Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm
User ImageHooves fell gently upon the soft grass as Braska made his way through the field of wild flowers. His smile was bright as the sun and the happy looking stallion pranced his way through the belly height flora. Taking in a deep breath he let it out slowly and took a moment to pause and enjoy the sights.

He hadn't been in this area before so everything was new to him and his little wings fluttered against his wings and rump with every pleasant thought and he continued on his way, the gentle breeze blowing the warm scent filled air of summer around him. Letting out a happy little nicker he began to prance once more through the fields before him, not really paying attention to much else.

Deejaye

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 pm
Nestled within the field of flowers, a mare lay on her back, legs kicking the air playfully. It was the time of year where everything has bloomed and shown its beauty; the air was full of pleasant scents. Inhaling loudly, she let the aroma linger in her nostrils before making an equally noisy exhale, followed by a giggle. Everything and everyone around her seemed equally as excitable as she was. Something about the transition of spring to summer just brought an inner joy in the small sized pony. Needless to say, Adara was enjoying the pleasant weather.

Ironically, despite enjoying mother nature, she was blissfully unaware of her surroundings. She was definitely not aware of the small stallion gracefully prancing in her direction.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:03 pm
User ImageTwo beings, blissfully unaware. What could go wrong here? He was set for a collision course with the young mare until he finally looked over and stumbled to a halt, essentially falling on his face a few inches from her. "I didn't get you did I?" He exclaimed rather nervously, since not only was she a new face but she was also a girl. He had never really spoke to anyone of the opposite sex before and this was definitely an icebreaker of a moment, and he was pretty sure this ruined any chances of making a good impression.

Getting up he shook himself to dislodge any grass and pollen that had clung to him and gave her a big, cheesy, grin. "I'm Braska, what is your name?"

Deejaye

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:29 pm
Adara heard the commotion, but it didn't even cause her to stir. Instead, she lazily tilted her head, brushing her shaggy bangs out her eyes to see a small stallion that was somewhat frazzled. What a odd guy, she thought to herself. With a large grin on her face, she rolled to her side and onto her hooves, bringing herself upright. He definitely seemed a little taken back - she wasn't sure if that's because he almost ran into her, or because that's how he is.

"Naaah, I'm good," she replied, grinning. Her smile was a little lopsided, giving her the appearance of looking particularly smug. "I'm Adara. Nice to meet you, Braska." Her bangs had resettled on her eyes - she shook her head slightly so one eye was visible. "You from around these parts, Braska?" Haven't seen ya before." Not that that really meant anything; she was a free spirit. She rarely stayed in one place for longer than a few weeks. It made relationships hard to maintain; she thrived on the brevity of her friendships, and never truly sought something or someone to tie her down to one location.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 pm
DeeJaye

Still shaking himself off from the terrible first impression he fluttered the wings by his ears nervously, at least she seemed in good spirits about the whole thing which was a huge relief. He smiled when she said that she was good. "Oh that's a relief, I really should pay attention to where I'm going sometimes." It was a huge weight off his shoulders and he felt instantly better and less worried about everything.

"Adara, that's a lovely name." He said listening to the way it sounded as he spoke it. "I am not, I just came to the area quite recently." He said flicking his bright blue locks behind him as he took in the area. "Are you from around here? I travel quite a bit so it's always nice to run into others that know the area. You could tell me some pointers or something." A big grin upon his face, he was definitely feeling more open towards her now.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out