Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image

Kyo had always been a curious lion ever since he was a cub. This often lead him in to all kinds of troubles as he felt a need to explore and stretch his boundaries as far as he could to see just what he was capable of. Often he was out observing or exploring when he should have been out hunting which was the case today.

The border of the pridelands had been the go to spot for the mostly white lion. Some times he'd cross out in to the unknown but today he didn't feel as strong of a need. Kyo merely sat on the edge and looked outward at the vastness of the unknown. There were so many things he wanted to know and places he wanted to go. The young adult felt restlessness in his paws and a need to move forward.

However, his mother and siblings were here as was his place. He had a responsibility to them and his pride to keep him self near by.

The male paced the edge of the border gazing outward and not paying full attention to the path his was walking. Sure enough, the lion managed to walk in to a rump of a now very agitated looking water buffalo. It turned and snorted at the lion.

Kyo blinked and did not move for a moment. Slowly he backed away.

"Easy now..." His ears were pressed to his head showing clearly he was not to confident in his new found situation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

Viking was in her blood and her father was the Captain of his expedition out into the world outside of the Myrsky Syntynyt lands. Nice to say my father is a Captain to be honest. Her brother sticking to him like glue for now, always looking like his head was somewhere else. Probably thinking of that one lioness. Silly to be honest. Unlike her brother she didn't really think about love. At least not in the same capacity. Whatever it was stupid to dwell on it.

Regardless of where her mind wandered off to she honestly couldn't really tell where she was but the sun colored female decided that she wanted to hunt something for the thralls to help drag back to the pride. There, water buffalo.Also a lion of a beautiful pelt seemed to be in trouble? Odd. Maybe she should let it play out for a moment, see what sort of trouble he could get into before she would lend her help. The temptation to let this get out of hand was actually really high. This would be really funny to watch him have some trouble.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 pm
DavyJnah

The water buffalo stomped its hoof firmly in to the ground and pulled it back lowering it's head in a manner threatening to charge at the mostly white lion. Kyo took a few more paws steps back feeling that this was an unstable beast before him and feeling he might be at the end of its horns if he did not act fast. But what was there to do it seemed that he was the only one here besides the beast. Who would mourn him or find him if he was to die right now?

He looked around for something, anything around that might aid him. Then he saw a flash of orange revealing the color to be another lion he'd never seen before.

"HEY" He cried out forgetting to be careful, "WILL YOU MOURN MY BODY IF THIS GOES SOUTH? I THINK I MIGHT DIE."

Wait ... maybe he should have asked for help and not yell his plea. Well it seemed like it was too late for that now. The beast charged the white lion only to slip and fall forward. Kyo sat there dumb founded as did the beast. It was unnaturally quick to get up though and it's head was lowered defensively its horns pointed at the male.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:42 pm
That... wasn't exactly the sort of thing she was expecting from this male. Actually she hadn't been expecting that at all. She heaved a sigh and charged at the wildebeest. Powerful jaws snapping at it and claws tearing wounds into its side. Over dramatic lion, should be using his own strength against it. Pretty but not too bright it seemed.

The lioness roared, her claws raking again as she was now upon its back. Still Solfrid was careful of the horns still even with the advantage. A powerful paw slammed into the head of the beast before she grabbed the back of the neck with her teeth. Hopefully he had enough sense to help her take it down but she had her doubts with how he was trying to run away from the problem instead of facing it.

Of all the things to find on a viking out and it was this male. Gods help her.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:20 pm
She was fast and on the beast right before Kyo's eyes. He couldn't believe how quick this female was and it took a little longer than it probably should have for him to get his own claws out.

The male charged and struck at the beasts leg only to have the beast swing its head wildly and knock him to the side. Kyo was able to get up and charge the beast again this time making contact with its hind. His claws and teeth sunk deep in to the beast.

Mean while the beast was letting out all kinds of noises of pain and erratically trying to get the lions off of it.

((Rolling a dice to see if I can land a strong blow or not. Odd is a fail and even is a pass))

((Rolled a pass))

Kyo let go of the rear and tried to swipe at the feet instead to off balance the creature. This time his plan worked and the beast let out a shriek and started to topple to its side.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:58 pm
Claws still holding onto the beast she dug in deeper as the beast bucked trying to get her off. Then she clamped down again, this time much harder than before. Blood seeped and the bucking grew fewer and fewer until the prey beast hit the ground. She had actually severed its spine with a twist before finally leaping off of the thing. Well there was at least a dinner, maybe one she could drag back to the war band. Her father would be proud at least to see her with the kill. She'd leave out the fact that the male she met seemed to really hold no real help in the situation and she spied him carefully. He might be pretty to look at but he didn't seem to have all the like-ness of a male she may want to court. His response might be able to change that though. Or maybe they could toughen him up.

"Yer not so great on yer feet are ye lad." It wasn't a question, more of a statement in his lack of greatness. Solfrid rolling her eyes at him. Terrible, terrible would be the word she would use for this poor excuse of a male. "Why didn't ye bother ta try an' attack? At least dyin' on yer feet be bett'r than dyin' layin' down." She was actually angry about this, "Do ye 'ave no pride as a male?"

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 pm
DavyJnah

What a cute accent. For some reason Kyo hadn't expected her to have such a cute accent.

"What?" Was he being criticized for not out right killing this beast.

"I .." How to answer this question. This lioness was different the the ones he'd dealt with in his pride. She seemed a lot angrier. Or maybe she was just angry at him. Why was she angry at him? Kyo tilted his head in the most clueless adorable way possible.

"You're mad because I didn't want to die?" He blinked and then gave her a warm and endearing smile. "But how is that weak? Live to fight another day. Nothing wrong with being smart." He lifted his paw to lick the blood from it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm
"Stormlords." The female hissed out. "That not be our way." Though she would have fought this creature to her dying breath, better to go out fighting than to die on her knees. "We Stormborn, we dun turn tail and run, we fight till our last breath." Gods he was pretty but dull as dirt. Maybe she should scare him into a fight or something, test what little mettle he had in him. "Ye must be in'a pride that be takin' care of ye. Rogues at least be always scrappin' fer der next meal. Always 'avin' a fight in 'em."

Solfrid looked a bit savage with the blood on her maw, neck, and paws. Wild silver eyes looking almost into his soul. "Yer a bright lookin' male, ta see yer potential wasted is an upset." Taking a few steps forward she eyed him cautiously, giving him a moment to attack if he so chose.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 pm
DavyJnah

"That is such a fun way to talk," Kyo was intrigued by this females speech. He stood up and paced towards her not really thinking of what might happen if he got to close.

"Yeah how could you tell? I grew up in a pride. You're actually in our territory," He gestured with a movement of his head towards the heart of the pridelands, "You're only on our border but it goes much deeper if you venture further."  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:10 am
Another exasperated sigh left her maw. "'Ow could I tell? Well, fer starters its 'ow ye act. Yer pride seems ta keep ye cozy. Stormborn are a fierce pride an' we be fighters. A Stormborn didnae sow." A motto she grew up with. They were a strong group and she wanted strong males. Maybe she should drag this male home with her, steal him away from his pride. Would they even notice his presence gone while they were on the border of this pride?

"I not be venturin' anywheres wif ye. Yer a softie an' I 'ate tha'." Strong males were what she was always looking for. Maybe, maybe she could bring herself to spawn with this low creature in hopes of strong cubs but the thought started to make her gag. No. Nope. Not happening. "I be talkin' like me father. 'E were a pirate back befer he joined da Stormborn." Why was she even talking to this male anymore? "Aye. 'Ow 'bout dis. Ye seem ta be a capable male. May not be, er... well yer jus' a bit off. Trouble fighting dat prey beast until I arrive." Gods help her she was going to try to toughen up a male, if her father saw this. He might be proud of her. "'Ow 'bout we get started on teachin' ye somethin'."

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:02 pm
DavyJnah

In a way Kyo felt that being to told he needed some teaching wasn't completely undeserved. He had helped but only after this female had jumped in. If she'd not it was possible he'd be the one bloodied and downed which would have been most unfortunate. The ends of his maw stiffened as he mentally chewed on the thought for a bit.

"Sure," He finally agreed. After all it did seem like this female knew her stuff, "But how about after sunset? I'll meet you here and we can see about tutoring then?" He gave her an uncomfortable smile. It was a hard thing for a male to admit he wasn't up to snuff when it came to brawn to a gal but Kyo would tip his hat if he was wearing one. She'd saved him and she clearly probably out ranked most males he knew.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:18 pm
"Aye." The female nodded. She could go back help with a haul and see where her war band was going next. Or if they were staying in the area. Either way she would be able to get some time to stay here and train this male. Maybe even get a couple of days in and see how he fared. This male was far too passive for her tastes. If he was going to survive anywhere he would need to at least have more behind him. That... that Sold could give him.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces