization the head boy stood up;he had to at least apologies to her when he got the chance. If she would even accept that,and if not life goes on and so would he. Caligula saw himself as a man not a teen nor child not after all he had been through in his short life. Men corrected their mistakes or at least they try it was better than nothing. Though he had noway of contacting her,and he doubt that she'd answer his text maybe later. Most of all though she'd need her space after such a fight taking deep breath in and out he'd need space as well.

โ—‰ He could of called Magnolia his adoptive mother for advice,but he'd not and could not it was his burden to shoulder. Gazing down at the feather once more thinking of her he pocketed the feather,and then walked away form the dock to place where he always found true solace.
[exit]

Theme For This Scene: Lost In Translation

โ™ OOC: Ignore that quote forgot I had it on the post before I posted it.

โ”ฌ โ”ญ โ”ฎ โ”ฏ โ”ฐ โ”ฑ โ”ฒ โ”ณ โ”ด โ”ต โ”ถ โ”ท โ”ธ โ”น โ”บ โ”ป โ”ผ โ”ฝ โ”พ โ”ฟ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ™œ
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ โ– โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‰ โ–Š โ–‹ โ–Œ โ– โ–Ž โ– โ–
โ™œ

User Image

โ™ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
โ™ Mental State: Confused and conflicted
โ™ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
โ™ Mood:Angry,disappointing and confused
โ™Location: Pier
โ™Thoughts:'' .......'''
โ™Company: None
โ™ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies,and his sweet cell phone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
                                                        ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
                                                        ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
                                                        ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ โˆ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โˆ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Conflicted | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

The pier was relaxing. And because it was relaxing, Ezreal decided to include this pier in his list of favorite places. The sea was calm, the sounds of the waters slowly growing into a lullaby in his mind, singing a song that felt like it was only he who could hear it. He brought his hand on the railing, feeling its bumps and wood beneath his fingers. He took a deep breath, trying to savor the peace and beauty of the sea.

He reached the end with a soft smile. He leaned with his forearms on the railing. It was nearly sunset, so Ezreal decided to stay and watch the sun go down. He placed his bag by his feet before gazing into the nothingness of the horizon.

He thinned his lips. It had been a couple of weeks since he entered school, and sure he went to classes and did assignments but his shadows whispered rumors in his ear when darkness fell. Something about danger and the missing teacher. It was obvious something was wrong when there was he was informed that his fourth period class was cancelled. In a school like Videl, he learned to expect the worst.

"Teachers end up either missing or dead in this school," Ezreal sighed, playing with the shadows with his fingers. If teachers were getting into trouble, then surely the students weren't safer. The shadows formed into various shapesโ€“horses, axes, a rose, a football. His body froze, feeling the surge of his power go rampant. He bit his tongue, and with the metallic taste of blood was a blanket of shadow that began to lessen in size.

He wished the sunset would burn him alive.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 pm
Mr Nightmares

โ™ชI'm a shapeshiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapeshifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.โ™ช

Velma โœฆ Cadmus โœฆThe Gunslinger Sorceressโœฆ

ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร— ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร—
เฎฃ ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร— ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร—
เฎฃ

โ…  โ…ก โ…ข โ…ฃ โ…ค โ…ฅ โ…ฆ โ…ง โ…จ โ…ฉ โ…ช โ…ซ

โœฆVelma walked down the pier with her guitar case strapped across her back. A hamburger in her mouth semi wrapped up it was already bitten into. The delicious salty meat filled her mouth with joy.The witch made exaggerated anime biting noises a,she ate just for the fun of it.The sunny afternoon made it even better as the sun rays warmed her face. As her shoes made tap tap sounds as she walked down the pier Velma noticed a odd looking fellow. Not exactly odd,but he sure looked pretty interesting. The girl overheard his words about teachers ending up dead or missing around here. That was the sad truth,and the mystery of this place it was not so safe. As she got closer'' don't mean to be in your business,but I agree on that something is going down in this school. You'd be lucky to survive your next year...just kidding '' Haven been here for two years already Velma could understand his feelings. Velma was partly joking with that survival comment partly.

โœฆWalking past the boy she found a nice spot to plop down ,and let her feet dangle off the side of the pier. Velma notice the boys golden eyes this guy was no normal dude'' I wonder what this guys story is'' finishing off her hamburger. Velma made a face of ecstasy as if the hamburger was the greatest thing she had ever tasted. Wiping her hand clean with a spare napkin,she brought out her acoustic guitar. Strumming a few cords to make a nice soothing strum hum ''So you new here?...the name is Velma Cadmus nice to meet ya'' her tone of voice was friendly enough,and her demeanor was relaxed. ''You see any strange crap going on around here lately? do tell'' she asked after a few minutes of adjusting her guitar. It key to note that her voice is deeper trying to sound more masculine being a tomboy and all. If you can imagine a tomboy with a British accent you got Velma.

เฎฃ

โ™ Mental State:
โ™ Mood: A miss of bot excited and relaxed
โ™Thoughts: '' hmmm''
โ™Company: Ezreal

User Image

โ™ช Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.โ™ช

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
                                                        ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
                                                        ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
                                                        ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ โˆ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โˆ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Anxious | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

Ezreal mentally flinched when a voice came up from behind him. He had been so focused on his untamed powers that he didn't bother putting up precautions for other people sneaking up to him. Sensing that the girl wasn't really a threat, he pondered her words deeply. It sounded like a dark joke that came from experience. She was obviously an older student. He wondered if this was how most older students were like: confident when it came to socialization. It wasn't like he could generalize, honestly. In his weeks in Videl, he only managed to... befriend Kyon. He didn't want to bother other people, so he thought one friend was enough. But, seemingly, having only one friend in a place like Videl was just as dangerous as the stuff he heard from his shadows.

Yellow eyes regarded her quietly as she made herself comfortable. People here get comfortable too quickly in the presence of strangers. Schoolmates, yes, but strangers nonetheless. Ezreal glanced at her guitar, listening to her as she spoke, before looking back at the sea. He held his response in for a good while.

"Ezreal Darkstone, first year. Pleasure to make your acquaintance," the redhead replied briskly despite herโ€”Velma'sโ€”softer tone. "None yet... I only hear whispers and rumors. I don't exactly...look for trouble."

It was true. His anxiety was enough to convince him not go out during the night and try to investigate. Besides, his powers rejoiced during the night. He wasn't sure if he could control them with so many shadows around him. He only wished that the things he heard were wrong and that the storm that was about to hit Videl wasn't as monstrous as he thought.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:52 pm
Mr Nightmares

โ™ชI'm a shapeshiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapeshifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.โ™ช

เฎฃ

โœฆVelma was plucking the cords of her guitar with her eyes closed shut with a expression of peace on her face. It was as if she was feeling every note,and every hum of the guitar. Appreciating every cords she strum this kind of feeling is hard to describe. Think of it as if being in a trance,she was paying attention to the boy as well. He seem to have a pause before he even spoke,Velma stop playing for a sec'' And scene dramatic pause'' she joked unable to help herself. When the boy gave his name a grin crossed her soft face'' Ezreal Darkstone? Now that is a cool last name it reminds me of a game just replace stone with souls''she explained energetically.''Ever play that game love? wicked hard if you don't know what you're doing'' Velma played her guitar once more just a little bit letting the sound surround them in relaxing tunes. When the boy talked about not looking for trouble,Velma faked disappointment''Bah where is your sense of adventurer and danger lad. But you do have a point don't wan't to go poking your head into a bee hive if you catch my meaning'' as they talked Velma notice the dark clouds brewing over head.'' Looks like a storm is coming our way today do you like thunderstorms?'' she asked trying to make conversation,she wanted to know more about this guy and his dazzling color choices.
Velna's Guitar Song: The Cascades
โœฆ''Sorry if I'am talking to much chap just wanted to make another friend is all hope you don't mind'' Velma looked over at him her grey eye's match his gold one a smile on her face. As she played the guitar once more she and played it,well her fingers moving about as if they had a mind of their own. A thought crossed her mind it was one about a friend named Kyon a slight blush crossed her face. ''Do you know how to sing?''Velma asked suddenly hoping it was a yes they could be a duo signings in a thunderstorm pretty intense.

เฎฃ

โ™ Mental State:
โ™Thoughts: '' This guys looks pretty cool!''

User Image

โ™ช Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.โ™ช

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Anxious | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

Velma was an energetically eccentric and talkative person. It wasn't hard to describe her as such. The short while they've begun to talk was enough for Ezreal to understand what kind of person she was. She seemed to find a topic to talk about no matter what you said. So when she brought up a game he had never heard about, (he's not a fan of technology; it makes him feel woozy) he simply shook his head. The last time he watched or played something on the television without nearly fainting was four years ago. Phones were also out of the equationโ€”he used a pager instead. And even a pager, which he found was something much, much older than him, was hard to use.

A distant rumble of thunder sounded above them. Ezreal almost missed her words. A storm that felt too close and smelled too dangerous. "If I get hit by lightning, then perhaps I'll start to like thunderstorms," the first year replied, tapping his fingers on the wooden railing. He looked at her red tips, a color some shades darker than his hair, as he listened to something like an apology from Velma. He shrugged indifferently. He didn't mind the company. Or a... friend, for that matter. Or maybe calling her immediately as a friend was too much. Acquaintance. Yes. For now, he found her as an acquaintance.

"I do not know how to sing," he answered, sounding too formal than planned. But he said the truth; he was more of a reader, and more physical. Singing never slipped his mind before. "Do you plan on staying during the storm?" He hummed, feeling the growing darkness in the surroundings as the ominous clouds continued to march towards them.

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:59 pm
Mr Nightmares

โ™ชI'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.โ™ช

เฎฃ

โœฆIt was clear from the lack of words,he was not going to warm up to her anytime soon.That was okay though they just met and maybe he was not as talkative as she was. Ezreal gave a head shake saying no that,he did not play the game dark souls'' How do you live with yourself man'' she said in a joking manner.''Do you prefer to read then? knowledge is power and all that jazz'' she explain. When Velma was done with her first song,she just strum her guitar along.''Well call me mad but you're not suicidal by any chance are you Ezreal?'' Velma had to stop strumming her guitar for that comment looking over at him with concern."' I mean i can play you a lovely tune get your spirits up'' she offers''Unless your powers are electrical based?'' she guessed turning away from the boy. Looking down at the deep blue sea it was clear a storm was coming the sea was not calm. When the subject about singing came up it was her turn to shrug''I see ...well i can't either so that makes the both of us I can play the bloody-hell out of this guitar but I can't sing for shat'' she laughed at the end of that sentence. '' I think I may,but I got my little red hood for that but either way on a pier? if had a death wish mate maybe'' she said growing a bit nervous,but she did not show it. Velma stood up putting away her guitar in the process,she stood back to back with Ezreal''So call me curious...curious George but do you have any wicked powers? I'll show you mine if you show me yours'' her tone full of interest. If he was as cool as he looked would his powers fit the bill? she hope it was true as the blue sky. The first drops of rain could be heard crashing down on the docks,and the sea with plop sounds.

เฎฃ

โ™ Mental State:
โ™Thoughts: '' The storm it grows ever stronger''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Anxiously excited | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

Perhaps the mention of books made him livelier than before. Ezreal nodded too quickly in response before blushing faintly. "Books stay the same even after a long time," was the only explanation he decided to give. He didn't want to expand more simply because there was nothing else to expandโ€”he loved to read books because the books never hurt him. Books allowed him to explore new places and be other people. Books let him become a hero, a concept he accepted would never be his fate. Not with the powers he had, the sin he had done.

He listened to her strum lightly. The redhead almost rolled his eyes comically when Velma asked if he was suicidal. Was he? Even he didn't know if the darkness in his heart was leading him towards a path of suicide. Perhaps he was. Having a cursed power like what he had was enough to kill him anyway. With her attempt to brighten up the mood, Ezreal scoffed a bit. "You're playing fascinatingly already. My powers are unfortunately not lightning based." The first question was deliberately left unanswered, as he felt uncomfortable to give a response to what his possible mental health was at that moment. He didn't trust himself enough to answer. Everyone at arm's length, Ez, he reminded himself mentally.

The first year chuckled lightly when Velma said she couldn't sing for crap either. "The skill with the instrument compensates," he commented softly. Lightning crackled above them, and the light made him wince. "It's just a storm," he rose a brow at her when she mentioned staying as a death wish. Despite hiding it, he felt her nervousness. The shadows on her neck pulsed loudly enough to declare it. He sighed and looked at the clouds that were very, very close now. He wanted to see the sunset. But with the skies as they were, seeing a pretty sunset was impossible. Ezreal felt the taller girl against his back. She was a good 3 inches taller than him, he could tell. He grinned, knowing full well that the girl would be unable to see it. When the rain begun harshly, he raised his head and brushed his wet hair back. He replied over the loudness, "Wicked in a sense that is evil, probably." He felt the shadows growing everywhere, a bigger territory for him. A bigger platform. "You can show yours first. Then maybe we could find shelter, if you'd like?"

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ: !!! ive no idea about the event entirely, but maybe they could find shelter in the woods?

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Dock

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces