Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Our Reins Don't Hold Us Back (Taineela x Raziel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

The water was cold against her hooves as Taineela made her way through the stream. Her fetlocks were soaked and stuck to her hooves as the cold stream wrapped around her ankles. She didn't take any notice that the armor that embraced her legs was getting wet. A sigh escaped her.

There was no skinwalkers to fight. No bad guys to chase. Not even predators to challenge. It was just...quiet. It was nice but almost too nice for the warrior in training. She marched on against the stream's futile current. Her hooves that normally saw battle did nothing more than stir some fish from their sleeping areas.

Taineela was alone. Normally she was used to meeting someone, doing a job, and leaving but this was a new loneliness. Not even birds sang for the sun hid behind clouds heavy with rain.

"Wonder when that is going to burst?" she asked the monochrome clouds. She knew they wouldn't answer but at least she tried to break the silence only disturbed by the bubbling voice of the steam. She pressed on. Whenever the sky did decide to open she would need shelter. And the water was not shelter.

Poe-tae-toee
I did the thing sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

Raziel stood silently at the side of the stream just watching the water flow. It was a fairly quiet and lonely day. There were no animals around, and the sun was hidden in the clouds. It was such a grey day that it made Raziel feel very melancholy.

He put his left front hoof forward and dipped it into the stream. The cold sensation rushed up his leg and made him smirk. Of course no other animal would want to splash in this water.
"It's way to cold for any fish to be stirring, and this day is so gloomy it seems all life has stopped." he murmured to himself.

Raziel decided to talk a walk through the stream, as he wasn't afraid of a little cold water. Water was his friend. Sometimes his only friend. He knew he had family, but he hadn't seen them in awhile. Sometimes he wished there was life around him, but then again he didn't mind being alone either.

"Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have friends around, or even just a companion of some kind. Another horse friend would be nice. Though I don't mind this alone time either." he mused to himself.

He looked up and into the distance. He stopped short as his eye caught a glint of something shiny. Looking around he could see nothing amiss, but he was sure he'd seen whatever it was that way shining even though there was no sun. He kept looking but he couldn't see it again.

"It must have all been in my mind. No one will be around here on a day like today!"

Whoan
I attempted. xD

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:41 pm
Taineela Stared at her reflection as she walked. She did not think of herself as pretty or anything of the sort, her chest and legs faintly scarred and her features hardened from battle. With a sigh, she kicked her reflection from the water, eyes following the ripples. She froze seeing there the ripple ended. A dark stallion stood in the water, a tail more suited for a fish than a horse creating ripples of its own. She looked him over, he was tall but didn't seem too imposing. Silver tack hung from his face glinting with the little light the water reflected.

"Friend or foe?" she barked puffing herself up to seem more ferocious that she really was. She stomped a hoof to emphasize her demand. She was ready to fight if her life depended on it and in a way she asked for excitement.

Poe-tae-toee
heart

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:36 pm
Raziel stared at the mare that stood before him, all puffed out and looking like she was ready to battle. She was a hard kind of pretty. Not your normal soft looking pretty that most mares were. Raziel appreciated that. He had not seen such a mare before.

He dipped his tail deep into the stream and flung water into the air, watching as a few sparkling drops landed on her armor. He smirked to himself, and then looked back at her.

"Would you really fight a stallion like me?" he smirked at her. His eyes never left hers as he challenged her to react. He wasn't looking to fight, but he sensed a bit of surprise in her.

"I am a friend. I come in peace. Or well actually I came down this stream watching something glitter in the hint of sun." he said suddenly. "What brought such a mare as yourself down here? There is no other signs of life. I'd figure someone like you would be bored."

Whoan
emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:02 pm
The droplets hit the mare who almost took it as a challenge. She tensed ready to charge before one slid down...into her flared nostril. She sneezed violently almost slipping on the smooth rocks at the bottom of the stream. Looking up teary eyed, she couldn't help but to think how ridiculous she looked. He said he was a friend, so she gave up her fighting spirit. Now that he was acting coy he didn't seem the least bit threatening. And Taineela was a bit put out that she almost sneezed her helm off her own head.

"I see," huffed the mare trying to shake her damp bangs from her face, "Friend it is then. I am called Taineela. And yourself good Ser?"

Poe-tae-toee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 pm
Raziel carefully watched the mare. She was so strong looking even as she sneezed. It made him smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly. He knew all too well how slippery and dangerous the rocks in the stream could be. He himself had slipped many a times.

He noticed that she was trying to hold strong despite being dampened by the cold water. Most mares would have taken off or not even come near the stream on such a day, so it made Raziel happy to see a mare that dared brave the little stream on such a gloom day.

"Friends are a good thing. I like making new friends." he grinned at her. "It's nice to meet you Taineela. My name is Raziel. Do you and your family live near by?" he asked.

He gazed at Taineela wistfully. She really was pretty, beautiful even. Her amour glimmered in the sliver of light. Raziel was rather glad he had come up the stream this way to investigate. He hadn't seen a soul for quite awhile.

Whoan
I tried. My brain is fried tonight.

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:35 am
She took a moment to readjust her helm. When it was pushing her hair back and not messed up and in her vision, she looked over this 'Raziel' again. She was interested about the tail but afraid if asking was too ride this early. And as he drew closer she saw his antlers. Those could have hurt if they did get into a fight. She winced at the knowledge that she once again discredited an opponent in her arrogance.

"Yes I am fine...Ser Raziel," she stated his name coming out a bit stiff and new on her tongue. It was exotic to Taineela. His next question caught her off guard.

She blinked a few times, surprise clears on her face, "Um...I regret to say...I have been alone for a long time. So no, my family is nowhere near." In fact after leaving her mentor she hadn't seen any other warriors in similar fashion as herself. She knew they had to be out there but saw none. Her head dipped slightly. "And yours? Should you not be returning to attend your own?"

Poe-tae-toee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:58 pm
Raziel watched her closely as she readjusted her helm. His eyes sparkled in curiosity. He seen her make a face of what could be pain. "I'm sorry if I upset you!" he said quietly. He hoped he hadn't offended her.

He looked at her for awhile before asking anything more. He wondered why he'd never seen a mare like her before. There was no missing her striking beauty.
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that your by yourself. It gets quite lonely out here." Raziel murmured. "My family is around...well they are somewhere. I'm not entirely close with them anymore. I've been alone around here for quite some time now so it was a delightful surprise to see you!" he smiled gently.

He gently swished his tail in the cold water. He wondered where this mysterious warrior mares family was.

Whoan
I was able to get the tablet!

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out