Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
GSW 2017 Thread is Officially OPEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In case you've missed it in the GSWAP, this year GSW will be ran by myself, Tadalicious, cramshaft, and Haniister.

This Memorial Day Weekend I will make an official announcement about GSW2017.

MsGrimm

THE DAYS

07-09 Literary Classics Day- Celebrate some of the most iconic characters ever written. From Anne of Green Gables to Three Musketeers, there are many pieces of literature that have held long-lasting places in our hearts and inspired the culture around us.

07-10 Personal Hero Day- Today we take time to honor someone that has made a huge impact in shaping who we are today. This can be a relative or guardian, a celebrity, or historical icon that has given you some sort of inspiration or helped you out during some point in your life.

07-11 Make a Scene Day- Oh the places you go! We want you to make a scene, taking us on a journey with your avi using backgrounds and other items. A stroll in the park, a fairy tale setting, or even a world of nightmares! Take us on a journey with you.

07-12 Steampunk Day- Imagine a world in which everything ran on steam. A place where the sky was filled with airships and the fashion is inspired by the Victorian era. Are you a sky pirate, an engineer, or high-classed citizen flaunting your best garbs?

07-13 Sleepover Day- Time to throw on you pajamas and get ready for spin-the-bottle, pillow fights, pranks, and pizza! This will be one wild sleep over. Who's gonna fall asleep first?

07-14 Mystery Day- Following tradition, we will leave the last day for all of the GSW participants to decide on. We will start a poll upon the opening ceremony of Gaia Spirit Week 2017. Everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite possible day from a list. The poll will remain open until Thursday at 5pm Pacific Standard Time, giving everyone a few hours to decide on their avis before the midnight screenies.

Here are this year's choices:
-What Happens in Vegas: Gambling, Mobs, Show girls, and Allen
-Space Odyssey: Aliens, Explorers, Shooting Stars, and The Force
-Animation: Classic Toons, Anime, and Movies
-Western: Cowboys, Farmers, Animals, and Robots
-Supernatural: Ghosts, Ouija Boards, Possessions, and Moose

07-15 Class Color Day- Gaia was created back in 2003. The GSW has assigned a specific color for each year. Dress your avi and join fellow participants that joined the year you did in screenies and class competition, then join the other classes in a celebration for all the years Gaia has been here for us. Over the years, a tradition has sprung up in which some participants choose to wear a rainbow item to signify unity of all classes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 pm
Can't wait! I had to miss last year!  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:03 pm
Invincible Youth
Can't wait! I had to miss last year!

Yay! So glad to hear from you and can't wait to see you there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:13 pm
Damn I'm going to have to miss the second day since I'll be driving home and stuck on mobile. Unless I can use a hotspot thingy and get on with my computer in the car. Or can I get Flash on Android??? At least I'll be fine for all the other days!! biggrin Can't wait!!!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Damn I'm going to have to miss the second day since I'll be driving home and stuck on mobile. Unless I can use a hotspot thingy and get on with my computer in the car. Or can I get Flash on Android??? At least I'll be fine for all the other days!! biggrin Can't wait!!!!!

I'm honestly not sure about that. I have an iphone and i havent tried it, though i do have gaia's app on there.

By the way. By midnight tonight in central time I will opening the official thread and will be sure to put a link here and in GSWAP n_<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:27 pm
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I'm honestly not sure about that. I have an iphone and i havent tried it, though i do have gaia's app on there.

By the way. By midnight tonight in central time I will opening the official thread and will be sure to put a link here and in GSWAP n_<

GSWAP? What's that?  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

GSWAP? What's that?

Gaia Spirit Week After Party

People from GSW go there and chat and they do week-long themes. It's not busy like the main GSW thread can get. Still that's where you hear the information first about GSW.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

GSWAP? What's that?

People from GSW go there and chat and they do week-long themes. It's not busy like the main GSW thread can get. Still that's where you hear the information first about GSW.

My god I've done GSW for like 6 years now and I've never known about that thread lol! sweatdrop Thanks! biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
MsGrimm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

GSWAP? What's that?

My god I've done GSW for like 6 years now and I've never known about that thread lol! sweatdrop Thanks! biggrin

Oh man! I'm sure you're not the only one. There are several regulars that have never dropped by GSWAP. And that might be due to them not knowing about it. I will be sure to advertise the thread throughout GSW.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:18 pm

It's open! 42 minutes late, but who's keeping track? XD

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:03 am
I'm not keeping track yet, but in a few days YES! I just love this event! Thank you for doing it again this year. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 am
I'm excited! I haven't done GSW in years.  

Delirious

Anxious Witch

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:22 pm
Literary Classic? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 am
Weeeee~ c:  

Majikina

Proud Mama

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Manage Your Items